Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tvbuf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
iNishi you said there is loads to the mess.

If you or someone could come out and tell ua what the mess is, we'd all feela little better knowing what the true picture is.

Right now no one is talking, and we have no way of knowing.
Take_That thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
If the situation cant be changed now, whatsoever, why s d news regarding meeting btwn the channel n 3 actors floating? Is there a meeting at all?
meshas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: feya

All this stuff about  want a break is crap...what actually he wants to do is go for promoting his movie and also look for new pastures...thats fine with us fans...all he has to do is tell us the truth...all that crying stuff is humbug !...and he is just scared his fans will desert him if he says he quits...and that can effect his movie...so this word...looong break...and also he might comeback if his movie does not fare well...anyways i  am willing to give a chance to this new guy because i dont want IPK to end...

...We come here everyday in IPKKND forum...not  on Barun forum...

I love barun very much...but i have come to terms with the fact that he is no more a part of our everyday life...

I agree with you but you will never get to know the truth as
1.BS has his personal interest
2.SP has it's own vested interest (U.K. event etc, etc)

Last but not the least they are all there to make big money.

who are fools here "WE", so don't be dissappointed if you don't get truthfull answers.
I've been working 23 years of my life n hard, so I don't buy this crap of break.

Believe me I'am not a BS hatter but also not blind n dumb.
prettypri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Didikisaut

We are already fooled by the PH and the actor...

Sorry I only get fooled once not twice...

Barun is gutless... PH is Shitless and I am worthless for wasting my time...

Long break my foot...he has quit...

Agree..and what's more I think he will talk about his presence on SP live if he does any interviews...no one wants to jeopardise that...that's why all this talk of 'uncertainty' and 'breaks'.

Nnow I got it ,blaming the ph and sp is all alone is not at all fair.
there is lot of mistake with the actor too.
doesnt matter if he go for a movie break,but he should show justice with the role he do now.
I wish the ph and sp good luck to take the decission in a wise way which will nt effect the show and veiwers.

chitrajay thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
wow --- just came on to check if there was any confirmation and there is a whole load of new stuff going on.
Girl, you need a break- I mean, really!!! Cos the post I just read was so unlike you...

I really do not know what your connection is to the PH/actors.

The DNA article did not ring true at all for me- I have seen DNA from its inception ...  here, we have an actor who is "portraying" himself as selfish, as uncaring and unappreciative --  now, why would anyone do that??? Especially if he is embarking on a movie career? Would he want to be known as unprofessional? Sorry, I cannot accept this. Personally, I feel, he is taking the flak (willingly or unwillingly) for the good of the show, in return for what the show gave him.

Most important thing for me as a fan and a viewer is that - yes, the lead is leaving...but do not please mess with the Arnav Khushi love- story. By creating a negative image of the actor, I still cannot accept a storyline where Arnav leaves Khushi for Sheetal.   I was upset when they ended Shyam's role- all I could think was - why? There was so much scope there - so many layers that they could have xplored - the past...why? The best negative character on Indian TV in years- and they just ended his role. After the wedding in February, wondered why Akash and Payal were never given enough space. ...But thought well, the makers know best... and waited in vain...

Another thing, if IPKKND made Barun and Sanaya, it also works the other way - personally, I feel, no other actor-pair could have made IPKKND as successful as these two did -  they got the casting fantastically right! In fact when I saw them together first, it reminded me of the kind of intensity I had seen in old Hollywood movies with actors like Gregory Peck, Cary Grant and Ingrid Bergman. Not just the leads, the entire cast of characters, the writers, technical team, creative team - utterly brilliant- watch the earlier episodes and we all know this--- we can see how much the entire team has dedicated to this show - and thats why we all feel so bad about what this show has come to.

A clear statement in advance from all parties concerned would have been appreciated- it would have proved that everyone was upfront and professional. Even now, the PH or the channel have not said anything - they are still talking...accepted. But the actor was asked to release a statement. And here, in my utter naivete, I was thinking, that the channel and the PH are the ones to make official statements... 😕  In fact when the September rumors about BS leaving came out, I just had this feeling, that there was some truth to it... in fact I had even accepted the fact that he would leave in December - but trusted the CVs and the PH to give a sensible conclusion to the story.

I understand your role is to kind of calm the people, so to speak... however, the professional way to do that would have been for the PH and the channel to issue a statement. Sure, loads of people would have been upset, but with a good enough track - people might still move on - would have saved a whole bunch of heartache and negativity.

And, my dear girl, you seem to have been online all day and all night ...you need to SLEEP and please take a break from all this... your thread is one place where I would rather not see negativity. What has to happen, will happen - que sera sera...

I was looking at some old pictures of Arnav and Khushi, especially some the post marriage scenes- and I was just so moved and felt a really painful pinch about this loss.
This show will be a legend for me -- and close to my heart, always.

But never again, will I watch a show by this PH again...however deep and intense the story may be... they have really shown "history repeating itself"! Good luck with their new show- they will need it now!  You said something about "KARMA" earlier... yep you are right -- hits you right where it hurts! And no, thats not a "bad-dua" - just a statement of fact.

Good luck to you too! And relax!
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
This topic has turned into a warzone and is being used to unnecessarily bash Barun, PH and members.

Closing.