Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: diasha

Today i am completely agree wid you... I also have noticed her eyes and how she was pretending like she is a good woman but i am smelling very fishy...
The thing i loved in yesterday's epi. Is arnav cares khushi alot and he knows she is doubting on him... He wants to stay away from that shital not beacause he has some feeling for shital but just beacause he loves khushi alot...
You know what i observed yesterday arnav was behaving like a real husband who just follow her wife😆 yes a man cannot change very fast but i am seeing that our arnav is changing. And i am loving this... Khushi is coming out as dominant personality coz arnav looks at khushi while taking every decision related to shital😆

hehe he loves her so much...its so sweet...i dont know how will we take the other woman in the house...what will khuhsi do??? 
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: vandana.sagar

Loved your post abt the episode...my observations and points...we wanted a night scene of them sleeping we got one and it puts an 
End to all the speculation...they were not even holding hands while sleeping! Both on totally different sides of the bed! Where is the passion...I thought it was his habit to hold her hand...I say move back to Gupta house!

I love it when they r there...😳

The pool side scene had so much potential ...what a waste! And then to see Sheetal OMG! It turned into a comedy...but she was and is seriously tormented by this little boy, sheetal and arnav so instead of comedy ...On my way! Intense passion and emotions would have fitted better! 
Silly flashback of bankelal! What a waste of time! ... If you have time to waste show payal and Akash !

I dont know how they work...

Not enjoying this track...so far not given us any intensity or declaration of love or a possessive, jealous ASR...ridiculous ...forced similarities between ASR and arav...drinking juice and eating toast...
Like I said where did he learn to dress like that? Who made him dress like that..arnav as a kid was not like what he is now...circumstances and situations have made him what he is...so why does a 8 year old normal child behave like what a 28 year man who has a huge past traumatic past behind him behave like this.
Similarities are genetic or from seeing people you live with...this is so ridiculous! 
Arnav should not be hiring sheetal to work with him, knowing that his past with her makes Khushi uncomfortable...I just don't get the point of this track...so early just after we have gone through dadi, Shyam etc...where are the happy tracks like honeymoon etc? 
We know Khushi is a good detective...she found arnav from the kidnappers so relally what is the purpose of this track? 

I dontk now whats the use of this track...i have bleeded baning my head on IFs wall...didnt get any ans...what the??? 
tvbuf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: srija.singh04

And what exactly would u call a love story?????/
A guy physically abusing his contract wife????
Or maybe a couple looking into one anothers eyes and rabba veing all the time, added to it is maybe a 2 week long Honeymoon, rt? And then what next???
The End??????
Is that what u want???????

Hey - I am with you - the love was getting to be very sibling-like, as Indian Telly can't show any passion beyond Rabba Ve and some pushing and pulling, okay, and falling.

So I am looking forward to this track unfolding.  I know at least Arnav won't be direct;y hurting Khushi  - its not like he will run off with Sheetal.  Whatever hurts her now will be something that cannot be undone - the past.

I hated when Arnav hurt Khushi in anger - I couldn't bear it,  Now if they separate because Khushi wants to give the kid a father (AND IN THE END IT TURNS OUT THAT AARAV IS NOT ARNAV'S SON) then I am okay with the temporary hurting, pain, and even separation.

Do you think the CVs will bring in another hunk that will drool over Khushi, and make Arnav jealous ?

Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: tamannausa

well, good that u have some changes for good. Mamiji is already in hot water..yes Fuzz, I could still laugh with you..hahaha..n that's the reason I read your post like prescription drug. It freaks me out when people take this otherwise! U r the one doing the work n if I don't know how to appreciate then "kudh Jana chahyieh" 

Hey, I was just making Shitall NK few night's partner...not for whole life..I love NK babua too yaar. {you give us hints n there starts the imagination} how would Arnav look will be...going to be handsome Dadywa. Sorry, I m @ gym. No cute emotions to put..🤗 Did I thanks enough..

u dont have to thanks me...its my pleasure🤗...iPK and Arshi r in my blood...like posion...looking for an antidote...but its not curable hahahahah... I went and got registered to a gym near the house and went there only once hahahahha...😳😉
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: srat

A really good post with valid and important points...  I have a feeling Shyam is in the driving seat once again. Sheetal is just another pawn in his greed for Arnavs money. She may not even have a kid but has had this one forced upon her from a drama school. As cunning as Shyam is he may have a reason to  force Sheetal to do this (perhaps holding her real family as ransom) The child is unbelievably like Arnav which makes it so unreal... Arnav developed his personality over the years and was not born this way.  Lets see how the track really unfolds,, we are still awaiing the so called new entry for Anjali yet...

New entery for Anjali hahahha...joke...i dont know how long this will go on...lets wait n watch :))
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Fazila~

sigh...read ur whole post n totally agree with u...i have been saying this for a long time now...they r not interested in IPK...i wish Sp takes it from their hands and gives it to someone else...who can save our show...this is really sad...this is the NO1 show n is not close to the makers heart...wow...how ungreatful ppl r...well when ur ungreatful then God takes it from u...cause He doesnt like that...so lets see how successful their show is...our prayers r with our show only... n i dont know how long can  i also go on...the other woman...seriously as if we needed it :(((((((😡

You know what is 4 lion's strategy now! They will make the show crappy as possible, will ruin Arshi's chemistry. When the viewer will be pissed off, stop watching, the popularity of the show will drastically go down, the TRP will be zero.Then SP will not force them to continue the show.They will be happy to end it and focus on their new show more. But sorry Gul we can't shift to your new show, coz Sarun is not there.
I really wish SP take this show to their  own hands. They know how popular IPK and Sarun are!. So that they are taking them to UK and signed contract with them for one more year.They are hosting the Diwali show with Barun.Now I understand why Barun wanted to quit. May be they didn't agree to give him a raise and becoz of all thier crappy attitude. Just think of their set and location. Even the crappiest serial got a better set than IPK.Khushi's pathetic costumes just irks me so much! Whereas I just went flabbergasted by seeing the flamboyant set and costumes of "Qubul hai"

Why Gul? Why did you allure us so much and made us hooked to the show and broke our heart into pieces at the end of the day? Was IPk really your baby? No mother can neglect her old child becoz of her new born. Sigh why I loved an Hindi soap so much! 

gowri1712 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Liked Maami's GET OUT the most
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvbarunsanaya6

Liked Maami's GET OUT the most

😆 its as she is already tired of Shital... lol

cocoatree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Great analysis faz !!!🤗
i can't say how much i disappointed with her wild imagination
but rest of the parts😊
specially arnav comforts her  try to kiss her😳
oh..god..such a romantic moment  was interupted again
Tamannaus thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Fazila~

hey ur first post on my page...👏... i dont want to see that...khuhsi is worried...but...they cant show htat... ok lets see..if Aarav is arnavs child...then they can set up money for him n visiting rights...HE doesnt have to marry her...did u not hear what mamiji say today...

NO one in this house is forced to do anything...and then she told Shitall to get out...lets hold on n lets not give up yet ...😳

How nice of you to recognize and acknowledge some one new to you post.

Hey Fuzz, this is another issue ( to me) been bothering since the time I join here in IF...Let me tell you this and I hope other writers are listening!!!
 I could count only couple of others out there who reply to the people who comments on their postings. I make sure to comment relentlessly on other writers postings but sadly no reply !! only like button!! Whats wrong if you communicate little more..KHA THODY JAUNGYEE"!!
What the!!! already frustrated with the show now this step mother/step sister treatment ko kya naam doon? Don't tell me they don't have time, I see long threading of convo going on only with certain favorites!! Come on guys, if you want people to read n comment on your post then at least recognize and appreciate and say something nice like Fuzzy does. It's not too much to ask.. WE the READERS will appreciate that too...