Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Breeeezy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: shahgp

Thank u for free advise Nishi, I hope u yourself feel ok after ranting about  Sobti.  Who made u incharge .  Please move on what could be more shocking than what is going on. Stop! playing with peoples emotions.  What a childish behaviour.  I know something , but I cant tell u.

OMGEEE Everybody knows something , how come I don't know anything !! This is not fair dammit !!πŸ˜†

No offence to you shahgp
ipkknd92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: popeye

I don't blame anyone... Barun has every right to move on in life. One cannot keep sticking to the same job forever. He is on top right now and is getting film offers ... why shouldn't he take it. Cash in on himself while he is at the top. Actors have a short life span in showbiz and u need to make hay while the sun shines so I for one do not blame him at all. I loved him as Arnav Singh Raizada and those memories will live forever.
I don't think its fair to say he is manipulating the PH or Channel. Its just that he wants to do different things... hell even if he wants a break how can u stop him.. its his life.
I don't think its fair to say he ditched another production house and Ekta Kapoor... Maybe he was supposed to take up those offers but things couldn't be worked out... It happens all the time. Like Karan Singh Grover was supposed to play Arnav Singh Raizada but it didn't work out.
I don't blame the production house either. I feel they also have a story to tell and if Barun wants to quit I guess they have no choice but to let him go. I don't think its anything personal at all. It happens all the time in showbiz. I don't think they would voluntarily ruin their own show. Who knows maybe this break story might be true. The production house will try with a new lead and if it doesn't work and Barun is done with his movie commitment and is ready to come back for a month then we may just get our happily ever after.
I have accepted the situation. Its a show and one day or another it would have to end. Yes I would have prefered that it ended with Barun and Sanaya but sometimes things are not in our hands.
I will always cherish the show and I always have youtube to rewatch the Golden moments of Barun and Sanaya as Arnav and Khushi

Brilliantly written , I have the exact same views, hopefully everyone understands this
IFoverrated thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: paru_rox

@blue -- Is that alien talk ?

BTW I have always liked Sanaya more than Barun , loved it best when they were together.

But as a matter of principle I defend the actor as its sad the actor lost out on his show just coz stood against the PH's underhanded tactics to end the show.

And please do NOT give us bullshit from the past about the actor ... shall we list the ones from the PH?

Paru ...She casted him for this show. Thats why she is so angry.
She should have checked her facts right.
-CoolChick- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: pmgsk

OMGEEE Everybody knows something , how come I don't know anything !! This is not fair dammit !!πŸ˜†

No offence to you shahgp

ur not alone DAMMIT !!! even i dont know anything...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i dont even know how to make "jalebi's"...πŸ˜†

i just know one thing - i lauu Barun...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†...
Edited by -CoolChick- - 11 years ago
borreg thumbnail

Originally posted by: dkatmala

You have taken the complete authority of Barun. No one else is there who loves him. Go through our posts if you have doubts then come and talk to us. If you can change things by ranting like this, I agreed with that. I love barun, not ASR. I love ASR because of barun and don't want to see anyone else playing ASR. Don't need to give any explanation to anyone for our love to these two.

Before commenting on anything, at least make sure you are saying right to them. We all love barun, but when the show needed support, I didn't see any barun supporters there to say a good word for the show.

Not interested in arguing with anyone, since you replied the post, I had to answer it.

Thanx buddy. No offence to you.

Buddy..no offence to you too..

for the past 3 days the tm is posting negative on Barun...

if you check my record..i never go any thread and keep comment negativity...

i just felt we are not going at the bigger picture here...maybe we are not giving him one chance..that is all i am asking from his loyal fans...

I have been working for the past 20 years...we all want to move up the ladder..sometimes our risk taking works and sometime it doesnot...

i wish him luck and hop and pray that he does well in whatever he does...

i will go see him in cinema hall and will follow him to his next show..

my face always lights up seeing him on screen...his sexy seductive voice (pakoda making scene) ..i can enver make pakodas ever in my life without thinking of Barun..
borreg thumbnail

Originally posted by: pmgsk

No offence to you shahgp

u got her wrong...

shahgp is talking about Nishi...Nishi said in one of her posts that she knows something but cannot tell usπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: borreg

Buddy..no offence to you too..

for the past 3 days the tm is posting negative on Barun...

if you check my record..i never go any thread and keep comment negativity...

i just felt we are not going at the bigger picture here...maybe we are not giving him one chance..that is all i am asking from his loyal fans...

I have been working for the past 20 years...we all want to move up the ladder..sometimes our risk taking works and sometime it doesnot...

i wish him luck and hop and pray that he does well in whatever he does...

i will go see him in cinema hall and will follow him to his next show..

my face always lights up seeing him on screen...his sexy seductive voice (pakoda making scene) ..i can enver make pakodas ever in my life without thinking of Barun..

The same feelings here too buddy. As i said I love barun, i will support him where he goes. She posts things here for whom or what, I don't know. I posted that thread just to say we should not lose our dignity in all this issue and havoc.

I don't know if there is any room for hope, but still...i hope.

who fooled us I don't know, but we get fooled for sure.
-CoolChick- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: borreg

u got her wrong...

shahgp is talking about Nishi...Nishi said in one of her posts that she knows something but cannot tell usπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

everybody is hiding something...this is "RAMANCHI" πŸ˜†
Breeeezy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kins103

Even I wonder the same why doesn't sanaya get tired or bored
@Tm u will be bashed right and left for this topic so be prepared

You should ask Sanaya !!
borreg thumbnail

Originally posted by: dkatmala

The same feelings here too buddy. As i said I love barun, i will support him where he goes. She posts things here for whom or what, I don't know. I posted that thread just to say we should not lose our dignity in all this issue and havoc.

I don't know if there is any room for hope, but still...i hope.

who fooled us I don't know, but we get fooled for sure.

Hi...I am Regina..

I know one thing...SP/PH/BS for all i care are hand in glove...we, viewers, are being taken for a royal ride..

all i wanted to tell the TM was that no need to point fingers at BARUN,,,we all know FL and Gul too is no saint😑😑

why are they blaming only him..that is unfair...logically all of them are to be blamed...

that is only my bone of contention...

besided i am biased towards him because i lobe him...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰