Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

farah53 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: fatprincess

Just caught up on part 5,6, and 7 hence this comment/blabbering is going to be a bit long so  bear with me will u ? πŸ˜³ 

From Manorama's rant,  I have a feeling sth is  scandalous abt KKG's past, most probably her parents which gives me jitters πŸ˜• ... . . But moving on to KKG and ASR's midnight convo : Khushi's "capable-of-building-whole-cities-in-the-air, brain & confusing the person listening to it thoroughly & completely " reminded me  a little of some Austen  protagonists u know with their long verbose rants πŸ˜†,   but the twist in conversation  u introduced with  what comes after "what the .." was well πŸ€” ...i had just about the same reaction as khushi πŸ˜†.
 Okay before i say anything farther abt the story i wud like to let u know what an amazing fashion sense u've got ! Seriously the outfits u pick for khushi are so simple and sophisticated yet so pretty, feminine, flirty, and fresh and just  . . . . perfect  πŸ˜‰ .  Loved how ASR felt KKG's presence and had a hard time ignoring her  and then same was the case with khushi , this is so typical Arshi from the  golden old epis .   
Part 7 was so amazing it  messed up my breathing rate πŸ˜†. This reminded me so much of Arshi from the old intense days .  Esp when Asr caresses khushi unknowingly which is such an ASR thing to and then their reaction. This story is becoming more and more intense with each update and i am loving every bit of it.  N woot woot  NK is here and Khushi is fond him πŸ˜‰, I am sooo looking forward to the jealous ASR  πŸ˜ˆ which is the most hottest thing in the entire IPKKND . Precap of this part got a huge swarm of butterflies in my stomach n they dont seem to stop so please update soon and put an end to my misery will yah  πŸ˜΅.

Thank you! The following update is jointly dedicated to you & my dear buddy Sami!!

A big thank you to you..If I hadn't had your comment waiting for me in the morning today, I swear, even Sami wouldn't have been able to wiggle an update out of me any time soon... Thanks!πŸ€—
farah53 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

SamiyaIPKKND thumbnail
Un'Res

Firstly. Farah a big hug to you for updating 

Secondly, as uaual I loved your update

Arnav was so f'ing jealous

he actually brooded the whole timeπŸ˜†

For a man who has been with so many girls he seems a pretty jealous sortπŸ˜‰

OMG loved how he could not stop watching her while sulking

Loved how he pulled her between his legs

For the first time, a payash track that has me totally hooked

Arnav felt a pang when he realized akash probably realized after payal got engaged... he doesn't want princess Gupta to get engaged does he??

Loved how khushi gave it back to him... loved her retorts

Loved Arnav forgetting abt rohan-Di everytime she is near him

Actually I loved all of it πŸ˜ƒ

This is my fav ff [it's a compliment as I do read a lot of ffsπŸ˜‰]

hope you get out of your sulking mood and start writing

chal likne beth girlπŸ˜†

Edited by SamiyaIPKKND - 11 years ago
-Farwa_Ibrahim- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
r
EDITED

Sorry for late editing i got busy. Update was superb... Oh Akash loooves payal poor guy she has been taken TAKEN? wht am i saying seriously m i talking abt a girl or a thing ... Anyways oho just talking abt guptas made out hotwa think abt the youngest gupta... Oh what a dress... Arnav is so J. Oh the pulling n placing her in btw his legs so scandalous... He hurted her poor girl has to suffer coz of a jealous lover who himself couldnt understand itEdited by Farwa_Ibrahim - 11 years ago
arnavbarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
nice update!!!

so we do have payash here...want to know what their story...

will be happy to see the three gupta sibling with the three raizadas 
Jyo.Arshi.IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
farah superb update honey !!!!

i know hw u feel...even i feel exactly the same !!!!

i just want an end to this ongoin track...its killin me !!! i feel like throwin somethin at the TV when i see shitall and the way khushi acts like a clown !!!!

i just want an end to all this !!!
subiscs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
heyy awesome update!!!! loved it πŸ˜Š
-Xpress- thumbnail
So akash has some feeling for payal and loved the jealous arnav..hahaha.. but in his jealousy and anger he says hurtful thinks to kushi...

loved the update and looking forward to the next one...
diyawaqas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
AWESOME AND FABULOUS UPDATE!! LOVED ITπŸ‘ 
Edited by diyawaqas - 11 years ago
KaSh-Maneet-Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hiii...Awesome update...Loved it...loved da jealous arnav...ArHi fights r da best 2 read...Can't wait 4 more...Con soon...Thanks 4 da pm