Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kays94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
PART 6

A few days passed by, and Jeevika was starting to feel better. Her fever vanished as well as her headaches. Sometimes she would still get morning sickness, but Viren was always there for her. He always kept some ginger ale or lemon water and crackers in the room for Jeevika, as she often choose to skip breakfast. Today Viren and Jeevika were going for their first ultrasound. They were both very excited and nervous at the same time. Viren came home early from work and saw Jeevika eating lunch with Manvi, Virat, and Vanshika. He told her that they had to leave in twenty minutes for the appointment. He sat next to Jeevika as she ate her food. He could not stop seeing how her face was glowing so much these days. Soon the both of them left home. At the doctors office, Jeevika and Viren were waiting to be called inside. As soon as the nurse called them in, both of them stood up and  unlikely enough Jeevika placed her hand with Viren's. He looked at her and gave her an assuring look. As soon as they went inside, they sat down and the doctor asked Jeevika some regular routine questions. The nurse then came and gave her a gown to change into. While she went to change, the doctor asked Viren a few questions.

doctor - "Have you noticed any changes in Jeevika ever since the start of her antibiotics course?"

viren - "Nothing major, but I do notice she is easily tired and very moody." smiling as he said that. She tries to skip eating breakfast because of the ongoing nausea, but I give her some ginger ale and crackers or just a plain toast to eat"

doctor - "Oh thats very good, especially in Jeevika's case she shouldn't be skipping any meals. If she doesn't like having solid meals throughout the day, try feeding her small bites every two hours. She maybe feeling nauseas when, but try to give her an apple for breakfast, often times thats helps pregnant women with the nausea"

viren - "I will try that for sure" 

The nurse calls the doctor and tells her that Jeevika has changed. Viren and the doctor walk to the bed where Jeevika is covered up with a blanket. The doctor removes the blanket and spread some of the cool gel on her tummy. Viren smiles at her as she gets the chills and he then places his hand on her forehead. The doctor starts checking the babies development and shows the little baby on the screen to Jeevika and Viren. Jeevika's starts crying and Viren wipes her tears away happily looking at his little baby on the screen. The doctor then prints out two scans for Jeevika and Viren to take home. Jeevika with the help of the nurse wipes the cool gel from her stomach and changes back into her outfit. They both thank the doctor and leave the office happily. On the way back home, Viren decides to surprise Jeevika. He takes her to their favorite spot in Chandigardh, the lake. As Jeevika had dozed off in the car, Viren gently kissed Jeevika on her check. She woke up and noticed that they weren't at home, intact they were here at the lake. Jeevika smiled and kissed Viren on his check this time. Viren quickly thought to himself. "boy is she in a good mood today :)." The both of them walked around for some time until Jeevika started holding her stomach for a while.

viren - "Jeevika, are you alright? Is the baby okay?"

jeevika - "Yeah the baby is fine, actually uhm, never mind" 

viren - "Jeevika whats wrong, you can tell me"

jeevika - "No nothing, I'm fine"

viren - "JEEVIKA!"

jeevika - "Actually I'm getting really hungry :p"

Viren laughs at her and she angrily walks back to the car. 

Viren - "Ok I'm sorry for laughing, I shouldn't have laughed. I'm really sorry, why didn't you tell me before? Let's go home,  I'll call Manvi and tell her to have food ready for you"

Jeevika slightly smiles as Viren settles himself back into the car. 

jeevika - "can you tell Manvi to make me some aloo porantha?"

viren - "anything for you"

Viren called Manvi and told her that they would be home in 20 minutes or so and to have Jeevika's aloo porantha ready. They both drove home happily with Jeevika looking at her scan the whole time. 

THANKS FOR ALL THE LOVELY COMMENTS, PLEASE CONTINUE GIVING YOUR FEEDBACK. AND ADD ME AS YOUR BUDDY IF YOU WOULD LIKE PMS, THANKS!
SJ6... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awww cute update loved it. x
koolgurl thumbnail
amazing part loved it thanxs for PM
jenna_p thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update😊
Loved the cute moments between virika😊
Thanks for the PM...
Cant wait for the next update
Daniaax3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I loved it ! I can't eat for the next part ! Please do PM me again
--Iqra-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Aw, cute update! Thanks for the PM!
-vish- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awsome update😊
glad 2 know that jeevs is feeling better...now u can show her mood swings!!
n thanx a ton for pm!!!
Hello-hi-by-by thumbnail
i olso wnt alu prantha lol
nice updts. pm me 

~sonal~
sanjana_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wonderful...😃
thanks for the pm
plz do continue soon...
eagerly waiting!!
Kays94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
PART 7

Even though her morning sickness was gone, Jeevika still didn't feel like herself. She was either tired or sleepy and was always cranky especially with Viren. At time she wouldn't get Viren's clothes out for work and he would ask her for help; in return she would get angry at him and say "Can't you do anything on your own!" Or when Viren would get out his clothes and get ready for work himself while Jeevika slept, she would say "Do you not love me anymore, is that why you are maintaining a distance from me." Viren would just quietly listen to her and apologize. He knew she was being unreasonable, but he didn't mind, after all Jeevika was giving him the biggest and bested gift of his life. 

Viren would often leave early in the morning so he could return earlier to spend some time with Jeevika. He brought home something for her everyday he came home, sometime her favorite white chocolate to roses. She would look forward to what he would bring and everyday. She secretly kept all the cards he wrote for her during the past 2 months in one place. When she would be feeling lonely and be missing him while he was at work, she would take out her folder and read them, sometimes cry as well. 

One day Jeevika woke up from her nap and noticed that it was 6:30. She quickly got up thinking that Viren must be home already. She quickly went to the kitchen to make him some tea. After she made the tea she went to find him. As she was walking upstairs, with great difficulty, Viren saw and came running down. 

viren - "JEEVIKA why are you coming upstairs. If you need something you should have told Manvi or someone else."

He helped her get down and together they walked to their room. Manvi brought the tea her di had made. Just then Viren gave Jeevika a wrapped gift and told her to open it. Manvi stood there looking at her di opening her gift. Jeevika opened it and saw a beautiful white anarkali suit. She was as excited as a 5 year old girl getting a new barbie doll.

j - "Virenji, I love it. Its so beautiful"

v - "your welcome, you have to wear this tonight :)"

j - "whats tonight, something special" she asked vireo and then looked at Manvi who also had a smirk on her face. 

v - "You will see later, just be ready by 9:00"

Jeevika was curious where Virenji was going to take her. Just then Virat entered the room.

virat - "Bhai I told the caterers…." he quickly stopped when he saw Jeevika. Manvi and Viren were both giving Virat the death glare and he was about to ruin the surprise. Luckily Jeevika didn't pay to much attention as she was still admiring her new outfit. 

A few hours later, Viren and Jeevika were both getting ready. After Viren helped Jeevika settle in the car, he placed a blindfold on her eyes. Jeevika was so excited to see what Viren had planned for her. After a while, Viren stopped the car and help Jeevika get up. He couldn't help but notice Jeevika's now huge bump. He would always just smile seeing how gorgeous she looked and how this baby bump suited her so much. He walked her over and then stopped. He removed her blindfold and Jeevika was left stunned. 

wasn't planning on posting another part today, but I did, so maybe more comments/feedbacks please :)