Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Ranbir and I are good friends: Evelyn Sharma

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Ranbir and I are good friends: Evelyn Sharma

Already on her fifth film in Bollywood, foreign import Evelyn Sharma seems to be quite the popular face for ramp shows, like the one she was recently in the city for. And in true Bollywood style, she's even had first her link-up, with co-star Ranbir Kapoor.

Quiz Evelyn about whether there was sparks off the sets, which made her other co-star Deepika Padukone feel uneasy, and she says diplomatically, "Ranbir and I are good friends, while Deepika is... well... Deepika." She goes on to add, "Ranbir and I hit it off well and since our characters in the film are always flirting with each other, there's, in fact, no scene in which we don't flirt. But, off screen, we're just good friends."

Edited by Terenaina - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HotMess thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yeh toh hona hi tha. πŸ˜†
Terenaina thumbnail
ranbir's endless friends in the industry...I think he's friends with all the actresses in bollywood so far
IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
What a despo she is 🀣Using both RK and DP to be in the news lmao.
Terenaina thumbnail
she's giving dp the cold shoulder
I kind of feel bad for Evelyn though...that event where her pants was torn and her undie was showing...poor thing didn't notice but cameras took pics...pants was too tight and that's why it ripped
safeplacetoland thumbnail
Ranbir and his never ending list of female friends. πŸ˜†

Edited: On a side note, she really reminds me of Dia Mirza. πŸ˜›πŸ˜† Am I the only one?
Edited by themockingjay - 11 years ago
Terenaina thumbnail
yeah she looks like dia mirza and that's why I feel like dia should be given roles instead of her look alike
safeplacetoland thumbnail
Originally posted by: Terenaina

yeah she looks like dia mirza and that's why I feel like dia should be given roles instead of her look alike

Yeah, true. Dia Mirza went to my school. Also to my math tuition classes. πŸ˜†
HotMess thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I actually have no idea who Evelyn is.. I have never watched any movie of hers. I saw a photo of hers at a recent event, and I actually thought it was Dia until someone corrected me. Her resemblance to Dia is uncanny.

Ranbir has way too many female "friends." A different friend for each different night.  πŸ˜†
Terenaina thumbnail
I haven't watch any of her movies but this movie with dp-rk will be the first time I'm seeing her. She gave another interview talking about ranbir is a great hugger...lol