Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
man i wish arnie had told her that he only and only thinks of khushi and only khushi
but i still wish he didnt throw it in her face his ex
would he like it if khushi's ex was working with her
oh no our khushi has gone on over drive with thinking of sheetal and arnie hasnt done anyhting to curb it
dude in your mission to make her jealous hope you dont loose her again
and is arnav the only diabetec human on this whole planet no naa so someone else can be his father except arnie
cheers for pm
-SI- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This Shit-al woman is making my blood boil Fuzzy!!! She has trained that kid so well... Kushi is so worried and I don't blame her at all.. I mean who wouldn't... I don't want cvs to drag this track for long... Thanks for the lovely post Fuzzy!!!
deeswarna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
well the episode wasnt that bad but wasnt that good also!
duno y the hell everyone in RM are comparing that kid to arnav and most of all hinting it to khushi. for god sake have some sensibility for ur daughter in law! they knew arnav and khushi were friends in college, a phase where khushi was not there so better keep ur opinions to ur self. n mami ji comparing the small packetwa withthe big packetwa!
poor khushi, if i had in laws like she has now, for sure i ll frustrated
S.Arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Fuzzy, very well said! Good episode but felt really sad for Khushi 😭

RareAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Great post Fuzzy!!!👏👏👏 I feel so sad for Khushi...poor thing has gone through so much since the beginning of the show! I hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hhhaaattteee SHIT-ALL!!!!!😡😡😡 I bet she is Shyamoo's sister!😉😆 and that "kid" Aarav is so OTT!😡😡
srijaaa127 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome awesome post fuzzy... 👏 🤗 
NAFISA09 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Punkin22

We are in total harmony Fuzzy.  Khushi is on my mind and heart.  Watching Khushi toss and turn with nightmares is heartbreaking.  But the most horrifying fact is we have just begun this track.

Khushi's struggle and torment is just beginning and yet we see her anquish and vulnerability over ShitAll and Aarav.  It is already detrimental to her sleeping, eating, and peace (body and soul).  There is only one way for Khushi to defend against this riddle of ShitAll and son and that is to find the truth.  I believe that is Khushi's next step.

Arnav wakes duing the night and knows something is wrong.  What is even more interesting or thought-provoking is that Arnav knows what is worrying Khushi.  ShitAll and child.  Brilliant Arnav, now what are you going to do about this?

Arnav and Khushi by the pool was a sweet moment until Khushi's tormented mind imagines ShitAll in her place with Arnav.  Khushi is really struggling here inside.  Do we need CVs to turn this into comedy.  Not funny!!  For CVs clarification: No woman finds this situation or circumstance funny, its devastating.

What is wrong with the women at RM.  Stupidity and narcissism is not a good combination.  We just threw-out one snake and you are welcoming another in!!!

ASR, with your Harvard brain, you need to watch and learn and start deciphering what Khushi is going through with ShitAll or you could be too late in keeping Khushi by your side.

If Khushi does indeed bring ShitAll into RM then perhaps Khushi is smart enough to know:  KEEP YOUR FRIENDS CLOSE BUT YOUR ENEMIES EVEN CLOSER...

Thanks Fuzzy, your heart is with Khushi also...

perfect.. well written...i agree wid ur post...