Ashmit Patel was looking down my cleavage 24/7

Supari_khala thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Get your minds off the gutter. Not mine...Sophia Hayat's. πŸ˜†So this one's for ya Erotic.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

'Ashmit Patel was looking down my cleavage every moment'- Sofia Hyatt

Tuesday, October 09, 2012 | 6:49:57 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    54 Comments

Sofia Hayat and Ashmit Patel to host Super Dude on UTV Bindass. Sofia speaks on her experience of hosting the show...

Sofia Hayat, British Indian actress and singer is all ready to host Super Dude on UTV Bindass. This show is a sequel to SuperStud School Of Flirt on the same channel- only it is going to be bolder and more provocative this time.

Sofia Hayat says, "The format of this show was different. We travelled to Chandigarh, Delhi and Mumbai for the auditions. The boys in these three cities were quite different."

On asking what Sofia's role on the show will be, she says, "I will put them through the tasks and give them both advice and practical training."

Regarding the participants on the show Sofia explains, "All the boys who were chosen had something in them. They were good already but needed some grooming to make them even better at flirting." Sofia and Ashmit Patel will help the boys to better their already good flirting skills.

Sofia had great fun doing the show. She elaborates, "I have been acting, singing, dancing, crying and shouting on the show. It was great fun to have good looking boys to flirt with you and get paid for it."

Regarding his co-host Ashmit Patel, Sofia says, "He is a great flirt and very cheeky. In factAshmit Patel was looking down my cleavage every moment."

Sofia however says that at times Ashmit 'annoyed' her when he suggested elimination of some boys who according to Sofia were quite good. That is when both fought. "During the course of the show Ashmit and I would love and hate one another," says Sofia.

Sofia doesn't think that a flirting based show like this has a negative social message. In fact she says that she feels proud to be a part of a show which according to her will impart a positive social message. She is of the opinion, "In India many guys just don't know how to approach girls. It's sad to hear of molestation cases on trains. This show will teach guys on how to approach women."

Sofia feels that this show will ultimately benefit women. She says, "I am not only sexy but intelligent too- my perspective from a woman's point of view on how to flirt will be very helpful. Men should learn how to properly flirt with women. Coming from the U.K I am shocked as to see how some obnoxious Indian men look down upon women and treat them like second class citizens. This show will train men how to approach women paying due respect to a woman's dignity."  

Reporter and Author: Pallavi Bhattacharya

Edited by Dexterkilaila - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SRK-BEBO thumbnail
oh god..these are the  days..world has so so changed.πŸ˜† Edited by SRK-BEBO - 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Dexterkilaila

Get your minds off the gutter. Not mine...Sophia Hayat's. πŸ˜†So this one's for ya Erotic.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Tuesday, October 09, 2012 | 6:49:57 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    54 Comments

Sofia Hayat and Ashmit Patel to host Super Dude on UTV Bindass. Sofia speaks on her experience of hosting the show...

Sofia Hayat, British Indian actress and singer is all ready to host Super Dude on UTV Bindass. This show is a sequel to SuperStud School Of Flirt on the same channel- only it is going to be bolder and more provocative this time.

Sofia Hayat says, "The format of this show was different. We travelled to Chandigarh, Delhi and Mumbai for the auditions. The boys in these three cities were quite different."

On asking what Sofia's role on the show will be, she says, "I will put them through the tasks and give them both advice and practical training."

Regarding the participants on the show Sofia explains, "All the boys who were chosen had something in them. They were good already but needed some grooming to make them even better at flirting." Sofia and Ashmit Patel will help the boys to better their already good flirting skills.

Sofia had great fun doing the show. She elaborates, "I have been acting, singing, dancing, crying and shouting on the show. It was great fun to have good looking boys to flirt with you and get paid for it."

Regarding his co-host Ashmit Patel, Sofia says, "He is a great flirt and very cheeky. In factAshmit Patel was looking down my cleavage every moment."

Sofia however says that at times Ashmit 'annoyed' her when he suggested elimination of some boys who according to Sofia were quite good. That is when both fought. "During the course of the show Ashmit and I would love and hate one another," says Sofia.

Sofia doesn't think that a flirting based show like this has a negative social message. In fact she says that she feels proud to be a part of a show which according to her will impart a positive social message. She is of the opinion, "In India many guys just don't know how to approach girls. It's sad to hear of molestation cases on trains. This show will teach guys on how to approach women."

Sofia feels that this show will ultimately benefit women. She says, "I am not only sexy but intelligent too- my perspective from a woman's point of view on how to flirt will be very helpful. Men should learn how to properly flirt with women. Coming from the U.K I am shocked as to see how some obnoxious Indian men look down upon women and treat them like second class citizens. This show will train men how to approach women paying due respect to a woman's dignity."  

Reporter and Author: Pallavi Bhattacharya

πŸ€—  Awww, thanks Laila.  I love Sofia, such a hot babe.  πŸ˜³
Vedika211 thumbnail
That's what one would call leching, and eve-teasing if it happened in a public spot and you did not know the perpetrator. Here, it seems almost sanctioned and encouraged.
PigBenis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
It looks like shes very proud and turned on by Ashmit Patel looking at her clevageπŸ˜•
DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: SRK-BEBO

oh god..these are the  days..world has so so changed.πŸ˜†

The world and times, both, have really changed. There was a time when actresses (mainstream and supporting alike) would give dignified interviews. Look at what the world has come to! Well, if I'm not wrong, isn't Sofia Hayat the same lady who'd given an interview last year that she could give Katrina Kaif an instant competition (or something within those lines?)? Some people are preposterous beyond comprehension! So her new target is Mr. Patel. Great! It's time for her to give a tightfisted competition to Veena Malik now, I guess.
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I don't know who these people are πŸ˜•
-koiza- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

i like how such retards never get attention no matter how hard they try: talking like this or putting pictures with a cucumber inserted in their vagina, it just doesn't work! time to grow up maybe?

Hello_kitta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Ashmit Patel will try to look at even Boby Darling's cleavage. He is such a Tuchha Tharki.  So don't take it as a compliment baby.

Edited by New_nova - 11 years ago
-koiza- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: New_nova

Ashmit Patel will try to look at even Boby Darling's cleavage. He is such a Tuchha Tharki.  So don't take it as a compliment baby.

does she have one? πŸ˜†

on a serious note: always wanted to know that! did she get implants? 

Edited by koiza.k - 11 years ago