Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

farah53 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: -Siaa-

"The campus was packed with students walking in snail pace & adult-looking juvenile girls chatting among themselves right in the middle of the road! " *grinning wildy* It reminds me of my friends and me!! We are exactly like this!! Slow, in the middle of the road, not a care in the world, just talking and talking!! Thankfully no cars do come our way and had it been so and to top it if there was ASR in it, *sighs* well each girl on the road would have fainted :P

One must learn how to check out a girl from the ASR :P "101 ways to check out a woman - By ASR"

"Arnavji"..aww how cute is that!!!

Arnav must have been flabbergasted!! The woman he was admiring just a few seconds before turns out to be the Khushi Kumari Gupta!! I so wanna see his face!!

He's guilty too..ahem..for checking out her butt!! Oh really ASR and you are even gonna maintain some distance from her? It would be 8th wonder of the world :D

Precap is awesome!! Aag dono tararf barabar hai!! Looking forward to it!!

P.S Thanks for the pm :)

Aww! Thank you!🤗Loved your reviews!!🤗🤗

PS: When I wrote that line about girls chatting & giggling in the middle of the room, I was thinking of me & my gals!😉& I knew, every girl who's ever been to a campus would recognize this experience!😃
christmas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
so glad to see another story from you. i dont think i ever replied back. apologies.  but thank you for the links to your work. they were all lovely!

great updates so far! so seems like anjali and rohan are tying the knot? wonder what khushi's past involves. i am assuming it isnt just the possibility that she might not be the biological daughter

continue soon!
drunkiiebabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
fantastic update
loved it
thanks for the pm
mon95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Can't wait for the update!!!
ASR6262 thumbnail
amazing story please pm me next part
farah53 thumbnail
Originally posted by: megha_arnav

YoOhoOo Finally they meet.. !) GOSH :P Farah, i love yu SoO mch .. my mood wz practically off now.. bt no, aftr reading ds update .. I feel lyk jumping, dancing, whooting nd wht not .. !)
Sch fantabulous use of wordz.. buh :P Umm sure, no1 cn take da smile off frm my face 2dae !)
Nxt chap Jaldi-Jaldi PlzZ.!

Thank you!🤗
Thrish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow... thrilled to read another FF from you Farah
Nidsubh007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Please continue soon. Loved part 1
jshreya16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice...can't wait to read more!
farah53 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.