Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Purva- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
There have been a couple of instances after that too - but mostly they are more private crying jags rather than public displays.
Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: Super Kool

He was in tears today too...when Dillu was telling was trying to reason out, why he wants to get nominated...this was supposed to happen...he has rubbed shoulders with GMM...πŸ˜‰

Oh man. πŸ˜† The thing is that I only watch Friday to Sunday so I don't know anything else about it. πŸ˜†
-Purva- thumbnail
LOL and every Friday and Saturday I ask myself why am I watching this, but there is nothing else on at that time and I don't want Mom to get into the habit of watching something else in this time-slot. If they beamed events of the house everyday I would be very happy.
Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chitrashi

LOL and every Friday and Saturday I ask myself why am I watching this, but there is nothing else on at that time and I don't want Mom to get into the habit of watching something else in this time-slot. If they beamed events of the house everyday I would be very happy.

Yeah well I don't like watching this season. There's no fighting or fun. So why watch it? πŸ˜†
Super Kool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shreya_luvs

Oh man. πŸ˜† The thing is that I only watch Friday to Sunday so I don't know anything else about it. πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†You are not missing much...but, things have slowly started to liven up now...
Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: Super Kool

πŸ˜†You are not missing much...but, things have slowly started to liven up now...

Really? Well then maybe I'll start watching again. πŸ˜†
-Purva- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shreya_luvs

Yeah well I don't like watching this season. There's no fighting or fun. So why watch it? πŸ˜†

I watch it for that human drama. Love to see the different people unravel bit-by-bit everyday. Season 5 was the only season I didn't religiously follow. I must've seen less than 3 hours of it in the entire 3 months.
aaskha was bakwas today what kind of lady is thisπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
hirjee was @No fault 2day for sure πŸ‘πŸΌ
Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chitrashi

I watch it for that human drama. Love to see the different people unravel bit-by-bit everyday. Season 5 was the only season I didn't religiously follow. I must've seen less than 3 hours of it in the entire 3 months.

Season 5 was too much fighting and it was very vrash fighting. That's why I didn't watch that one either. But I like some fighting after all.
-Purva- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Be.A.Rebel

aaskha was bakwas today what kind of lady is thisπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

hirjee was @No fault 2day for sure πŸ‘πŸΌ

Andar ki khabar yeh hai ke Aashka agar jeet gayi toh woh jeet ke paise se Siddhu ke naam ka mandir kholne wali hai.

Hirjee was not at fault either today or yesterday - arre itna kya exercise karwa loge ek din mein joh sabki tabiyat kharrab ho jaaye. Is rate par toh luxury task mein sab Brufen mangwaayenge