Users

Frequent Posters

dilectus thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
i dont know!!!

i dint like the things happening...

i heard a dialogue in "once upon a time in mumbai" smthng like-

"sahi aur galat mein se chun na aasan hota hai...do galat me se kam galat chun na bohat mushkil!!! aur agar us wakt galat faisla le liya...to kai zindagian tabah ho jaya karti hain"

i want to kill every damn person who has hurt khushi..but dunno y i cudnt bring this thought about this arnav!!

why, i dont know!!!
seriously i dont know!!!
rush007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I have been waiting for this update from such a long time thanks. Its superb to c that kushi is first time seeing arnav through different eyes and feels gratitude as saved from Richard. I hope arnav beats the shit out of that person who touched his sweet loving wife.I c a new beginning in their relation.Plz update the next chapter soon.
WildestDreams thumbnail
will reply back to all of you tomorrow

@sargam: HAHAH...monkey are just too much hilarouss...can't stop laughing...the most funny comment ever XD
AllSmiles86 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You gave a very apt description of Arnav when you called him Angel Of Death. Taking into consideration that an Angel of Death takes the departed soul to the other side, he also is seen as a good tiding to people who rather embrace death than walk on this God forsaken land. That's what Khushi sees in Arnav. He played the role of Michael and Samael, good angel of death and evil angel of death respectively, quite well :)
harshika999 thumbnail
omg !!!!omg!!!!! arnav saves kush👏i!!!!!phew!!!!arggghhh that  b...richard.how could he even touch kushi.😡oh dugi ji this is getting soo interesting .will arnav repent for leaving kushi there alone  for her to face this kind of tragedy😕.will kushi soften towards arnav??????will the love blossom between them in near future?????man this story is sooo complicated.u have this great ability to portrate  their inner turmoils beautifully.i m addicted to this story now ji😛.pls gv us an early update ji😆
MyAnastasia18 thumbnail
I LOVE UR STORY...

I LOVE TO SEE THIS SIDE OF ARNAV...😳

I HAVE A STRAGEN FEELING THT THIS STORY MAY HAVE AN ENDING LIKE SALMAN KHAN'S FILM WANTED...

MAYBE ARNAV IS UNDERCOVER POLICE OFFICER OR SO
sias2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow i just like angry and jealous Arnav..and m in love with the possessive Arnav..
So you know you have given me all three in todays update so i am just in love with todays update!
Khushi poor soul..i really feel pity for her..
i don't know about their relationship future but i want them to start understanding their relationship!
thanks for the pm
taani16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow... Arnav had become her hero now...
awesome update...
ruhakhan thumbnail
omg arnav the hero 
 and khushi the heroine
 and richard the villain 
do update soon
ar_art thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Fantastic... Moron Richard... Served him right... Common man no one messes wit his girl...

Y cant kuShi just say tat she knew him or felt she knew him...? So love is in the air as arnav fallin for kuShi... Man kuShi is really dumb in this matter yaar...

Waiting for more yaar... Loved it sooo much