Khushi...silence is golden my dear... 10/24/201

Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fazila~ thumbnail
MY question to MR ASR... what does jalebi mean to u???😆

Arnav u dont forget this

Credit to tumblr

Edited by Fazila~ - 11 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Amritsari.Jugni thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Fazila~

Post cannot be quoted.

First of all Eid Mubarak in advance Fazila...I didnt watch any episode from last week..however i read written updates.. ...I dont wanna see khushi's dilemma...hope this time cvs should handle this track in a right way...i

Edited by sarun.deewani - 11 years ago
..SunnYaara.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Advance eid mubarak fuzzy...nice post...loved it...
Punkin22 thumbnail
You did a beautiful job Fuzzy with today's episode.  I don't think there is much for me to add just a few statements concerning last few episodes.
  • The viewers of IPK would have to be deaf, dumb and blind not to see similarities between Arnav and Aarav.  Enough already.  You can stop showing these every episode.
  • Only Khushi could look so cute in cupboard.  Her facial expressions were adorable.
  • Loved how ASR/Arnav patiently understands and deals with Khushi's crazy and sillyness.  Wow, has our Arnav changed, stunning really.
  • Sheetal is using the Raizadas's to become fond and affectionate with Aarav.  Bonding has begun.  Sheetal is moving in and will play on Khushi's insecurities.
  • I realize I am alone in thinking this but it was rather sad that Khushi didn't feel she could ask Arnav if it was possible for Arnav to be his son.  Arnav should have been able to guess what Khushi was asking. That was sad also.
  • Khushi is increasingly being left alone in her insecurities about this child.  Not good.  So torment for Khushi will continue.

Thanks Fuzzy...

Edited by Punkin22 - 11 years ago
Zarahatke thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Love today epi except kamlesh kabri bt other than that lovely epi
Thanks for the post dear
jessjazz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Eid Mubarak Faz...

Thanks for your post.  Could not watch last night's episode.  Will definitely catch up since it is a long weekend here for Eid.

Not the Khabri again... she planned her suicide then... now what will she plan?  all reports say DNA
Tia.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Isn't it funny that Arnav realized that Khushi might be jealous of having Sheetal under the same roof for one night so he does not want Sheetal to stay there, yet he does not realize that she will be far more jealous of having Sheetal in the same office everyday and yet offered her a job.

Another inconsistency or just pure insensitivity?
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Punkin22

You did a beautiful job Fuzzy with today's episode.  I don't think there is much for me to add just a few statements concerning last few episodes.

• The viewers of IPK would have to be deaf, dumb and blind not to see similarities between Arnav and Aarav.  Enough already.  You can stop showing these every episode.
  • Only Khushi could look so cute in cupboard.  Her facial expressions were adorable.
  • Loved how ASR/Arnav patiently understands and deals with Khushi's crazy and sillyness.  Wow, has our Arnav changed, stunning really.
  • Sheetal is using the Raizadas's to become fond and affectionate with Aarav.  Bonding has begun.  Sheetal is moving in and will play on Khushi's insecurities.
  • I realize I am alone in thinking this but it was rather sad that Khushi didn't feel she could ask Arnav if it was possible for Arnav to be his son.  Arnav should have been able to guess what Khushi was asking. That was sad also.
  • Khushi is increasingly being left alone in her insecurities about this child.  Not good.  So torment for Khushi will continue.

Thanks Fuzzy...

thanks... reply to green... She is selfless n unless n untill she doesnt know it for sure she wont tell anyone...not even her hubby...
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: jessjazz

Eid Mubarak Faz...

Thanks for your post.  Could not watch last night's episode.  Will definitely catch up since it is a long weekend here for Eid.

Not the Khabri again... she planned her suicide then... now what will she plan?  all reports say DNA

Khair Mubarak...it was a gr8 epi... i loved it...so watch it :)))  poor khushi