Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Tilashini

its ok if he hessitates,i will say ,..yash ji i need you.. πŸ˜³πŸ˜† when he says I  need you arti ji I wonder there will be a funny background music and arti will be like apne kya kaha?? what did you say??😲  yash will be like ji..woh...meh..aap..πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

it'll probably be the girl side of humming of yeh dil hai πŸ˜†
i'm dead sure about this one 🀣
Loveforlife thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sanju imagine the suicide note of such a person... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†

Wife, friends and Cops no one is to be blamed for my death... I killed myself because I made my wife pregnant.. yes but I enjoyed the CON..

thank you!!  🀣

🀒

Tilashini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Loveforlife

🀣🀣
Sanju if its applied to real life it sounds so funny!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†

I would take advantage of that instead...πŸ˜†I wish to get his attention and he has to spend more time with me 😳 πŸ€£
Deepti1808 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Loveforlife

Sanju imagine the suicide note of such a person... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†

Wife, friends and Cops no one is to be blamed for my death... I killed myself because I made my wife pregnant.. yes but I enjoyed the CON..

thank you!!  🀣

🀒

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

How do you come up with such stuff?
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: redeye2012

But I was thinking more about matching the four options I mentioned in that post to the characters. 

I had said that we feel close or distant to people depending on how much we agree or disagree with their thinking (or motivations) and their actions. So, here it is...

Disagree with motivation X Disagree with actions: Bua. Who else? (Always) 
Agree with motivation X Disagree with actions: Paridhi (going to work by deception), Aarti leaving Bhopal
Disagree with motivation X Agree with actions: Aarti's Mumbai phase  ( her actions did bring Yash out of his shell, but her colored motivation undermined the purity of her actions)
Agree with motivation X Agree with actions: SP (in recent times) or when Aarti left to protect the kids from Yash's misbehavior

Just a fun exercise and is not set in stone.

Ooh! This is so fun! I am doing abbreviations. They will be self evident from your above post.

AWM x DWA = Aarti dressing up as Arpita for Palak's birthday party

DWM x AWA = Yash, defending Aarti when she was accused of sleeping with Aman (I still think it was because he was frustrated that Aarti shifted the focus from him), and in fact, most of the time

DWM x AWA = Aman - jealousy strategy (because it did get Yash all hot and bothered again, and got Aarti out of the platonic friend zone in his mind)

AWM x DWA = Gayatri, like when she enables Yash 's insanity to make him eat

but

DWM x DWA = Gayatri's behaviour towards Ansh in the beginning.

AWM x AWA = THE KIDS! May the lord bless these sweet, wise souls and preserve their patience and innocence!

Edited by Samanalyse - 11 years ago
Tilashini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I want yash to shout out loud and tell arti he loves her ...like what arti did when she confessed...I LOVE YOU ARTI JI, samjhi aap??   πŸ˜†

will we get to see bathroom scene again in future? πŸ˜†
InduG64 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Samanalyse

But the same way Aarti is doing now, he was giving out mixed messages through out his crazy phase. He was dishonest about his feelings, because on the one hand he would tell her he didn't want to see her, and then do the most attention seeking things in front of her, so eager was he to get a response about that night from her. And as soon as she found out what the issue was, he gave her nary a moment to speak before he spewed accusations and assumptions at her. She is doing the exact same thing. He just found out about the pregnancy and before he had a chance to speak, she is piling accusations and assumptions on him and acting on the basis of those. 

@Samana: She is a student...following the Great One. Didn't we agree to that long back? That she sort of hero worships him?... I guess, after the Pir baba, Yash is her ideal, whom she follows blindly. πŸ˜›  On a serious note, they both are a muddled-up duo who need to bang their heads together and say what they mean...not beat around the bush. Their main problem is they assume and jump to conclusions based on their past, as well as their rigid viewpoints. Those are the biggest obstacles in their communication process...which is still faulty with a capital F; the wirings are together but all entangled. One is scared to speak out for the fear of hearing something unbearable...the other speaks out because he is scared if he doesn't he will get to hear something he won't be able to handle. Both of them still don't know what they actually want. Till they decide they want to hear each other out, they will keep playing hide n' seek and tag.
Samanalyse thumbnail
@Red: I was just looking back at the post and I realise it is kind of divided along gender. With the women, we tend to agree with their motivations but not their actions and with the men we tend to agree with their actions but not their motivations. I wonder what that says about the story telling, or the way we look at gender in the story? 
redeye2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Sam: Agreed. Yash is being dishonest now. I believed the word I used was bewildering (biased much?) πŸ˜†.  He was sending nothing but mixed signals on the day of birthday, right from his famous towel scene (couldn't he get hold of a pair of shorter shorts? His thigh length black shorts took away the beauty of the scene (yeah, take it any way you wishπŸ˜†). 

Anyway, what was all that about? Didn't he just say he wanted to be just friends? Wasn't he vehement that Aarti should not wear that taveez? I was like, back off, buddy! Her arm, her wish. Clearly, he has more faith in the divine than in himself, having fallen so easily the previous time. 

What was Aarti assuming about his new attentiveness and lovey-dovey looks?  I wonder.  Perhaps she never noticed because she was overwhelmed. Poor Yash. What a waste of his precious efforts? First, the consummation and now this...
Edited by redeye2012 - 11 years ago
Samanalyse thumbnail

Originally posted by: InduG64

@Samana: She is a student...following the Great One. Didn't we agree to that long back? That she sort of hero worships him?... I guess, after the Pir baba, Yash is her ideal, whom she follows blindly. πŸ˜›  On a serious note, they both are a muddled-up duo who need to bang their heads together and say what they mean...not beat around the bush. Their main problem is they assume and jump to conclusions based on their past, as well as their rigid viewpoints. Those are the biggest obstacles in their communication process...which is still faulty with a capital F; the wirings are together but all entangled. One is scared to speak out for the fear of hearing something unbearable...the other speaks out because he is scared if he doesn't he will get to hear something he won't be able to handle. Both of them still don't know what they actually want. Till they decide they want to hear each other out, they will keep playing hide n' seek and tag.

Indu, excuse me but as I read your very relevant and serious post, I couldn't help but have a series of silly thoughts!

bold 1: Twice! Because the last two times they have banged it together only once, the results have been catastrophic! Once at the lingerie shop, which resulted in Yash's hyper tantrum, and now in the bathroom which resulted in Aarti's mega sulk. So please, any head banging must be done with full respect to the creepy superstition!

bold 2: In short, they need to stop playing pakda-pakdi and play family-family instead? πŸ˜†

Now onto the content of your post: absolutely. She does worship him and moreover she worships his love for Arpita, on which she models her love for him, I think. That's just messed up and the reason that communication is key. She has no idea about the change that she has wrought in Yash's life. To her eyes, she tried and failed and yet what she saw as a relapse, was merely a nasty side effect and by no means an obstacle, but a necessary evil, in his overall healing process.

Isn't it ironic that Aarti is the blabbermouth who is afraid to speak for fear of what she will hear and Yash is the quiet one who is suddenly blabbering for fear of what he will hear?