Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tamannaus thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Fazila~

Ameen... Ya Arnav has lost interest wa in everything but Khushi...i love it...i dont mind...bus he can hire shital n stay home hahahahhah ... 

U know what...i dont have a car hahahha...why??? I hate driving... one day..we go n watch a movie...in ur suv lol... πŸ˜‰

I will pick u up..just need to fix the date...then we could talk about IPK in the theatre..hahaha..that's cute..
Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: lazylad8-FauZi

Great episode...great post!!!!

Loved Khushi in her green outfit...she looked beautiful.
Arnav looked great too.

Khushi is so naive...her own imagination will lead her to misery...from what I see...Arnav has made it clear to her there was nothing between him and Shit-All.

hmmm but shitall is putting doubts in her head...n the rest of the RH r not helping...
riafna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi fuzzy hw r u? I was irritated by the first half and thought gave up ipk but last half when Arshi there I changed my mind and cuboard scene like it... Arnav didnt get what she wants to ask or you just ignoring that... Thanks fuzzy your post help me the reason behind this track... Arshi the best couple... But they are not perfect... Like khushi didnt share the news of snake and Anjali hide and seek and let him in but we know she is yhe one who bye bye him. They have to share news each other their doubts agony everything ... She lets Sheetal in dont wory her destiny is like snake...
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: tamannausa

I will pick u up..just need to fix the date...then we could talk about IPK in the theatre..hahaha..that's cute..

πŸ˜†... for once ill be mreaking my own rules...i  hate talking in the cinema n i go shhh shhh at ppl hahahhaha...but for IPK...will do anything lol πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: riafna

Hi fuzzy hw r u? I was irritated by the first half and thought gave up ipk but last half when Arshi there I changed my mind and cuboard scene like it... Arnav didnt get what she wants to ask or you just ignoring that... Thanks fuzzy your post help me the reason behind this track... Arshi the best couple... But they are not perfect... Like khushi didnt share the news of snake and Anjali hide and seek and let him in but we know she is yhe one who bye bye him. They have to share news each other their doubts agony everything ... She lets Sheetal in dont wory her destiny is like snake...

heyyy...im good n u ??? hmmm...ya she should tell him...but see she doesnt want to worry him unless she is 100% sure of it...she will go sooner than that...😑
riafna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

heyyy...im good n u ??? hmmm...ya she should tell him...but see she doesnt want to worry him unless she is 100% sure of it...she will go sooner than that...😑

She doesnt worry him but remember she didnt tell him about snake too even that day ASR was really pissed off...
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: riafna

She doesnt worry him but remember she didnt tell him about snake too even that day ASR was really pissed off...

if she tells him everything the story will be bye bye...n then what about us???? πŸ˜†
-Viji- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Loved the epi today...πŸ˜ƒ
God...i jus adore this beautiful couple and their acting...
lovely postπŸ‘
-Neferet- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

seriously??? ur sure shes  genuine????

no em not VERY SURE! but i feel tth she's not awl tht worked up..i mean things are just happening and sheetal didnt know khushi before dis..how wud she know  tht khushi wud go on investigating..i mean if it had been sumone else they wud have probably not taken this seriously..and sheetal's plan wudnt have worked ryght? πŸ˜Š
Tamannaus thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

πŸ˜†... for once ill be mreaking my own rules...i  hate talking in the cinema n i go shhh shhh at ppl hahahhaha...but for IPK...will do anything lol πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Breaking rules are fun once in a while..imagine ppl will throw us out and we'll still laugh..πŸ˜†