Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

little.angel56 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey firstly thanks for the pm, and continue doing the same as i dont want to miss on such a good ff.
and your story, the way you molded things specially Swamini bua, and virat side hugging, emotions were able to flow in,
waiting for your next update, please make that little fast! 
awesome blossom ๐Ÿ˜Š
Kays94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
PART 4

The next morning Viren woke up and noticed the other side of the bed empty. He panicked and went straight to the bathroom to see if Jeevika was feeling sick again, but she wasn't there. He then checked the balcony thinking she may be getting some fresh air yet no luck again. As he walked back in the room he saw Jeevika walking in with two cups of tea. He took the tray from her hand.

v - "how are you feeling today" he said as he made Jeevika sit down on the bed.
j - "Better. Quickly get ready, its almost time for breakfast" she said
v - "okay, but you stay put on the bed, ill be back in 20 minutes"

20 minutes later 

Viren saw Jeevika about to take her medicine when he stopped her. He told her that she mustn't take the medicines and vitamins empty stomach; she has to eat a proper meal before. She put the medicine down and followed his instructions. After fixing his hair he held onto Jeevika's hand and headed out for breakfast. At the breakfast table, Manvi and Viren kept serving Jeevika more food as the doctor had mentioned she was underweight. After the elders left the table, Viren remembered he had to give Jeevika her medicines so he sprinted to and back from the room bringing her vitamins and medicines. 

j - "virenji can we all go out today, you all were so busy the past 3 weeks and I was here alone"

just then Viren, Virat, and Manvi yelled "NOO!1!"

jeevika pouted and walked back to her room, while the three of them tried stopping her and pacifying her. They entered the room to  find Jeevika sitting on her side of the bed crying softly. Viren kneeled down besides her while Manvi and Virat stood besides Viren.

v - "okay, how about tonight we go for a long drive. We'll go by the lake, and then for some dessert after that?"

Jeevika slightly smiled, but before she could say anything she covered her mouth and ran to the bathroom. Virat and Viren followed her as Manvi went to go bring some seven-up with salt and lemon juice which would help her di's morning sickness. As Manvi entered the room, she saw Jeevika sitting upright on her bed. Manvi came to Jeevika's side and handed over the seven-up. Viren helped her drink it sip by sip and they noticed a few tears coming out of Jeevika's eyes. 

j -  "virenji, I haven't felt this sick in so long. Im in my thirteenth week now and the morning sickness should be getting better, but its getting worst especially since the past few days"

v - "let me call the doctor"

Viren went outside to make the phone call and Manvi sat besides her di rubbing her back. Viren entered back into the room.

v - "Jeevika the doctor said to see how you feel till tonight. If your health gets worst we'll take you back to the hospital for a few more tests"

As Viren said that, Jeevika panicked even more thinking that something might be wrong. She was scared and started crying even louder. Viren, Virat, and Manvi tried calming her down as they didn't want her blood pressure going up. Viren held onto her tightly and told her to trust him, this time nothing would happen. He assured her they will have a healthy baby. Jeevika slowly stopped shedding her tears and calmed down. Viren gave Virat the look, trying to tell him that he will handle Jeevika. Virat takes Manvi's hand and they both leave Viren and Jeevika alone. Viren sat on the bed hugging Jeevika from the side with her head on his shoulder. He could feel the wet tear drops on his shirt as a result he stroked her hair trying to calm her. After a while he looked into her eyes and saw her asleep with her head still on her shoulder. He laid her down and covered her up with a blanket. He packed up his belongings as he had to go to court for a hearing. He told Manvi that Jeevika was asleep and asked her to sit in the room with her. He informed her that he would come home as soon as he was free. Manvi went inside and sat on the sofa observing her di. Looking at her di, she started remembering the huge sacrifice her sister and jiju made for her. If it wasn't for her, jiji and di would be happy with their little chutki today. 

After a few hours Jeevika woke up to see Manvi sitting on the sofa in her room. Just then Viren entered and sat down next to Jeevika. He was hugging her as he felt Jeevika's warm hands. He quickly checked her forehead, and saw her swollen eyes. She had a high fever, which was not normal according to what the doctor informed him yesterday. Jeevika started shivering and just then Manvi took out a sweater for her Jeevika di. As she was putting it on her, Viren went to call the doctor again, this time panicking more than he ever has. The doctor told him to bring Jeevika in to get a few blood tests done as she may have some sort of an infection. He took Jeevika to the car and told Manvi to stay home as everyone else has gone to the gurdwara. She closed the door and Viren drove to the hospital. He saw Jeevika's face which was become paler and paler. He held onto her hands so she felt comforted. As soon as they reached he helped her get out and took her straight into the doctors cabin who was ready and waiting for the both of them. She took out some blood from Jeevika's already thin body as she held onto Viren's hands ever tighter. The nurse took away her blood samples to the lab, and the doctor told Viren that the results would be in an hour or so. The doctor told Viren she would arrange a room for Jeevika to rest, so they could wait for the results. He thanked the doctor and took Jeevika with the help of a nurse to a private room. The nurse brought some cold water and towels to place on Jeevika's forehead so the fever would stop. The doctor had advised to do this until she finds out the direct cause and can give Jeevika proper medication. Viren sat next to Jeevika, just changing the towels every 2 minutes and checking her temperature. It was slowly going down. The doctor came in with the results after sometime and informed Viren that Jeevika had listeriosis. 

Thanks for all the comments, it really means a lot to me! For all the new readers, if you'd like a pm when i update send me a pm so I can add you on my buddy list or you can as well. Enjoy
Edited by Kays94 - 11 years ago
urmil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
lovely update...thanx for updating soon as i am badly missing virika in the show...thanx for pm too
little.angel56 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
too good, update soon, thanks for the pm ๐Ÿ˜Š
listeria is a serious infection for preg woman, hope it doesnt affect her much
Fari_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
oh god,your story is getting intense and scary day by day.Listeriosis,hope nothing happens to the baby or jeevika.Lovely update,contine soon!!
sushmakryan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
getting intrest day by day continue soon thanks for the pm and pm me
jenna_p thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful writing๐Ÿ˜Š
Loved it...Continue soon
Thanks for the PM

-Latty- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
superb update dear... i liked it... waiting for the next part...:) thanx for the pm...:):)
girl97 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

i love ur sotyr
itssonice
update soon 
and PM mee 
Kays94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
THANK YOU everyone for the amazing comments, it really motivates me to write more. I have the next few parts already written so all you silent readers please leave a comment. The more comments i get, the faster i will post my chapters :) also a few questions, do you guys like the intensity of the story or do you want something more light hearted? Also can someone tell me how do i change the title so I can write that the next part is updated? 

Thanks for everything!!!!
Edited by Kays94 - 11 years ago