Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

redeye2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
@Sam: I actually liked some of the lines in your various posts, but now I seem to be missing all but one. 

One was I wish she would be honest with herself about why she is doing this, because she sure is hurting a lot of innocent people in the process. 

It is interesting to note that she's still being dishonest with herself.Remember at one point you had mentioned that was so ironical. When Yash was asking Aarti to back off, she was all over him, and the moment, he expected her to reach out to him, she gave him the silent treatment. 

If it was all about Yash's happiness, why didn't she listen to him in the first place? Didn't he say what would make him happy (well not in so many words), but he did say what suited him? At that time, she chose to over-ride all of his statements and now, she wants to follow Yash's statements to the tee.  

This all leads back to a certain dishonesty with herself. And to me, if Aarti is receiving brickbats, I have to say, it is her turn. And I guess, that's the point of this show. It is the process of the characters' maturation. Yash at 30 grandly professed that he'll live by Arpita's memory alone. But that cost him so much. He was not his true self, neglected his daughters, and neglected his family. Aarti was never true to her real self (whatever be the reasons), and she's discovering what the price is. 

By ceding her real self to all and sundry, she has found herself in a place of pain, which is causing her to harm the very folks she loves. 

Edited by redeye2012 - 11 years ago
Tilashini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Deepti1808

So you think there is going to be no Grand re-union at the dargah???
Yash is going to return home all alone and cry. Sad.

But eventually all's well that end's well. Ok lets see what happens

I'm not sure if yash would drive to Delhi right away ...๐Ÿ˜• if he gets home cas is so gonna screw him .. wonder what will they tell G3 ..btw.bua MIA ๐Ÿ˜† hmm yash had been out for 2days finding for the. with his suit on ..poor guy..๐Ÿ˜ญ I'm eagerly waiting to see his POV...what he has in mind ,what he thinks about arti?and the baby? wow there is a lot more to come this could take weeks ๐Ÿ˜ฒ I disagree wight he fact he gave the Nama AAYU because of Arpita ,is like doing it for her sake..

and yes arti lost her ID her purse...no money no shelter..are they gonna roam around?? how is she gonan survive..who is gonna spend money taking her to the doctor...and what about her surgery ?? she is risking her life and taking things for granted...  

though I can't afford to see him regret and crying.he is all heart broken...๐Ÿ˜ญ but that is much needed..maybe after that he would change his mind of what he feels about arti and decides to accept the child and bring them home...grand reunion will not be anytime soon..๐Ÿ˜”
Edited by Tilashini - 11 years ago
Loveforlife thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Shobha ji asked for maafi for Aarti's behaviour from Papa S...now now now this Shobhaji needs to be given Hamdard ki Saafi to unclog her brains!! ๐Ÿ˜กwhy she need to ask for maafti?Aarti being treated hike a doormat is not kaafti for her or what?? Just because its Papa S that doesn't mean you need to do chamchagiri!! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

And Mr D... you are telling Aarti did big bhool..you fool!! ๐Ÿ˜ก You did big bhool when you hid the divorce truth from the Scindhiya's!! And what about the time Mr Dubey when you went to Prashant and showed hamdardi to him forgetting all his short comings!!...are you having a shortage of light bulbs in your business that now you want your ghar ka 'chirag' back???? What light is your son gonna give you?? he is just going to blow your fuse one day, then forget Cafe Delight!!

Papa S ... ๐Ÿ‘ thank you for admitting that it was Yash who drove Aarti towards leaving the house... without husbands love how can a relationship flourish for a wife? he called Yash's zidd, naadani and galti as the reasons for Aarti leaving the house. Poor Papa S looked forlorn standing near the pool lost in the thoughts of Aarti.. until Pari came along wearing pista and strawberry nail polish and convinced him that so what if Aarti not there, main hu na!! ๐Ÿ˜†

The balance in the AarYa relationship has been disturbed.. first it was equal with compromise on both sides, but now there is love and compromise on one side and only compromise on the other...

All this while Yash was Naadan Parinda, now its Aarti's turn to be Naadan Parindi!!

Poor Pari got thapad from her mother... who asked her ' how can you do this?'Paridhi must have thought in her mind ' Cut the crap mom you were never at home to teach me anything, what ever I learned was from my Bua types nanny!!' But I liked one thing that her mom said... men get forgiven sooner than women for such a mistake, ways of the world... 'sigh'

KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Tilashini

sanju I dunno why I think arti is being selfish here , when yash wants to compromise and make things better..and he is willing to accept arti and the child..she had ask for it and now she suffers for no reason..torturing herself and its affecting the baby...

I wonder what would have happened if yash found them yesterday..ok so it did not happen next up we will see yash and arti face to face in dargah, a perfect reunion where they first met,looking forward to see how will yash make it up to her..is he gonna say please come back I need you..or the kids need thier. mum and dad?? ๐Ÿ˜‰ next whole week we will see yash repenting and go into depression I hope he would go to Delhi right away .. ๐Ÿ˜ญ

see this why i mentioned about a misunderstanding and how a confrontation is important...aarti is under the impression that yash has come to get them only because his family may have pressurized him...but the thought of getting Aarti pregnant is going to make him feel guilty and going sel destructive is what's keeping her back. She doesn't want yash to harm himself.
after all the way yash has treated her, that how the person is supposed to feel...honestly that's what i would feel if I was in her place too...i wouldn't want my husband to harm himself coz he's guilty about getting me pregnant ๐Ÿ˜†

I'm sure he will say "The family needs you, the kids need you and...I need you too." he'll say it at the end...๐Ÿ˜† he'll probably hesitate in saying it or maybe not...but yeah...he will say he needs her as well.
Edited by KinSanj - 11 years ago
redeye2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Samanalyse

@Red: Thanks for articulating the content of your last post. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Now can we emblazon it somewhere? ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@Sam: But it is nothing you haven't said already. 

But I was thinking more about matching the four options I mentioned in that post to the characters. 

I had said that we feel close or distant to people depending on how much we agree or disagree with their thinking (or motivations) and their actions. So, here it is...

Disagree with motivation X Disagree with actions: Bua. Who else? (Always) 
Agree with motivation X Disagree with actions: Paridhi (going to work by deception), Aarti leaving SM (not Bhopal as previously mentioned)
Disagree with motivation X Agree with actions: Aarti's Mumbai phase  ( her actions did bring Yash out of his shell, but her colored motivation undermined the purity of her actions)
Agree with motivation X Agree with actions: SP (in recent times) or when Aarti left to protect the kids from Yash's misbehavior

Just a fun exercise and is not set in stone.
Edited by redeye2012 - 11 years ago
KinSanj thumbnail

Originally posted by: Eva JQ

@Sanju: missed you  very much ๐Ÿ˜‰.you should get a Yash  voice for your alarm ๐Ÿ˜†

i know eh..i so should! *sigh* gotta find out yash ji's number so he can say that to me while i record it ๐Ÿ˜†
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Red: Thanks. When I saw the precap for the latest episode I was ecstatic because I thought that is precisely what it was: Aarti being honest for the first time about the fact that Yash was being tested, to prove her importance in his life in a very specific way. But unfortunately, that is not what transpired in the episode. Her first instinct was to sacrifice her self-respect and her ego and run to him to be hugged and taken home, and again she stopped herself with the rhetoric of his happiness. But I think she actually stopped herself for the sake of her self respect. She is angry with him for disrespecting her and even though her love makes her want to forget all that and run into his arms, she has been spurned one too many times, and with this unborn child in the mix, has been smacked in the face with the past pain she was denying. To me the dead give away is the fact that despite having no money she boarded that bus to Delhi, where she told him she would be. It is almost as though she has to be on time for an appointment. If she really wanted to leave him, wouldn't it have been more efficient to send him on a false lead? She is full of contradictions right now, and she needs to sort through those before her bull in a china shop attitude gets the better of her loved ones.

Sigh, Yash is so much wiser at 31 than he was at 30, isn't he? ๐Ÿ˜†

It's true, he had this assumed identity that he refused to compromise, the eternally pining devdas who could not see past his lost love, and anything that came in the way of fulfilling this role was literally tossed aside, his daughters, his family, his new wife. I think the only one who broke the barrier was Ansh. But the same way Aarti is doing now, he was giving out mixed messages through out his crazy phase. He was dishonest about his feelings, because on the one hand he would tell her he didn't want to see her, and then do the most attention seeking things in front of her, so eager was he to get a response about that night from her. And as soon as she found out what the issue was, he gave her nary a moment to speak before he spewed accusations and assumptions at her. She is doing the exact same thing. He just found out about the pregnancy and before he had a chance to speak, she is piling accusations and assumptions on him and acting on the basis of those. 
Loveforlife thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: KinSanj

...honestly that's what i would feel if I was in her place too...i wouldn't want my husband to harm himself coz he's guilty about getting me pregnant ๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Sanju if its applied to real life it sounds so funny!!!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿ˜†
KinSanj thumbnail

Originally posted by: Loveforlife

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Sanju if its applied to real life it sounds so funny!!!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿ˜†

haha honestly i'd be like What the? ๐Ÿคฃ
i won't be like Aarti...i'll be like too bad..u didn't use the safety precautions, now suffer...& don't u dare going suicidal Mr or i'll kill u myself๐Ÿ˜†
Tilashini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: KinSanj

I'm sure he will say "The family needs you, the kids need you and...I need you too." he'll say it at the end...๐Ÿ˜† he'll probably hesitate in saying it or maybe not...but yeah...he will say he needs her as well.

its ok if he hessitates,i will say ,..yash ji i need you.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜† when he says I  need you arti ji I wonder there will be a funny background music and arti will be like apne kya kaha?? what did you say??๐Ÿ˜ฒ  yash will be like ji..woh...meh..aap..๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by Tilashini - 11 years ago