Views

Users

Frequent Posters

achiever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: ZedZee92

superb update manisha di...    absolutely loved itπŸ‘

the story is progressing beautifully ...and love the way and the pace at which ashu and nidhi's relationship is building...β˜ΊοΈπŸ‘πŸΌ
love the whole argument that ashni had over the saree...πŸ˜† it was written really well...
great going di... eager to read ur next chapter...

so...
is the MU over, or is there one more yet to come in the next chapter??
can u give us a hint about the next chapter pleaseee 

πŸ˜†.. the pace is goood!πŸ˜‰   Agree!πŸ˜›  I jst realized thr rltn has grown to such extent tht Nidhi is telling him "shut up!!" so easily!!! Gosh!!Day Dreaming

πŸ˜†such silly serious argument on a saree!!πŸ˜†  seriously only thy can pull it off...and thn end it with a romantic moment!😳

hmm... is MU over?.. hey.. didnt i tell something abt a bitter sweet thng..😳

and rgrding the nxt updt.. may b i will put a teaser or something wen i write the chapter.. essentially i havent yet started..😳

again.. thnk u sooo much

achiever thumbnail

Originally posted by: alkaparmart

hi aciever just read full chap in one seat.It was fabulous as always.So officially DB  turned in favour of Ashutosh and going to introduce him as SIL of Verma family.Loved the way Ashutosh was telling Nidhi's crnama of noodles.Ashutosh and Nidhi's candlenight sleep with lots of love.their chori chori chhupke milana was fab.Nidhi joined in kgh.And your chap Mallika wow,love her in this way.Ashutosh and his possessiveness toward Nidhi was hightlight of the chap.So he ordered Nidhi not to wear saree in the hospital,to avoid the both risks.He can lose his control,or she may be lose her controπŸ˜†πŸ˜†l.waiting for the next chap

yup... officially yes..DB acceptin him as SIL wholeheartedly... u mite even hear some anecdotes of her encounter with himπŸ˜† if plot permits!😳

noodle carnama.. thy almost got caught!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  bt Gosh thy r tooo adventurous!πŸ˜›

stealing a moment togethr..well now thy will learn to steal thm from thr busy life!😳

Mallika is a gud character.. gry bt somwer a good character.. wud like to put some more of her and Rohan..😳

Ashu is so very freakingly possessive.. if i was Nidhi.. it wud scare me.. seriously!  bt his tender words wud melt me exactly as thy melted Nidhi.. I have to admit!😳

πŸ˜†nice one thr.. yup.. its also so tht he can keep control over himself..πŸ˜†.. an earlier confrontation was on tht front.. which i chnged later on.. bt yes.. Nidhi is going to find this reason out.. sooner or later..πŸ˜†

again.. thnk u sooo very much for ur lovely lovely commnts,,

ssktlk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
very nice chap. Love their sweet banters, ashu's protectiveness, his longing for her,yet the control, super. Get them married soon, so the poor souls can get what they wantπŸ˜‰. Loved the moments on the terrace, too sweet. can't wait for the next update.
achiever thumbnail

Originally posted by: ssktlk

very nice chap. Love their sweet banters, ashu's protectiveness, his longing for her,yet the control, super. Get them married soon, so the poor souls can get what they wantπŸ˜‰. Loved the moments on the terrace, too sweet. can't wait for the next update.

πŸ˜† controlling a lot.. and Nidhi is hell bent on making him lose it!πŸ˜†

Marry naah.. i m sadist!πŸ˜†

thnx a lot...
achiever thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyothi_cool

awesome part cont soon .

thnx.. a lot...😳
saibanu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wow , I loved this chapter ..your Ashu is so sweet , he is bold , so caring so possessive about nidhi πŸ˜‰...Waiting for next chapter πŸ˜Š
achiever thumbnail

Originally posted by: saibanu

Wow , I loved this chapter ..your Ashu is so sweet , he is bold , so caring so possessive about nidhi πŸ˜‰...Waiting for next chapter πŸ˜Š

aaah.. thnx.. possessive.. kuch zyada hi possessive hai!πŸ˜†
achiever thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cherishh

Hey u updated...cool...off to reading

buddy wer is ur review.. or u r keeping vry busy?
Anjani9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
You are sadist towards Ashu...
He has to give her equal rights as partner, take care of her career, safety and have control on self and her...
He has to take tiffin to office, go to shopping with her family, have them inspected in the bedroom.Kyaa yaar???????????????????😑
Child or adult marriage????😳
Enjoyed the update...it is very sweet...
Cherishh thumbnail
Hi Manisha,

Wowww...what a beautiful update

Loving this adorable AshNi beyond limits...they are so cute...awww my love birds

The best part of the update was one trying to manofying his Jaan and other being stubbornly cute and yet right oblivion to their surroundings...with all Ashu's sweet names outπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...oh dear I was like who come Ashu has forgotten where he is...guess magic of his loveπŸ˜‰

And the entry of DB and Armaan to rescue with his grinning was nice and their excuse to overcome it is so funny, especially Nidhi's reason to be out of the situation and their getting caught later by AnjiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...it really was not their day, but yet they loving it was so cool..

Poor Ashu...jaise dadi bua kaafi nahi thi ki ab unhe Col. Verma, the overenthusiastic as u said or the new victim of Ashu's charm..Solanki aur Kaka gonna help him in shopping...u r being so cruel to him..pehle nidhi ko sambhalo,,I meant trying to direct her in correct path, to convince her to not to overexert, then her boldness and more importantly controlling himself with the seductress..I wonder how he is doing all this

And what the hell Armaan wouldn't be there..ergghhh...well the reasons r right for his absence but hope his problem will be solved and he will be back by Ashu's marriage...come on manisha..kuch toh reham karo bechare pe.

So finally Anji's problem has been solved about her education...cool dear.

Nice to this shade of Mallika, but still...u know what right..

All the gossips going around in KGH about Ashu's changed life and his take on it was so cool..

Guess Ashu's plan to save himself from the trio oldies and loving people is...Rohan, Anji, Ranganath and of course Mallika in already and also at the same time trying to give them time to understand their true feelings as well as clearing any doubts he is having...well thats my thought about his..to kill two birds with one shot or rather 3.

And as always loved their being in touch with their texting and to see Ashu being so excited with Nidhi's come back in KGH.

Not to mention, loved their little lovers fight and making it up in their admirable way...me too was all emotional yet happy to see them so caring towards each other and being so emotional with all teary...teary...aww they really love each other a lot

Me now wondering that how really Nidhi gonna manage her time..and is there going to be anymore conflict with this topic again...guess need to wait and see what will happen now..as there is a lot yet less time for their marriage and of course more of cute, lovely and passionate moments of AshNi.

So now me waiting to get all smiley smiley by Nidhi antics and to get trapped in Ashu's charm again..so plzz bring the next soon.