Once again RH has been taken for a ride...10/23

Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Punkin22 thumbnail
We are in total harmony Fuzzy.  Khushi is on my mind and heart.  Watching Khushi toss and turn with nightmares is heartbreaking.  But the most horrifying fact is we have just begun this track.

Khushi's struggle and torment is just beginning and yet we see her anquish and vulnerability over ShitAll and Aarav.  It is already detrimental to her sleeping, eating, and peace (body and soul).  There is only one way for Khushi to defend against this riddle of ShitAll and son and that is to find the truth.  I believe that is Khushi's next step.

Arnav wakes duing the night and knows something is wrong.  What is even more interesting or thought-provoking is that Arnav knows what is worrying Khushi.  ShitAll and child.  Brilliant Arnav, now what are you going to do about this?

Arnav and Khushi by the pool was a sweet moment until Khushi's tormented mind imagines ShitAll in her place with Arnav.  Khushi is really struggling here inside.  Do we need CVs to turn this into comedy.  Not funny!!  For CVs clarification: No woman finds this situation or circumstance funny, its devastating.

What is wrong with the women at RM.  Stupidity and narcissism is not a good combination.  We just threw-out one snake and you are welcoming another in!!!

ASR, with your Harvard brain, you need to watch and learn and start deciphering what Khushi is going through with ShitAll or you could be too late in keeping Khushi by your side.

If Khushi does indeed bring ShitAll into RM then perhaps Khushi is smart enough to know:  KEEP YOUR FRIENDS CLOSE BUT YOUR ENEMIES EVEN CLOSER...

Thanks Fuzzy, your heart is with Khushi also...
Edited by Punkin22 - 11 years ago
Fazila~ thumbnail
My reactions after watching the epi...

After months of watching IPK..lol

credits to tumblr

Edited by Fazila~ - 11 years ago
lazylad8-FauZi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Loved the episode minus SHIT-ALL!!!!!!!!

Ufff she's getting in the RABBA VEYS tooo!!!!!!!!!!

I can feel Khushi's pain...I would never wish such agony on any woman, let alone on my dear, darling Khushi ji!!!!!!!!!

Bankelal was too good!!!!!!!!!

Loved how Arnav pulled her closer to him and later hugged her.

will wait patiently for this track to unfold.

Cant wait to see Khushi pulling off Shit-All's hair.
Edited by lazylad8-FauZi - 11 years ago
Tamannaus thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
res
Fuzz, you should join US Secret Service for your keen observation to every little things. Really love that. Always make me calm and start thinking...very commendable. Today's eye catcher for me:

We love Khushi...yes it is worth & will stand by her..
No matter how much frustated we get every single day since wedding...we are back

Akash ditto copy of mamiji!!!
So funny...all those singes you gave us spoke so clear to us..mamiji in trouble..her comments are not funny at all but I think she will be last person to jump out of IPK ship.

Three container... Also Khushi's going for regular check up.
so cute, see your observation. I hope something cooking in Khushi's ovary..

Where is ShitAll's family..anyone?
Did she knows who her Dad is?

Don't worry..Khushi will deal with SitAll soon
Yes, hopefully sooner than ever..I can't stand her around Arnav even in Khushi's nightmare..

All things about Anjali..so true. Still getting new saari's every day. I wish Khushi wears Saari everyday like hers. Where is NK? would it possible Shitall could be NK's ex g/f for few nights..we will see..

Wonderful job Fuzz.

Edited by tamannausa - 11 years ago
tvbuf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
They all have a pathetic life.😕

No relatives, no jobs, no frends, no social circle, no kitty-parties

PH is too cheap to show anything in the show.

That's why - the 1st person that comes along - entire Raizada clan is fida over them

crazyforsanaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Hi fazila;
Hey I just want to say thank-you to you.

By chance, I came across your post for the epi of the day, and started reading it - when the Shyam fiasco was going on. And I have not stopped since. I stalk it out and read it! But I'm just wondering, do you PM your post? Can you PM me your post? Can you buddy me?
I really enjoy your posts. And since I have quit IPKKND I would love to read your take on the epi of the day. I just cannot bear what the moronic CVs have done to this show that USED to be so unique. That USED to be a LOVE STORY!!! Now they have turned it into a stupid, bakwas, common shi*. But since I'm addicted to ArShi, I just have to know what's going on with them. The idiot CVs don't realize that THE ONLY REASON EVERYONE watches the show is because of ArShi. (That's not belittling the work of the other actors, just stating a fact. I mean, no-one tunes in for Nani's sensible talks, or Anjali's pretentious sweetness, or mamiji's grating nonsense!, now, do they??)
Why don't they just give us the romantic part of this story, even if it's for a little while? Yeah, they can use some other tracks to show disharmony between ArShi. It just seems to me that this low level basic track of jealousy is a bit illogical. I mean these two have cheated DEATH!!!!!!!!! What can be a bigger test than that of true love? It just baffles the mind the way the CVs are thinking! (Or are they?????????????)
And now we'll have the current track drag on until at least Dec.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
srija.singh04 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
To be honest, I didn't read the whole thing... I just read untill get 'Shitall' out and I WAS DONE😡
Will u plz tell me what the hell do u guys want😡
First it was end the Shaym drama😡
Then it was end the Di drama😡
And the latest one, end the Dadi drama😡

Now u'll say why can't Arshi ever be the centre of things, But they are always. Be it Shyam, who tried to separate them but failed miserably. Be it Di who unintentionally became a dark cloud for them, but it only made their relationship stronger. And the Dadi, she put them, their love to one of the most dificult tests and they emerged victorious. Other characters r very crucial to any story coz they work as catalyst, as all these villians have played catalyst to our Arshi's love story.

I seriously hope u all do realize that the show u r watching falls in the genre of drama, to be more specific Indian Telly Drama, there is gonna be one or the other trouble or drama in their lives all the time, coz if they'd decide to show a happily ever after, it would practically mean the end of the show, which I seriously don't want.

Just what have we learnt about our CVs untill now, yes they take us through patchy paths, yes they give us restless nights, but in the end they always give us our dream, Arshi together.

Seriously people u all need to be more mature and more patient, cz all the fun is in the travel, and once u reach ur destination, it signals THE END.
srija.singh04 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: crazyforsanaya

Hi fazila;

By chance, I came across your post for the epi of the day, and started reading it - when the Shyam fiasco was going on. And I have not stopped since. I stalk it out and read it! But I'm just wondering, do you PM your post? Can you PM me your post? Can you buddy me?
I really enjoy your posts. And since I have quit IPKKND I would love to read your take on the epi of the day. I just cannot bear what the moronic CVs have done to this show that USED to be so unique. That USED to be a LOVE STORY!!! Now they have turned it into a stupid, bakwas, common shi*. But since I'm addicted to ArShi, I just have to know what's going on with them. The idiot CVs don't realize that THE ONLY REASON EVERYONE watches the show is because of ArShi. (That's not belittling the work of the other actors, just stating a fact. I mean, no-one tunes in for Nani's sensible talks, or Anjali's pretentious sweetness, or mamiji's grating nonsense!, now, do they??)
Why don't they just give us the romantic part of this story, even if it's for a little while? Yeah, they can use some other tracks to show disharmony between ArShi. It just seems to me that this low level basic track of jealousy is a bit illogical. I mean these two have cheated DEATH!!!!!!!!! What can be a bigger test than that of true love? It just baffles the mind the way the CVs are thinking! (Or are they?????????????)
And now we'll have the current track drag on until at least Dec.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

And what exactly would u call a love story?????/
A guy physically abusing his contract wife????
Or maybe a couple looking into one anothers eyes and rabba veing all the time, added to it is maybe a 2 week long Honeymoon, rt? And then what next???
The End??????
Is that what u want???????

Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazyforsanaya

Hi fazila;

i know...helppp!!!!!! ðŸ˜­

well we cant help it...how did u quit it?? plz tell me...plzzz...i cant quit :((...

n i would love to buddy u...why did u not send methe buddy request before or pm me??? do i sound like a monster?? lol... now ur punishment...ill buddy u ...send u loads of pms daily... n u will have to read n like n comment on it ...😆😉

check this... i update it regularly ...u dont have to stalk me..u can do that... just go here  and book mark it... or comment on it...then when u want to come on that page again... just go to ur post...click n under this heading u will find all the posts...good luck n my pleasure...

The ifs about cvs...