Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

raveena2807 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Reading about 'happy-happy', 'so much in love', 'can't resist each other' and a bit 'naughty-naughty' Swaron is always a treat. Your writing is like an icing on the cake. kept me totally engrossed throughout. not to mention that silly grin I had on my face all the time. Do write more often, Deepika! Can't have enough of your writing...
Wantubak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Superb OS poor swayam😆😆😆
prateek.007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Its heavenly beutifull one shot with heavenly beautifull couple SWARON...Brilliant concept.. and different one also..Just like always...i just loved it...So,now as the story...

First and most of all..i love the concept of romentic weekend of swaron...Swayam bhai was enjoying in his painting..and there sharon was hell irrited just becoz swayam not giving her attention..just busy in his sharon's painting...Truly..i love this track.."kaas ye D3 me dekhne ko milta"...

After sharon irrited..just Loved the total scene...She was angry on him..but his loverboy,loving husband wali innocence making her difficult to angry on him...Then the whole baathroom scene was great romentic..hot..Swaron under a shower...Swayam was bare chested and sharon trying hard to resist him...

Sharon doppleganger scene was amazing to read...Then swayam choices to sharon was awesome..

You have only two options...YES or YES...take it as a punishment for disturbing me in my painting...he said..winking at her...

That was one of the most beautifull punishment to sharon by swayam..
Shower moments was just hottt...tt..and the explanation of words and frames of dialouges was mindblowing as always...

And last..loved the ending part..Swaron was busy in their lovaable weekend night adventures...Finally their dream weekend  had begun...And i really like this ending line..

The moon left them alone ...trying to give the madly in love couple some privacy...his eyes fall on the incomplete painting..he sighed ...he knew...the  poor thing will never get their attention back... 

So,in one and total..it was amazing one shot.. totally i just loved it...u are great writer..u'r explanation is just wow..Keep it up.. and keep updating

sorry for late comment...

Thanx for PM

Prateek

Edited by prateekdave7 - 11 years ago
GoldenLuna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
amazing...
loved it...
thnx for pm...
swathi_swaron thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i cant give my comment for the " The diary" as u asked 

hey guys how was it? good ...bad ...very bad..boring ... plzzz do comment ... i will wait for your comments and feedback ...

if what i am supposed to say is not there in your list then what can i do...

u asked to choose between good , bad, very bad or boring...

There is no option like excellent, superb, awesome, wonderful, mind blowing, fantastic or all of the above...

if there is a option like the one i stated then i would have definitely chose the all of the above...

Hence it is no comments from my side 😡

Edited by aarush123 - 11 years ago
swathi_swaron thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i had really changed my opinion about u after reading the OS "The diary"

thats what i can say
Anindita91 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Oh my God Di beautiful will be an understatement for this OS. I can't tell you how much i loved this OS. Sharon's confession, her motherhood, their marriage, everything was so beautiful. Loved that moment when she was crying because she was scared that her Swayam will not love the same way because her belly will increase. Awe she is just as much innocent as a small baby. But the last part where Sharon was trying to convince Swayam to accept the truth and he was trying to make her convince that death will not be able to part them was amazing. It made me cry Di. Loved, loved, loveddd this OS. It was a bliss reading it. Love you for telling me to read this 🤗 ❤️

ToujoursPur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
loved it to infinity...and still going.
shan16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awsome as always dear...

swayam makking painting...n sharon getting restless...no patience at all...

poor sharon...wanted to spend romnatic time but ended beeing a statue...lol..

ahem ahem...OS ended well,,,,loved the romanctic moments shred by swaron...

lovely wriitn...keep it up...

aise nazare d3 me nahi dekhne milte...
plz keep writing more...

--Kshitz-- thumbnail
Congo Di...ab sab pe comment karungi...!!!!!!