Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

borreg thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: innocentgreen

Deepthi.they are bunch of immature people having immense pleasure here...Mature people do not act like this...They even don't know  how to conduct themselves when they visit somebody's thread...They are camping here i guess...

darling who are the bunch of immature people..we all can see.

we are barun fans...will stand by him...whether u like it or not...

we are not bunch of immature people who loved him to the core when he was ASR and hate him the moment he is Barun.

No one could have played ASR as he did...we all know he has won so many awards for this...that speaks a lot..

All i am asking you to let him go and do his movie..if he flops he will come back..that will be his lesson for life...but why are we stopping him to try his luck..

Maybe we will all move on in life...maybe we might not like him in his new show or movie..but it is his life ..he can decided for himselft...let's not hold him back..that is my only request..

the tm since past days is accusing BArun only..the PH is no SAINT😡
mayuri099 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Midnitestar

I am glad that there are actually a few people who want to accept the truth..

We are very few dear!😆
popeye thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
I don't blame anyone... Barun has every right to move on in life. One cannot keep sticking to the same job forever. He is on top right now and is getting film offers ... why shouldn't he take it. Cash in on himself while he is at the top. Actors have a short life span in showbiz and u need to make hay while the sun shines so I for one do not blame him at all. I loved him as Arnav Singh Raizada and those memories will live forever.
I don't think its fair to say he is manipulating the PH or Channel. Its just that he wants to do different things... hell even if he wants a break how can u stop him.. its his life.
I don't think its fair to say he ditched another production house and Ekta Kapoor... Maybe he was supposed to take up those offers but things couldn't be worked out... It happens all the time. Like Karan Singh Grover was supposed to play Arnav Singh Raizada but it didn't work out.
I don't blame the production house either. I feel they also have a story to tell and if Barun wants to quit I guess they have no choice but to let him go. I don't think its anything personal at all. It happens all the time in showbiz. I don't think they would voluntarily ruin their own show. Who knows maybe this break story might be true. The production house will try with a new lead and if it doesn't work and Barun is done with his movie commitment and is ready to come back for a month then we may just get our happily ever after.
I have accepted the situation. Its a show and one day or another it would have to end. Yes I would have prefered that it ended with Barun and Sanaya but sometimes things are not in our hands.
I will always cherish the show and I always have youtube to rewatch the Golden moments of Barun and Sanaya as Arnav and Khushi
borreg thumbnail

Originally posted by: -CoolChick-

@bold - i hope that happens...4idiots need to learn a lesson ASAP...😡😡😡

I serioulsy pray from today onwards that KSG should get a bigger movie offer thatn Barun...

me doing dinka chinka dinka chinka...would love to see Gul matta's face then
IFoverrated thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi nishi,
I have posted in ur earlier thread too.Maybe u didnt notice.
BS is lame selfish and whatnot. But at least he is facing the camera coming out and speaking whtever script has been written and given to him.
Becos thats wht actor does.
So Noone is stopping PH to issue written statements to channels.Rather blaming BS on forums which have limited audience go and do the same.I  want to knw whtever insults and blame games they use to throw at him  in these hidden forums with different aliases why not come up and speak in front of camera.
Even if he is at fault he is facing the heat and yup i know being an actor he will need to answer these questions so  PH can do the same or just stop blaming him for this fiasco.

Edited by AM2011 - 11 years ago
-CoolChick- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: borreg

we are not bunch of immature people who loved him to the core when he was ASR and hate him the moment he is Barun.

No one could have played ASR as he did...we all know he has won so many awards for this...that speaks a lot..

All i am asking you to let him go and do his movie..if he flops he will come back..that will be his lesson for life...but why are we stopping him to try his luck..

Maybe we will all move on in life...maybe we might not like him in his new show or movie..but it is his life ..he can decided for himselft...let's not hold him back..that is my only request..

@borreg - STOP reasoning with the 'intelligent" fans out here. No use !!!! true fans will always stand by him...nobody knows wat happens behind the curtains...& NOBODY is gonna give out details publicly...itz not that easy as ppl here r saying - that JUST COME OUT CLEAN & CLEAR THE AIR...doesn't happen that ways...BUT one thing i know is dat - such decisions r not taken randomly...there has to be a serious reason behind it...which HE very well knows...i just wish him gud luck in his future projects !!
ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: borreg

You have taken the complete authority of Barun. No one else is there who loves him. Go through our posts if you have doubts then come and talk to us. If you can change things by ranting like this, I agreed with that. I love barun, not ASR. I love ASR because of barun and don't want to see anyone else playing ASR. Don't need to give any explanation to anyone for our love to these two.

Before commenting on anything, at least make sure you are saying right to them. We all love barun, but when the show needed support, I didn't see any barun supporters there to say a good word for the show.

Not interested in arguing with anyone, since you replied the post, I had to answer it.

Thanx buddy. No offence to you.
borreg thumbnail

Originally posted by: -CoolChick-

@borreg - STOP reasoning with the 'intelligent" fans out here. No use !!!! true fans will always stand by him...nobody knows wat happens behind the curtains...& NOBODY is gonna give out details publicly...itz not that easy as ppl here r saying - that JUST COME OUT CLEAN & CLEAR THE AIR...doesn't happen that ways...BUT one thing i know is dat - such decisions r not taken randomly...there has to be a serious reason behind it...which HE very well knows...i just wish him gud luck in his future projects !!

same here dear..

i never normally come and post on anyone's thread...i do not like negativity...but this lady was driving me insane..for the past 3 days all her post is pointing fingers at him..

Maybe he too is no SAINT...but no one can stop him from trying this luck..

his movie relases on 18 Jan..he must be wanting to do promotion..no harm...i am gonna watch his movie when it hit cinema hall...go and droll over him

I have never watched any repeat of any serial till i unknowingly bumped into IPKNND...

all my weekends are spend watching him and Sanaya on youtube...
shahgp thumbnail
Thank u for free advise Nishi, I hope u yourself feel ok after ranting about  Sobti.  Who made u incharge .  Please move on what could be more shocking than what is going on. Stop! playing with peoples emotions.  What a childish behaviour.  I know something , but I cant tell u.
IFoverrated thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: showstruck

Nishi Varma, if he was that bad and he ditched so many PH then why did your ph gave him the job? Where was there conscience then.

Your true colors are coming out. Your sole purpose is to turniish Barun's reputation. May be you are telling truth about his previous record but sweetheart it still does not do you any good. If you were that nice why didn't you stick up for the other PH and Ekta and reject him rather than offering him the job. Seriously dood. All of you suck and I refuse to spend anymore of my time talking to someone like you. You are nit worth it. Whatever possibility was left to watch IPK further and QH too. Ends here. Have no respect for you because you hired Barun after he ditched Ekta. That time you were happy he did that. Now you are using the same info to bring him down. WOW!!

Showstruck i have written the same.
Who asked them to do this meherbaani on BS .They did becos they liked him.
Right so stop blaming him for this fiasco.
And who cares wht he has done in the past.Its u people  who should have cared abt as it was ur baby.
So here goes ur casting skills too.
Waise why are u so mad.Were u the casting director for IPK?
Edited by AM2011 - 11 years ago