ilove99 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

kya hua ๐Ÿค”
-JuniorAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ilove99

kya hua ๐Ÿค”

i want to open the zip of my mouth๐Ÿ˜ญ cant live without talking bakwaas๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ so can i?
Edited by shria - 11 years ago
--sonali-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Indu Darling-ITS 1 OF THE MOST MASTER PIECE of UR writing!

I am speechless-its really outstanding n Extra ordinary from all ur writings.Really loved each n every bit of writing!plz cont.nAbhiya alwys like-I AM WITH YOU FOREVER!
ilove99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shria

i want to open the zip of my mouth๐Ÿ˜ญ cant live without talking bakwaas๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ so can i?

go on 
-JuniorAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yipeee no thnk u
Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ..tora.tangled.

...um...u have to wait fairy...tilll i can comment...coz u've left me speechless...

this was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘  ๐Ÿ‘  ๐Ÿ‘absolutely stunning, fabulous, dreamy, beautiful...the concept was so unique and the setting was sooo different...and the way u described the whole os...u've got me totally floored!! โค๏ธ aww...thanks a ton my dear princess..๐Ÿค—.your appreciation means a lot dear...๐Ÿค— the meadows, apple trees, and the forbidden love of abhiya blooming in their midst was really really heart-warming... i loved this abhay, naughty, cute sensible, humorous, full of life, living out each moment that this life has to offer, how could piya help falling in love with him???it was inevitable...๐Ÿ˜ณ glad i could portray him well dear..๐Ÿ˜ณ.i tried my best. happy to know that you loved this abhay so much..๐Ÿ˜Š..yes its hard not to fall in love with him...he is irresitible...๐Ÿ˜ณ

that part about abhay not being there when the leaf of the tree fell reminded me of the story "The last Leaf" u know... yes dear,even i love that story and while writing this part it reminded me of it...๐Ÿ˜Š and that letter...oh..it was so heart-wrenching yet so lovely at the same time.๐Ÿ˜Š. 
So you better be careful not to shed tears as I will be there as well.

the above line was really really touching...i loved this line so so much!! thank you dear..๐Ÿ˜ณ

i know it has a sad ending๐Ÿ˜ญ, but yes, abhay and piya are indeed together...as abhay will be alive in piya, in her love, as long as she lives and after she dies, they will be united in heaven, where abhay waits for his "sweetheart"...๐Ÿ˜Š. yes they both will always be together no matter how far they are physically,but they will always remain united by a more stronger bond..that is love.!.where distance doesnot matter,all it matters is the bonding of two souls...๐Ÿ˜ณ
i feel its abhay's character u painted best here...i could literally feel him jumping from the page...er i mean, my laptop screen u know!!!โญ๏ธ aww..thank you..thank you...princess...accept my gratitude...[bows] ๐Ÿ˜ณ
fabulous fabulous job done fairy!!!๐Ÿ‘can i hit u??๐Ÿ˜† becoz u doubted that no one would like it?? yes,i was sceptical..about how it would turn out but am happy that you liked it soo much...๐Ÿ˜ณ just kidding..i know!! ๐Ÿ˜›.here's a biggg hug for u..๐Ÿค—.  same to you dear...๐Ÿค—
write more and more!!โญ๏ธ  i will try...๐Ÿ˜Š

Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
comment updt on pg 2 ๐Ÿ˜ƒ