but rest of the parts😊
specially arnav comforts her  try to kiss her😳
oh..god..such a romantic moment  was interupted again

thanks Archu...πŸ€— i know raba ve going daba ve :((
shubz1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
@Fuzzy: Nice Post! dear! 
 Khushi is restless with a valid reason..  and it appears the lady and the kid are in RM with a motive... I just hope CVs do this track to  maturely and seriously; 
Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: love_for_serial

Fuzzy you really have patience and optimism like Khushi!

Talking about good points is a very good idea!
About rest of episode you have said enough!
Just one thing, I alwaz thought genetical diabetes comes in cross, like if Dad has daughter will have, and if Mom then son, I might be wrong.Was this intentional on CVs part or they dont think about facts like we all do.

NO...im not at all like khushi...i think im the most impatient human being...n as for optimistic...do u know how long i sit n wait after an epi n then write...if i dont like the epi...i know for sure it will be so negative i will hate myself n it...n how i cry... n make my

Yes...ur right...n its 1 in 20 to happen...to pass from parents to kids...cvs have forgotten they have smart viewers...feel totally dumb watching ipk these days...
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: riafna

Precap can take either way... May be Khushi made bad conclusion or Bond khushi back... I am with second... She will find out everything motive of sheetal... Arav just a kid a boy.. If he is acting he cant stay long time its difficult... Wait for epi...
Great post Fuzzy

And new addition is good..

Thanks for pm

i agree with the 2nd...shes trying to put  2 n 2 together...n hope doesnt come out with a 5 ...

Hey!!!!!! how r u n hows trip????
Edited by Fazila~ - 11 years ago
Bewakoof thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for this Fuzzy!
SP is not airing here from last 5 days...
missing episodes πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
thanx for this post... yaar iski bahot bahot bahot jarurat thi!

About precap: May be Khushi is trying to invistigate something... Her ideas really work! May be we will see another successfull plan of Khushi!πŸ˜‰
pinky89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice post Fazzy !!!!
Loved the episode !!!!! maami was great loved her get out i want that to come so soon ... Loved the way he pacified her like a child he know she is confused & acting like this ... Where is the ASR yest i saw someone after got slap from her he didnt say anything love him he is so sweet !!! i think from tomo khushi goin to start her investigation abt mom & son ...
Tamannaus thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Fazila~

I joined IF again after 4 + yrs... n when i came to IPKs page...i was lost...cause in my other time, i ruled the serial n the page...n when the show ended...they had to shut the forum too...i was heart broken n i left...I didnt want to come back here...cause i knew i would start writing n then get more n more involved in this...like im now...see i cant quit...sigh... So when i came to IPK forum...OMG i was lost... n i sank in its sea...n my savior... Geet24...she use to write hidden meanings...she caught my hand n let me float...shes gone to college now...but she put floaters on me n now im swimming here, cause of her... i would have drowned... And i know there r many out there like me...if i could help...kaam aajayoon gi :)))...whatelse is our life for??? try n be good...do all good u can...n then trust Allah to help...

Am i paying u to say all that hahahahha hugsss...dont praise me so much...i dont think im like that...im just a normal human like the rest :)))

As for answering the posts...i love it...thats y i cant write more os n ss...others dont reply cause they write os n ss :))))

Fuzz, very well said..you are a normal human being and be nice and courteous is the part of normalcy..if not that would be abnormal..BUT in this IF "PARANORMAL" activity going on. BTW did u see the movie? I get scarred very easily, I don't like when Halloween is here..
pavi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome post...

loved the romantic moments between arshi...

but i am confused about khushi's decision... why she ask sheetal to stay in RM...πŸ˜•

hope cv clear this
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinky89

Nice post Fazzy !!!!

Loved the episode !!!!! maami was great loved her get out i want that to come so soon ... Loved the way he pacified her like a child he know she is confused & acting like this ... Where is the ASR yest i saw someone after got slap from her he didnt say anything love him he is so sweet !!! i think from tomo khushi goin to start her investigation abt mom & son ...

i hope this ends soon... hes so sweet...😳
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: pavi1

awesome post...

loved the romantic moments between arshi...

but i am confused about khushi's decision... why she ask sheetal to stay in RM...πŸ˜•

hope cv clear this

she needs to know if the kid is arnavs jis or not...