Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
nice going very interesting to read

loved your work

keep rocking
mem1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
This is a really a very cute story! . Most of all I am in love with Devi Maiyya in this story!  😛
the-crazy-pms thumbnail
Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey, 
I read the first and second chapters and they are really so good
awsome writing I like it 
CleanBowled thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

O man u r Amazing!! ur story is Amazing, ur style of writing is Amazing. ur writing gives me sensations i cannot describe, i jus love u for it. muaah 👏 😛. keep up the work.

.ButterCup. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
😃Finally, I reached on the second thread ...Very refreshing and light-hearted storyline...very captivating concept and spectacular story you've written.⭐️.I think it's a treat to read your stories👏..I am thoroughly enjoying..
.ButterCup. thumbnail
Part 7...arshi breakfast scene and khushi reaction over tea.. and in this part khushi's misunderstanding that arnav will kill her and her tire fixing scene..after reading above all these scenes reminds me the IPKKND...I can easily visualise.. you write it exceptionally well..but the situation and story is different...I can say that I am reading IPKKND in anew perspective...he was mesmerized by her beauty and flabbergasted that khushi easily fixed the tire that too efficiently... fabulous chapter..
.ButterCup. thumbnail
😳Heyee, I can't forget the scene where he unintentionally caresses her cheek... And his slightest touch makes her shiver... That's called chemistry... The super romantic moment that was...
.ButterCup. thumbnail
Part 8..Haha he was irritated when khushi self-talk loudly and he is now irritated because khushi talking to herself in a low voice..what's wrong with him..And love the conversation between khushi and her devi maiya..khushi complaining DM about arnav..hilarious..the way khushi feed him Aali puri and the way he lick her fingers...That was 'Jaan-lewa' moment..  I just love their Rabba-Ve..yeah her DM is indeed mischievous...Khushi is crazy and in her fellowship arnav is also becoming crazy like her..So Simran is back ..how he'll be around her now...I had a huge smile on my face throughout the read...Of Lemons and Limes is become on of my favourite story..yeah I love this story so very much.. Edited by Chandni.. - 9 years ago
.ButterCup. thumbnail
Part 9...O.M.G what a twist...khushi is getting married..That was shocking news for arnav as well as us...Fantabulous chapter..Starting as usual was awesome..his declaration that khushi is biggest distraction for him..yeah because he idiot doesn't realize that he is falling for her..that's why he is thinking about her a lot...The way he confounded Simran with his behavior was damn hilarious..He forcibly asked her to go for a leave and khushi too...but like arnav khushi didn't sound happy and the things she expected from arnav..Its makes me realized that Khushi has feeling for him..and in the end arnav too realized what he want now..Yeah a ray of hope that they will soon realized their feelings for each other..awesomely written.. Edited by Chandni.. - 9 years ago
.ButterCup. thumbnail
Part 10..fantastic chapter..Khushi getting measuring of male models scene reminds me IPKKND but you've penned down more beautifully..he is damn possessive about khshi..seeing her working her like this..the way his blood boil shows that how he loves her..their drive till khuhsi's house and his outburst..very well written...and the Rabba-Ve wow...Love the Rabba-Ve moment...his nearness affected her ..like her appearance affected him..Love, love & love it..