Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Omoraboti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: bs_deeps

your friend is really bad...took 14 days to update the comment but shameless asks you to update early 😳 

Are you not getting bored of reading "I love this update"...LOL...I dont know what else to say...everytime I read the updates, I feel this is the best you had written...I seriously can't
express how much I love the way you write..no one knows ASR better than you I guess.
I don't see ASR slipping at any point of time..even when he is in best of the moods you ensure that ASR is peeping...which I totally like.. Love is never boring 😳 .. btw I love ASR - not as a domestic husband as "ASR" πŸ˜†

Wonderful beginning...ASR was totally lost with a simple "I am ready Arnavji", haha..he was under spell..what was gotten into him? "I am not ready Khushi"..haha...why cant they give IPK2 with this kind of scenes...with Barun and Sanaya with just 15-20 episodes as a weekly show...aah..I am day dreaming..you made me  dream.this would have been such a lovely scene.. You spoke my mind ..once a week .. but full of them and wonderful moments .. I will wait the whole week for that one slot ..sigh ..

"He could bet she knew he was looking at her and she was willingly not paying him any attention" ya..? Why is he so confident...Did he forget about her wedding plans...haha..For all the
trouble he gives her I enjoy when he goes thru this mental torture..and I like stronger Khushi... Dont you know how sadist I am when it comes to these two? I love to see them tortured by the others .. πŸ˜†

"He needed to see her. He needed to see those eyes"  He needed to see her or he needed her to see him? He needed her to see him to satisfy his ego...isn't it? Well Said!!! πŸ‘

"Kya kar rahi ho tum?" our fav dialogue from our fav scene...we are sadists...we like it when he goes thru pain...Ahh! And there you remind me of my fav scene ... I have to watch it now!

"Whoever it is," Khushi composed herself, "Why do you want to know? I can talk to anyone I want."

"Firstly, you have no right to ask me that question. Secondly, I would still tell you if you tell me why you need to know."
This is the Khushi we love, This is the Khushi ASR loves...

"This man was taking her through quite a roller coaster ride of emotions. Only he could make her furious at one moment and all calm in the next"  LOL..should we answer that? Better not! πŸ˜†

I read this "so close that she could smell him. Could he smell her too?" and I was thinking only if she knew what he has been doing for a while now and there you are with Devi Maiya smiled. Only if she knew how long he has been smelling her. Yes, yes .. like you know me .. I know you too! πŸ˜› So many things I write here only for my bf ..

Her lips were slightly parted and shivering in anticipation. How could he disregard such invitation. Blushing, dreaming and signing off..if Devi Maiyya cant help doing that, what are we...

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
lazylad8-FauZi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Read all in one go...please update soon!!!!!!!

What a place to stop!!!!!!
amandadsouza95 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Omoraboti: Nyc SS!!!!😊
vks11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 i have read a lot of  FF's and Ss's. I must say your's is one of the  best.  I so enjoyed it. 
Please Please update.   

prerna1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome story dear
continue soon
LoveRomance0 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved this update. Don't know what else to say. Brilliant.
anushja thumbnail
what an FF??? how the hell it escaped my eye... read it in one go..
AWESOMEEE OMO...
arshiankhadem thumbnail
arent you ever going to update??? please dont deprive us of Arshi. We're already miserable here. We live Arshi through u guys and if u stop updating what will happen to us :(
pia-loves-sarun thumbnail
res..
heyaaa...
just read ur story in 1 go n it's awsmmm...
just loved it to the core...<3
it's perfect...😊
i just loved d whole concept right from d start..πŸ˜†
awsmmm...!!!!!!!! 
would love to recieve pm's from uh...
accept my buddy req..plsss
here's a tght wali jaddu ki jhappi fr uh..!!
continue soon..
p.s:- loved d title..!!😊
Edited by pia-loves-sarun - 11 years ago
maverickmartin thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I've started reading this SS... Lovely!! Will comment properly on the last thread.

Just wanted to tell you I slapped my forehead with both hands when the phone decided to ring inspite of DM deciding to look away at their private moment... The kiss-miss again!!
And yes, ouch. My forehead hurts.

That's how much I'm loving this.