Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

2189mansi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Awesome story buddy. It sounds intresting. Update soon and pm me also.
Love_kryran thumbnail
Hey...I really luv ure strory its amazin!!!! 
And I thinkk I lyk the insentity of the story but it will be nice to get a few light hearted scenes at times...

And go on to your first post on page one and press edit button ( its at the bottom of the post near to the like button..) and then you will be able to change your title..
Kays94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Love_kryran

Hey...I really luv ure strory its amazin!!!! 

And I thinkk I lyk the insentity of the story but it will be nice to get a few light hearted scenes at times...

And go on to your first post on page one and press edit button ( its at the bottom of the post near to the like button..) and then you will be able to change your title..

GOT iIT, thank you very much. I will forsure add some cute light scenes as well!!
-vish- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanx 4 pm...
absolutely loving it...hope nthing happens 2 jeevs n baby
continue soon!!
sanjana_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
superb!!!!
thanks for the pm...
really missing virika in the show!!!
so jeevika is seriously ill😭
--Iqra-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
How did I miss this? 4 updates already, Brilliant Work! Please add me to your PM list. And please continue soon. πŸ˜³
Kays94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
PART 5

"Listeriosis," Viren questioned. The doctor then told Viren and Jeevika, who was trying very hard to listen, that its an infection caused by a bacteria. She told him that Jeevika's headaches, extra nausea, and fevers were all as a result of this.

v - "but the baby is alright, right?"  

doctor - "Listeriosis is quite critical as if not treated right away, it may lead to a miscarriage or problems with labor. We will give her a high dosage of antibiotics which may result in her being drowsy most of the day and night, but with this it will protect the baby. It is very important that Jeevika eats the correct foods and has solid meals. If she doesn't eat enough there may be more complications later on, and anyways she is underweight. So just make sure to give her her medications on time with the proper food, avoiding fried and oily ones in particular. And also I'm prescribing some iron to help her anemia which will hopefully start making her feel stronger"

v - "Thank you doctor," Viren said as he took Jeevika's antibiotics prescription from the doctor.

Viren got Jeevika up, and were leaving the hospital as Virat pulled up his car. Virat asked if everything was normal as when he went home he saw Manvi crying like a baby in their bedroom. Viren told Virat how Jeevika has an infection which is harmful for her and the child, but should be better with the antibiotics the doctor gave.

virat - "Bhai, give me the prescription and I'll go get the medications. You take Jeevika bhabhi home and please check on Manvi once. I'll call her right away to tell her that her di will be alright, but just look out. You know how she is when it comes her to di."

viren - "yeah don't worry, I'll see you in a bit"

With that Viren drove Jeevika back home. She still had a panicked look on her face. She touched her belly and Viren noticed that she didn't pay attention to anything else. Viren told her that she was alright, and she didn't need to panic anymore. 

viren - "I assure you Jeevika, once you start your antibiotics, you're gonna be back to your normal self; cooking all day and not sitting down to rest at all," he said trying to make her smile

Jeevika just sat there not responding to her husband nor did she take her eyes from her belly which was growing slightly. When they reached home, Viren first removed Jeevika's sweater who was starting to sweat now because of the fever. He held her hand in his hand and walked her to their room where Manvi was organizing her di's room. She had an extra blanket out incase Jeevik started feeling cold again and kept a mug of water and plain crackers, to help the nausea, by her bedside. Jeevika sat in her bed and Manvi and Viren covered her up with a blanket. Manvi had lunch ready for her di and told Tarun to bring it in. Manvi sat there feeding her di some spinach soup, which also would help for her anemia, and sandwiches. Virat entered at the perfect timing taking out his bhabhi's medicine from the little container the pharmacist gave him. Viren handed her the glass of water and Jeevika took the medicine. Manvi noticed her di's behavior and how she hadn't uttered a word since she came back home. Jeevika kept looking at her belly. Viren gave an assuring look to Manvi trying to tell her that her di will be okay.

THANKS FOR ALL YOUR LOVELY COMMENTS, IF YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS FOR A FUTURE PART LET ME KNOW!!! KEEP COMMENTING AND LIKING MY POSTS :) 
Edited by Kays94 - 11 years ago
SJ6... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wooos man hope jeevika gets quick sooon inshalllah..
thabks fir the pm
p.s. when I think if something I will defo suggeat it to u
-vish- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanx a ton for pm!!
hope jeevs feel better soon...
love reading ur story!!! continue soon!!!
--Iqra-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the PM! πŸ˜³

I love the way you approached this topic all together. πŸ‘ Giving a lead in a story a health problem at such an early point is a very hard task and because Jeevika already had an abortion if she loses her child again, she'll be totally devastated. 😭 Viren, Virat and Manvi's roles that you have created are totally supportive and I love that. Even though Manvi is feeling guilty, she is acting very mature πŸ€—and Viren has always been adorable. 

So...this might be the wrong time to ask, but did Swamini make the tomato soup or just italian instead? πŸ˜†

Please Update Soon! πŸ˜³