ArShi FF: Something About You Thread#1 *COMPLETED*

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

wow tht was detailed...interesting yet mysterious in its own way...are Arnav's and Khushi's past connected...Khushi is wel protected hmmm but unmarriageable...so every one else also knws abt her past...but she dsnt...this is so intriguing...lol i hope u continue soon...oh and by any chance are Anjali and Rohan together πŸ˜›..

ps...tht was very very very well written
hell!!!!

I wanted to res first!!!

I'm in love with the story 

So khushi and Arnav know each other but doesn't give a damn about each other

I can't wait to read the next chapter

I hope like the last ff your updates are fast and frequentπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by SamiyaIPKKND - 11 years ago
R

That was a fantastic start!!

A and K are definitely polar apart!! And K has a bhaiya too, I love that as I've always wanted to see K in care of a brother. 

And the way you've described how their path's and their world's are gonna coincide, it's splendid!! 

And the fact that they both know each other yet have miles to go completely understand one another is icing on the top!!

Eagerly awaiting the next :D 
Edited by -Siaa- - 11 years ago
Wow!!! it is sooo very well written and ssoo interesting! the description of characters and everything is so perfect!!! πŸ‘suspensful!!
waiting to read more!! update soon
and thanks for the pm😊
I will read your other FF tonight then read this and leave my comment in this space :)
Edited by lazyleaves - 11 years ago
AMAZING!!! FULL OF SUSPENSE AND DRAMA!! CAN'T WAIT TO READ NEXT PARTS😊 SO KHUSHI IS UN-MARRIAGEABLE πŸ˜² ARNAV'S & KHUSHI'S PAST ARE CONNECTED BUT THEY ARE STILL UNAWARE!! I AM CURIOUS TO KNOW ABOUT KHUSHI'S MYSTERY...  πŸ€” PLZ CONTINUE SOON FARAH.. THANKS FOR PM..😊
Self-proclaimed drama queen and an arrogant man with no desire to sire children and they resent each other too! I can't wait for the lightening flashes and clattering thunders which will ornament their lives once they encounter each other once again. Thanks for the PM, Farah 😊Edited by -Dee- - 11 years ago
very beautifully written.