Geet and IPKKND !Mod note Pg345

sanjanaarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
For the first time, I can genuinely sympathise wth Geet fans and understand their plight as well as their anger towards IPKKND like we ppl have with Qubool hai :(

I never believed what you said about 4 lions before and bashed some of the posts too, but trust me, right now I feel like a fool for not trusting you guys.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Craziest_MG thumbnail
dont wanna sound rude ...but what's the use of saying this now ?

We understand what you all are going through but it doesnt affect us at all.

Good luck guys
Aarthi_01 thumbnail
Well Gud luck is wat v can say now.. 

v first itself warned u guys... but it went into deaf ears...

AvNeil123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i understand how you are feeling right now, but all i can say is just move on like we did
ashuvar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i may sound rude and sorry for it in advance

wat u ppl are going thru now  is nothing compared to wat we went thru wen they abonded our show just to start a same kind of show in a big channel...u can never know wat we felt to see the same type of romancing in a big channel while they wantedly ruined our show our couple in a very bad way which made even the royal viewers to leave the show and go to urs...the pathetic thing is they didnt even re telecast in star utsav wer not so popular show was also airing in tat channel...u know y? just just not to divert the new viewers of ur show...they did all disguisting thing to our show just for their new show...hate them...hate them hate gul khan...i'll murder her if i get a chance.
RukhluvMaan thumbnail
hahahahaha she is crazyy.🤣..first she bashes...then..khud ki naubat aagayi tu...share karne aagayi...🤣
kiya tumhare forum se nilkala gya hai tumhee...?????????
🤣
MAAN.ki.sali thumbnail
thank  u .. at lst u said it on public ,, haar kisi mein ye honesty nehi hoti ... im thanking u for ur honesty ... yee wala feelings we n also every geet bashers ipk fan deserve it... and dont worry QH will face the same .. 
im gonna sound rude u r so nt facing half of misery we face , but yes again we had a loyal cast so i think we r even now so no sorry yaar 
life mein kavi kavi hota hein
manny136 thumbnail
At least geet got a happy ending and the main actors stayed till the end. Who knows wats gonna happen on ipk with half the lead pair leaving for how long.
nishasharma18 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 2
i know it sounds rude but i pity u guys. i read barun statements that he is going because he needs a break as he is tired. hard to believe that the same actor u praised earlier doing this to you guys. as for gul, that her usual self. 

geet fans had a happy ending with almost the whole cast and crew present to bid farewell to the magical show geet on the last day. that happens when only simple and humble actors are present in the show. feel sry for u guys but that was our situation last year. and at that time ipkknd was gaining fame for redefining all the maneet scenes performed by gurmeet and drashti in ghsp. im happy the way geet ended and im more than happy that the chemistry of maneet did not die to such an extent that the show had to be ended. we were annoyed because of the involvement of side charaters, but u guys started having problems with the lead itself.  sry to be rude,...but needed to vent it out. have been waiting for this since the day ipkknd started. 
x.Maaneet4eva.x thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thank u for the post dear...Really appreciate it and one should have gut to say it out that too in the forum of opponent...This is what 4lions does to his viewers and when we all said "omg, IPKKND is a replicate of Geet" u were all like, here comes the Geet fans, saying things out of jealousy but now u know the truth.

Maaneet/Geet is an epic which can only be made once, and i hope u get a happy ending like we got with our Geet...

Im happy that Barun is taking a long leave from the show, as this will teach the 4lions people a good lesson...Wonder what they going to do now, maybe they'll bring another character like in Geet, Khushi's childhood lover, after all 4lions has no new ideas but with Geet Maan was there with Geet.

But yes, i do feel sorry for all u, because we went through similar situation (which was of course worse than what u guys are going through right now, 4lions killing Geet so their new show gets all the publicity)...For true fans of Geet, Maaneet/Geet was and is an epic which only can be created by Gurti and Geet team! 

Hope u get a happy ending too, i hope 4lions thinks they atleast owe u that much.

Hate 4Lions!!!