Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RoHaNmAlHoTrA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

painting mischief: a cute one!

i love u too: wow i wish aisa confession hame bhi dekhne milta..

first love : wow brilliant piece of writing sammy shona...awww...

not just another day : so romantic swaron but yet so cutely described moments...one of the best os  hav ever read...really i love it when writers mix shows and their story

till death do us apart : i really had tears reading it i really did...lovely os...

i know u hav to go so bakki ke kal bhej dunga...

off course i will...

hey here r the nxt n dont worry maine appke gallery pe already post kar diya hai...

your wish...my command: absolutely stunning...thoda dramatic hai...par its not over dramatic...just perfect...the confession...siren style...and majnus reaction...wow...that lines "Swa: I always maintained distance from u ...i didn't even hug u ...I thought u will feel uncomfortable. ...But u came and kissed me just like that ...  (cute confused expression)

Sha: its not  my fault ...that u assumed things ... I never told u to maintain distance  ... If u wanted to hug me ... u should have hugged me ...I didn't stop u ..."were jst way tooo cutee...

pen friend: wese u know my thought about it but fir bhi ...its my one of the favorites on going ss right now so i m lovving it...its also cute and the main thing is its differt story line up...

u me back to us : hats off...no words left...

will love you...forever : a good tragic,suspense...full like a james bond movie with a romantic swaron touch.

Edited by rohanmalhotra15 - 11 years ago
sweetangelpayal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
page 29 unresd 😛
_Deepika_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sweetangelpayal

I am unreserving. Shocked na?

Smarty I typed a huge comment but udd gaya pura 

Now I forgot wad i wrote n m lazy 

Anyway coming to the os, the only song i was thinking bout while reading it was Neeyat Kharab hain 😆😆

Painter Swayam was really a unique idea.
ANd Sharon's attempts to seduce him were so cutee

Aisa os likha hain yaha pe bache bigad jayenge but who cares :P

The flow throughtout was so good, never did u lose grip on this os. Plus their color se holi khelna wala scene...awww

But undoubtedly the best was the shower scene. water dripping down his body..uff..I wonder how it dint get converted into steam given his hotness :P

I get real dirty at tyms, I know...

This is chhotu I know but sumthin better than nothing na..

N Dis was d bestest bday gift ever..love u so much smarty 😳

oh teri...u r real or m i dreaming😆😆😆

Koi baat nehi tune comment kiya yehi bahut badi baat he...😛😆
LOL..thats water got converted into steam was classic 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Yeah ..dirty mind...tannu is so innocent and tu uske bare me aise ashlil vichar rakhti he😲(hehe...hindi samajh paegi aap...madam 😛)

Awww..senti kar diya tune...thanks to Kuhu who approached me me...aur usne mujhe bola tha ki bday girl ne khud mera naam bola he😲...m glad u liked itEmbarrassed...love u too smarty 🤗
Edited by deep_Tanha - 11 years ago
SwaRon_rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Di (i am going but) u HAVE to update all ur works as soon as u feel like writing again😈..

an yes pm ya scrap me when u post ur challenged os and swathi di's os..

U r a wonderful writer so continue writing

-Ur silent reader

austen_TanHa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey i read all your stories before i even joined the forum.
Actually they were the primary reason why i joined,i didn't want to miss out on reading such amazing stuff😛
U r very gifted and have a deep understanding of human emotions.
Do continue writing always👍🏼
p.s Thanks for the gallery and your Swaron writers' and readers' index.They are a big help for latecomers like me😊
tareyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

it ws jst amazing yaar 

vry beautifully written 

jst luvd it to d core 

d journey showed by u was jst marvellous 

had tears in my eyes at d end 

cn jst say its fab yaar 

ToujoursPur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
deepu...

you totally changed the rainy weather which had dampened and cooled me off.

now once again its ouch! too hot to handle.

i love the way you use your language of writing.

i mean...passionate os are not uncommon and i've read a fair few pretty good ones...but such lucid yet emotive way of getting the story across----you know, the story does not get lost in the passion...that is an art too.

and this was perfect.

love---medha
_Deepika_ thumbnail

Hey Friends ...🤗

thanx a lot for liking my work... i love reading your lovely comments..please continue commenting as they are my sole inspiration for writing ...will be waiting for ur comments and feedback(positive and negative all are welcomed)

Thank u all for liking my previous OS ...😊The response and comments u all have given for the previous OS inspired me even more..thanks a lot for the detailed feedback...its means a lot to me...i am really sorry for not responding to them individually ..its just that I don't want to put a Thank u for ur beautiful comment..due to time constraint i am not able to reply...they are the driving force behind my write ups...ur love and support😳...

lonny05, stuti1995, Renuka_tirthani, tinad3, swaronehad3, devsuchi, cynosure27, 8085548022, rohanmalhotra15, Hafsa94, DIs_ArchAngels, piyu1990, aaro, aku30, smartypantstanu, maneeshaswaron, rinkubathija12, tanhawalaswaron, swaron20, gauri07, bumblebeeluna, Love_shantu, tanharockks, ChaitraJoshi, snehac2, vaishali_mhaske, amipatel2, sadafarsha, mili1987, venusrockz, dollydua, sw1234, sweet16cash, ccubedtab, creepy_classic, Molly.Swaron, Trouble_Magnet, raveena2807, --devilish--, kria1996, kool kanz, reet_26, Amruta_TanHa, swaronland, maliha_khan, megsy, Vishaka45, pri_tanha, --MiNi--, lassipriya, vaishu88, shan16, raj_tanha_fan, 8JSmileyFace8J, Sohad3fan, zk456789, SwaRon_rocks, tannu_swayam, dmegha, BusyIndivaBee, binuja_, -Sanjana, jas112, Ria_SwaRon, an_skyfighter, zona_malik, sanstina, sakshibshah, enrique305, GayatriJethani, d3fan4eva, spicyrays, Nehal92, cscs, sweetcherry95, swathi_swaron, pratik54000, prateekdave7, surbhimathur, bhanumathitanha, abhilasha_dream, ShrutikaSwaRon, Neeti96, kriyansh_Alisha, tanha29, Suni1986, -Marium-, ...pujan..., swaron_pk, swaronswaron, Aaditya01, arjuhiswaron007, 1D_D3-Crazy, OceanicRockStar, freya123, -SmokySapphira-, sadiyaswaron, nature2, Sunitha_Swayam, epiphany., -Ocean.eyes-, aishu3003, KriShaReYam,

Love
Deep

Edited by deep_Tanha - 10 years ago
_Deepika_ thumbnail
New SwaRon OS(Name is hyperlinked)😳

SwaRon OS:Unmasking The Love..SwaRon Rainy Romance

Edited by deep_Tanha - 10 years ago
_Deepika_ thumbnail