Frequent Posters

sweet_butterfly thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
amazing story...  loved it so much.. getting addicted day by day
bluetaj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I was expecting some intimate moments but here is the twist where u surprised me..lol. U made khushi forget about the creep when she was with Arnav. That was good as she was able to read his eyes even  after that attack. And am waiting to see how possessive Arnav takes revenge from the creep who hurt "his" khushi😉
zyanah thumbnail
really nice update!!!
 want to see wat happens to that Richard guy.
WildestDreams thumbnail

Originally posted by: harinderparmar

actually i was expecting this to happen!!!😆😆😆 really😲this means you start understanding me ji

umm well...m happy to know she is safe..and more happy fr their changing feelings towards each other...glad to know it😳

what m worried about is..fr them to have a future together, either one of them needs to change the way of living, and given circumstances emphasize it will be khushi!!! iihih...you got the point, your Q's will be answered soon ji

she will die of suffocation!!

i have full faith on you and your twists..but plzz make sure you give us a  happy endings...thanks ji and pakka will give a happy ending ji😉don't worry about it

and before that, i need atleast 100 more chapters!!! hahaha...so many chappy😲I think I won't need soo much😛

WildestDreams thumbnail

@abika @sparkiling:

thanks to both of you ji :)

@ramyarn:

goshh..I was thinking that u didn't guess it :p btw, thanks a lot ji...let see how will be thier morning

WildestDreams thumbnail
@slgirl:

ASR is ffeeeling something deeper than Khushi :P...thanks for liking it ji

@molly @monaya;

thanks to both of you...wil upd tomorow and u'll see what happen to Richard n Arhi morning together :)

@anastasia:
thank ji n sure will PM u :)
WildestDreams thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarunfanatic

Phew!! finally read the chapter twice. I couldn't get to comment last night after reading. Okay no blah blahs back to fb. hehe

Who's this Richard dude ? he is partner of ASR's business, he belongs to mafia Erm n why was he giving his ugly stares to Khushi Khushi made arrest his brother ji... Well it was good.. Cuz of him ASR was Jealous lol... Me is a sucker for Jealousy Track hehehe. 😆ihih

Omg I lavved The Kiss unfortunately It wasn't me at the receiving end :'( it was KKG! :P Hahaha...ASR couldn't belong to us

Did she faint after that mindblowing KISS ? Who wouldn't faint lol. 😆😆

Is that the Richard Dude who said 'I KNOW I'D FIND YOU HERE' at the end of the chapter ji ?yes, it was Richard ji😉

You are surely making me even more nuts with the SUSPENSE hmm... Not done ji :P me and suspense ji?!?! never, I'm such a sweet angel😳😛

Waiting for the brewing possessive LOVE from Arnav ji's side ji.

Jaldi update Karo ji.

Love,
'J' Thanks  lot ji for the cute comment and will upd tomorrow pakka

PS : I SAID IMAGINARY HUBBIES WHOM I CAN NEVER HAVE. AND DONT WORRY I'VE MY VERY OWN VERSION OF HR/BS/SS
TUM RAKH LO :P and Sambhalke Use Karna Ji ;D haha, thats okay..HR is only mine, his property is confirmed by law itself😆 

WildestDreams thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Stutz-

OMG OMG OMG!!!! Parm! this update for me😲 Yeahh Bubbles😃
Itni changi update hai ji☺️☺️☺️ Haye Haye..this ☺️ is for me or for the chappy😆

It is SUCH A LOVELY UPDATE!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 I love it!
Thank you 🤗 Really happy to know that you liked it ji😳

Arnav's anger.. bingo!
Khushi's sadness, her feeling of protection and the final silent confession.. WOW. WOW WOW!

Arhi did IT☺️☺️☺️🤣🤣🤣 Hahaha...Bubbles is naughty girl Shocked😆But I already knew it before😆

ILY 🤗 Love you too Stutz🤗

WildestDreams thumbnail
@taani @vaishksj @angeldream @sweet_butterfly:

thanks to all of u for liking th chappy ji

@hansan:
hey new reader,
thanksa  lot for liking it ji ;)
WildestDreams thumbnail
@bluetaj;

hahaha...I love giving suspense n jhatkas ;)...thanks for liking it and soon you'll know what happens to richard,,,it'isn't difficult to imagine :P

@znayah:

thanks ji n will upd tomorrow with your answers XD