Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

achiever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
okay.. so i m finally done with the day.. catch u all up tomorrow..

c u..

tc..
hilarious44 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wohooo..
Thanx for the update...
Will comment ASAP...
deepali.rock thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Last practical xam 2mrw. Will comment after dat. Already read the chap but my study time starts nw, so see u 2mrw
achiever thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepali.rock

Last practical xam 2mrw. Will comment after dat. Already read the chap but my study time starts nw, so see u 2mrw

oh. All the Best for ur exams.. study hard!😳
achiever thumbnail

Originally posted by: hilarious44

Wohooo..

Thanx for the update...
Will comment ASAP...

thnx.. will b waaiting eagerly...
Cherishh thumbnail
Hey u updated...cool...off to reading
aarundhati thumbnail
Oh...AWESOME...as always...leaves one completely dazed ...the chupke chupke ASHNI romance is the most wonderful part of this FF...the ever bold Ashu...the possessive and verrry caring Ashu...full of concern for Nids...worried that she is over-working herself...love every side of ur Ashu..πŸ˜‰

"huh.. so u feel embarrassed to call me by all those dearly names" , Nid's complaint  was sooo cute..!...so...finally Nids is back at KGH...difficult for Ashu to kep his hands off her...

Liked Nids being angry with him for not sharing Anjie's secrets with her...ASHNI r so much into each other...well before getting married...they r already so much together...

OH...the update came after sometime...but the length and the content compensated for the time interval...!πŸ˜ƒ

THANKS A LOTTT...waiting eagerly and as greedily for the next chap., as always....πŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by aarundhati - 11 years ago
ZedZee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
superb update manisha di...    absolutely loved itπŸ‘

the story is progressing beautifully ...and love the way and the pace at which ashu and nidhi's relationship is building...β˜ΊοΈπŸ‘πŸΌ
love the whole argument that ashni had over the saree...πŸ˜† it was written really well...
great going di... eager to read ur next chapter...

so...
is the MU over, or is there one more yet to come in the next chapter??
can u give us a hint about the next chapter pleaseee 

Edited by ZedZee92 - 11 years ago
achiever thumbnail

Originally posted by: aarundhati

Oh...AWESOME...as always...leaves one completely dazed ...the chupke chupke ASHNI romance is the most wonderful part of this FF...the ever bold Ashu...the possessive and verrry caring Ashu...love evry side of ur Ashu..πŸ˜‰

--i luv thr chupke chupke rendezvousπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†.. bada control kiya iss time tho!πŸ˜†

Liked Nids being angry with him for not sharing Anjie's secrets with her...ASHNI r so much into each other...well before getting married...they r already so much together...

--πŸ˜†she was like does he even know wat a partner means..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†!  who wud better know!πŸ˜†...yup.. thy r already acting like a hubby and wife.. b4 even getting  engaged!😳

OH...the update came after sometime...but the length and the content compensated for the time interval...!πŸ˜ƒ

--aww.. thnk u soo much!😳

THANKS A LOTTT...waiting eagerly and as greedily for the next chap., as always....πŸ‘πŸΌ

as greedily.. girl.. have mercy.. i jst posted a chap!πŸ˜†
parmarA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
hi aciever just read full chap in one seat.It was fabulous as always.So officially DB  turned in favour of Ashutosh and going to introduce him as SIL of Verma family.Loved the way Ashutosh was telling Nidhi's crnama of noodles.Ashutosh and Nidhi's candlenight sleep with lots of love.their chori chori chhupke milana was fab.Nidhi joined in kgh.And your chap Mallika wow,love her in this way.Ashutosh and his possessiveness toward Nidhi was hightlight of the chap.So he ordered Nidhi not to wear saree in the hospital,to avoid the both risks.He can lose his control,or she may be lose her controπŸ˜†πŸ˜†l.waiting for the next chap