Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Deepika_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Hey Friends ...🤗

Thanx a lot for liking my work... i love reading your lovely comments..please continue commenting as they are my sole inspiration for writing ...will be waiting for ur comments and feedback(positive and negative all are welcomed)

Thank u all for liking my previous OS ...😊The response and comments u all have given for the previous OS inspired me even more..thanks a lot for the detailed feedback...its means a lot to me...i am really sorry for not responding to them individually ..its just that I don't want to put a Thank u for ur beautiful comment..due to time constraint i am not able to reply...they are the driving force behind my write ups...ur love and support😳...

I am overwhelmed with the response and reviews for Unmasking Love...really..thanks a LOT ...love u all

Renuka_tirthaniswaronehad3devsuchirosyrkohliswaron_deewaniLawrentian_214herambBerry_GirlDazzlerdivaSwaron93RishBala_Miraltanu_mayurswaronvrushanSsanjana_swaron---Muffin---aku30damonTVDrocksrinkubathija12km29ayushimehrotraSed_Dreamertanhawalaswaronrohanmalhotra15Hafsa94swasi8085548022snehac2tanharockksdollyduaRupali_13mili1987Pankhuri295swaronlove001swaronlandreet_26-Chaitra-devlishswaron77sdas1027prakriti4umaliha_khanrockstarriya_26shantanu.swayamsweet16cashraveena2807venusrockzAmruta_TanHatejukorsenoritashwetakool kanzTrouble_Magnetkash_jeranMolly.Swarontrisha19lassipriyashan16raj_tanha_fanAninditaSwaRondarkeskriti094piyu1990smartypantstanuzk4567898JSmileyFace8JdevilishMe2PRASSIananditatharu01VruShan_SwaRond00dleanushka1129swaron97vurshiiiasmajud3fan4evakanchi01laksh_ktsadafarshamegsysanjana_D3cenation123Twinkle_d3sumimitaRia_SwaRontanzz15an_skyfighter.vruShan_rocks.Sohad3fanausten4everrakhiankitanikkreyarshafanvaishu88Helloo_VrushaanvrushanharshiBusyIndivaBee--MiNi--sweetydiyafrien-Marium-aish_swarontannu_swayamblitheswaron_pkswaronswaronSwaRon_rocksvrushaanKS_SWARONRoxxy47Neeti96jas112sakshibshahAnindita91shreyasi28kriyansh_Alishabasket_101DaShInG_DeViLkritzzz_ArShasurbhimathursanstinabhanumathitanhaprateekdave7Joshua_TANHAnamratajadhavOceanicRockStar1D_D3-Crazyswathi_swaron-shenz-rashmi24syayogini64freya123cscssakshi.ekanshD3_4lifeVishaka45sadiyaswaronarjuhiswaron007--NishaGoyal--Shilpa_SwaRondiya90swaron9113Suni1986MrToolConfuseradditive_monayanami2811---Priya---nature2HSFAaishu3003Choco.Swiss

Love
Deep
Edited by deep_Tanha - 10 years ago
_Deepika_ thumbnail
New SwaRon SS (on current track)
Name is hyper-linked

10 days without YOU(SS)(going on)

Hope u all will like this work😳

Love
Deep

Edited by deep_Tanha - 10 years ago
kespari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
you are always owsume for me
-TanHaVruShan- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Dis comment is for ur os PAINTING MISCHIEF..
Di aapke charan chukke pranam_/\_
Yeh Kya likh dala di hayeee maar hee dala..
Am not in my senses rite now..
Pata Nahi Kya comment karne wali hun mein..
Dat os was so so so hot n sexy 😳
I actually don't have words to say..
I was just blushing all d time while reading it..
It was just wow wow n wow..
Sharon how badly she was tryin to seduce swayam n woh bechara kitni difficulty se control kar raha tha..
Di i loved it..
U portray swaron n their feelings n love so brilliantly 👏
Ur simply d best..
Everytime i read ur os am like wow yaar she is superb in expressing thoughts in presenting it..
D way u present it itself makes me fall in love with ur works..
Itna perfectly likha hai it was so hot n sexy but d way u wrote it never felt odd reading it..
Amazing talent di.. Kitna bhi bolu aapke liye woh kaam hee hai..
Swaron u..
Love, shilpa 😊
swathi_swaron thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This is for Till Death DO us apart...

This OS is definitely one of the finest and the best OS which i ever read...

loved the way how you moulded this OS... beautifully done

Loved the way how you described swayam and sharon...i say its deepu's style...😎

sharon in white wedding gown...

and doing a church wedding... and the vows...

actually i visualizing what all you had written about the church wedding...thats the beauty of your writings 👏

THe way you portrayed the sharon when she became pregnant, thumbs up for that..

and the end was very heart touching and emotional...

Who are we to separate them ..when even the destiny lost in front of their love..

loved these lines...well said...

Edited by swathi_swaron - 10 years ago
_Deepika_ thumbnail
AJ.morgan thumbnail
Comments for till death do us apart

Deep u r just out of this world, and wot i just read now is something...No...no..u.knw wot i will not even say a single word about how spectacular this OS is...coz i will my words will.do nothing but ruin the beauti of this histrionic story...Deep how woundrous can u be...when i heard from that u wrote an OS on my fav line ever 'till death do us apart' i was really excited to read coz i knew it will be really good as its written by deep...but seriously.i.had no idea that while reading i will lose myself with it...i just felt every emotion every bit of romance. During the love making moment i actually had gooz bumps i really did like litrally felt ma hair stand on ma body..thn thay heavenly written pregnancy moment i justbhad tears in.ma eyes without knowing i only realised when i felt something warm liming ip on.ma nose, but i guess thy were tears of happiness. But finding out about sharon last.moment towards the end.i just brokdown completly, i wish u cud see me now while am writing this comments coz i m.still in some.kinda transe just cnt help ma tears to stop coz am totally spellbounded even aftr finshed reading...but end of the story i just felt some inner peace and satisfaction coz i.knw that my swaRon manage to make the statement of till death do us apart wrong...ciz even.death cudnt do.thm apart...the feeling of knowing that swaron are together on the eternal journey makes just wana fall in love...Deep u r a gal with so.beautiful romantic emotional and magnificent thoughts ...i love u alot...thnx alot for such.an amazing OS...this one is going to be very memoriable...will stick.into ma.memory till end...am just so in love with it that am bookmarking to read again and again and again
Edited by Swaron.maniac - 10 years ago
sarah9028 thumbnail
Hope u will never stop posting cauz ur post are always great i really like all u post
sarah9028 thumbnail
Like it its awesome like always u rock keep posting dear ur post are always amazing
Shardha_Swaron thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG omg omg it was awsome OS I loved it alot
Great work dii 👏
I can't express my feelings in words after reading this I m speechless now
Keep writing di I just love ur writings 😊 seriously di u r an amazing writer hats off to u great work u r a star ⭐️ Edited by shardhasingh - 10 years ago