Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rock-Star007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
I agree u and RAJIV RO RO KARING AND DELNAAZ DO DO KARING AND STORY ME PAJI AA AA KARKE MILANE KI KOSHIS KARING because rajiv baar -2 emotional atyachar kar raha hai
~~~~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
🀣🀣 selection of these 2 characters seems so stupid πŸ€£
fkbutt thumbnail
i disagree i  dont think he is a fake person ...and i do believe he could not get a chance to see her face by face  and in big boss there is no place where u can talk to ur  self without hiding.so we have a habit to talk ourself...and in broken marriages  chances increased specially when families get involved so i think in this matter same thing happen and rajeeve could not get a chance to talk to her directally ...i  really feel sorry and get scared  when i think that  as a huband and wife who have  rights on each other and they know each and everything about  themseleves but after divorce they have no right ..u can not touch the same person how  bad...i do believe rajeev loves dillu otherwise in this world and specially its not hard to find another girl and get intimate with her so finger crossed let see.hope for the best..my prayers for both rajeev and dill.
naureenfizz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i think rajeev is doing nautanki!! if he really loves her then why he took divorce and as far as i know the reason behind the divorce was extra marital affair of rajeev! he is such a ghatiya man, he used his past just to gain the public sympathy!! Dalnaz is bit clear about her opinion, she doesn't want to make up with is guy again!! and she is in herself, she is not making her past stories to gain the sympathy!!
Sarkar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Cruiser is back with a bang πŸ˜†
last season it was mooli ka paratha queen this year "rajeev pe pade bhari cruiser ji "
ApniShakalDekh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wat a hilarious post. u totally cracked me up..🀣
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -Xaffron-

Don't really know. So far only one phoney character has been exposed. Let's wait and watch what the others have to offer. 

haha...point!πŸ‘
pakizahduaa thumbnail
he is soo chepko..always flirty with girls ...
uff don't like him
kind of felt sorry for him on day 1
but now he iss soo obviously acting..i hate how he is involving others in this personal matter...
be a man and talk to her...
u must have done something very bad to receive that type of treatment for a a very sweet girl
-Cruiser- thumbnail

Originally posted by: *king*

He is more naqli than a china phone

*king*

hahaha! πŸ˜›
-Cruiser- thumbnail

Originally posted by: bluerobin

hiii cruiser ... Back to our bigg boss comedy days.
I too was wondering why this guy is praying in front of camera . He can say it in mind. This Pillu is indeed nautankiπŸ˜†

Thanks Robin ji. Yeah loud prayer was 🀒-worthy!!!!

...missed your comments on few other threads! Hope you check them out too! 😊