Users

Frequent Posters

borreg thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: -CoolChick-

everybody is hiding something...this is "RAMANCHI" πŸ˜†

🀣🀣🀣🀣
seriously iss Ramachi ko kya naam de

It was fun interacting with all you Barun loyal fans...

May he silience his critics forever.  Amen

Edited by borreg - 11 years ago
Breeeezy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Didikisaut

He has spoken white lies one after the other...now too doing the same...not traits of a professional

Have some guts to come clean...not everyone is a blind admirer here...

If you no what passion is..he has lost it quite some time back for the show...

He has guts and he has proved it by quitting at a point when there is only sometime left for his movie !! Though he worded it 'long leave' every1 is smart enough to know it is quitting !! He knows the fury of angry 'phangurls' as u name it !! I am glad he did it before movie release else he would have been accused of using IPK's fame for movie promotion !!

And about him losing passion , anyone would lose passion about this dying show !! I mean what is so passionate about saying sorries and hi's everyday or working 12 hours for a 5 minute screenspace !! U , I and Barun Sobti all know the show and the characters are no longer interesting !!

Hell even so many fans have lost passion for the show,  including me thats Y I don't feel an ounce of sadness that he is quitting !!
Edited by pmgsk - 11 years ago
tintin70 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

OMG !!!!

Well , I have learnt a lesson or two now ...

I am going to indulge in watching movies more , at least they are over in 3 hours --  good or bad , it is complete package.
   You may shed tears, sob softly or laugh uncontrollably or just get angry and throw your fists in frustration , at least it is over as you go under the red lettered board "EXIT". Yes, as we move out, a breath of fresh air and the changed ambience hits us and brings us out of the fiction and fantasy.

BTW, IPK was and is going to be wonderful as long as it is about  Khushi and Arnav...

After that, it is a different show for me, may not like to watch it.

Quoting Carl Sagan --- "  In the vastness of space and the immensity of time, it is/has been  my joy to share   my 30 minutes spell  , with IPK , everyday Mon to Friday making it an unforgettable experience for last one and half years".

This is a fact and nothing can change it ...

ArnavKhushijodi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Still Hoping for the best!!! πŸ˜Š But yeah we our better off preparing ourselves for the worst that might eventually happen!! πŸ˜­
shahgp thumbnail

Originally posted by: pmgsk

OMGEEE Everybody knows something , how come I don't know anything !! This is not fair dammit !!πŸ˜†

No offence to you shahgp

None taken.πŸ˜†
ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: borreg

Hi...I am Regina..

I know one thing...SP/PH/BS for all i care are hand in glove...we, viewers, are being taken for a royal ride..

all i wanted to tell the TM was that no need to point fingers at BARUN,,,we all know FL and Gul too is no saint😑😑

why are they blaming only him..that is unfair...logically all of them are to be blamed...

that is only my bone of contention...

besided i am biased towards him because i lobe him...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

I am deepthi, I have made a post on this. BS/PH/SP are together playing this game that is why the selective leakage of the news. They know how to keep a secret as secret.  They wanted to temper us to accept this reality, that is why the news of his putting down papers came out.

So, it was a kind of expected thing.
feya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
All this stuff about  want a break is crap...what actually he wants to do is go for promoting his movie and also look for new pastures...thats fine with us fans...all he has to do is tell us the truth...all that crying stuff is humbug !...and he is just scared his fans will desert him if he says he quits...and that can effect his movie...so this word...looong break...and also he might comeback if his movie does not fare well...anyways i  am willing to give a chance to this new guy because i dont want IPK to end...

...We come here everyday in IPKKND forum...not  on Barun forum...

I love barun very much...but i have come to terms with the fact that he is no more a part of our everyday life...

Edited by feya - 11 years ago
BellatrixAndTom thumbnail
Yes, we won't get fooled again TM. By this PH. Never watching a show by this PH again. Try as much as you want, not all Barun fans are turncoats. No matter what the reason is, I support Barun in this. Just Barun. Always. Unconditionally.
@whoever said this is Barun forum, thanks for giving me a good laugh in the midst of all the ruckus. Surely you mean this Barun Bashing Forum. Honestly!!!!!
mother thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
All these arguments about why Barun is leaving and how much at fault he is.

For me there is only one question.  Storylines and tracks have not been that bad.  But why such a way of presenting them.  Why so much negativity is induced in the tracks.  Each one of these tracks could have been brilliant.

Is that the actors fault?

vellainsaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Varma.nishi

Same to u nothing paersonal..😊

Err.. I have a personal question for u.. don't worry.. it won't jeopardize your job.. where does your "Sent from my iPad" sign vanishes when you are just replying to the messages? When you are making you own threads it's there.. but when you're replying to messages it isn't. So do you type "Sent from iPad" every time you make a post? Or you switch between iPad and other gadgets? Halp! Tells me!