Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Deepti1808 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Hmm ... if there is an MC track this is where yash is heading --guilt and self loathing.
However if our miracle baby is adamant on staying alive aarya have to reunite 
redeye2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Just because we empathize with a character at one time and don't in another doesn't have to mean that we hate that character.  Yash received tons of brickbats few weeks back and is still receiving a few. But still, there were some (read me) who were trying to justify his actions and reactions. Similarly, Aarti is receiving a few brickbats her way and there are some who are trying to justify her actions.  To me, that is real world.   Isn't that how we react to people around us? Some of us feel closer to some people but distant to others. Why is that? Either we don't agree with the thinking and actions, or we agree with the thinking, but not the actions, or we disagree with the thinking, but agree with the actions or we agree all round. This puts people in some sort of hierarchy. 

And that is neither taking a moral stand nor is it an inability to see another's viewpoint.  Sometimes just being able to see another's viewpoint doesn't necessarily make the viewpoint right. 

Similarly, we can all see that Aarti wants Yash to love her and we can sympathize with her and isn't it what we all want, as we watch PV every day. But the moment she rushes to put innocent lives in danger, the attention switches to the children, naturally.  Just as we can understand her hurt and pain, we can understand the children's hurt and pain. So in balance, wouldn't it be the children who win our support? I think we are all playing the role of Shobha, had Aarti gone to her for advice.  

Edited by redeye2012 - 11 years ago
Loveforlife thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Tilashini

🀣🀣

Tilu... now Jungle book in DC? πŸ˜† Btw I am going to visit a jungle in India soon!!! now all I will think of is Tarzan, Jane and Lion King!! Prashant, Aarti and Yash!! 🀣

πŸ˜†
Deepti1808 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tilashini

@deepti no I don't want yash to think he is not good enough for arti.. πŸ˜” and yes I'm thinking about AAYU too πŸ˜• yash is gonna break down in tears looking at the teddy and all those baby related things..he is gonna miss arti and the baby so badly after all he is the pappa for the child..how can he not have feelings.. πŸ˜­ I forgot about the video...even I was crying while arti was recording it..and I can imagine how yash would feel.. πŸ˜­ this situation reminds me of the movie jaaneman πŸ˜” prashant is the guy who tries to come in between them πŸ˜‘ but in the end the hero and heroine will unite 

So you think there is going to be no Grand re-union at the dargah???
Yash is going to return home all alone and cry. Sad.

But eventually all's well that end's well. Ok lets see what happens
Tilashini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: KinSanj

seems like, everyone is not liking how the kids aren't being thought about by the either of the parents.

I actually have no grudges against the two for ignoring the kids. I mean I prefer to think in the shoes of the character not as a viewer.

now just imagine, your husband is super super angry at you and accuses you of taking his dead wife's place, and then more over continuously addressing a most special moment as a 'Sin'

and Aarti's fear was justified, her leaving the house was also justified. she wanted to go back but the she gave it a thought that Yash may live in the guilt forever, since that night was a mistake for him. If you've seen the worst side of your husband and going suicidal just coz he got intimate with you, then wouldn't your fear be justified? what's going in Aarti's mind is, if yash goes suicidal how will she manage it all alone...she already found it so difficult to handle those 3 alone herself, as they kept insisting to go home to their father. so Aarti in a way is thinking about palak and payal too...she doesn't want anything happening to yash because he's feeling guilty for getting Aarti pregnant.

Aarti is in a similar situation here, she took Ansh along with her because no matter what ansh wouldn't stay without Aarti. and coming to Aarti not taking Palak and Payal along, it's coz Yash won't be able to live without them and nor would the girls would want to leave without their father. if Ansh wasn't willing to then imagine palak and payal.

just because of this small misunderstanding i would say, the kids have been separated from their parent. Aarti assumes yash will live in this guilt his whole life and she doesn't want to see him like this.
on the other hand yash has realised his mistakes and wants to bring aarti home this time for good. and let's not forget guys, it's a remarriage case here with plenty of complications.

Aarti doesn't want yash to be obligated to take on a responsibility of their child...but she is unaware that yash wants to accept her and the child whole heartedly...a confrontation is required in order to solve all this.

and with Aarti who is under a lot of stress at the moment, she doesn't know herself where she is going...so how is she expected to take care of four kids alone?

sanju I dunno why I think arti is being selfish here , when yash wants to compromise and make things better..and he is willing to accept arti and the child..she had ask for it and now she suffers for no reason..torturing herself and its affecting the baby...

I wonder what would have happened if yash found them yesterday..ok so it did not happen next up we will see yash and arti face to face in dargah, a perfect reunion where they first met,looking forward to see how will yash make it up to her..is he gonna say please come back I need you..or the kids need thier. mum and dad?? πŸ˜‰ next whole week we will see yash repenting and go into depression I hope he would go to Delhi right away .. πŸ˜­
Tilashini thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deepti1808

Hmm ... if there is an MC track this is where yash is heading --guilt and self loathing.

However if our miracle baby is adamant on staying alive aarya have to reunite 

I was thinking it cvs are thinking about MC track then it should happen when yash is around..I just hope prashant Woudnt do anyting to arti πŸ˜² and that makes her lose the child,yash would blame her for not telling anyting about prashant.. πŸ˜­
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Red: Thanks for articulating the content of your last post. πŸ˜Š

Now can we emblazon it somewhere? πŸ˜ƒ
Tilashini thumbnail

Originally posted by: Loveforlife

@Tilashini

🀣🀣

Tilu... now Jungle book in DC? πŸ˜† Btw I am going to visit a jungle in India soon!!! now all I will think of is Tarzan, Jane and Lion King!! Prashant, Aarti and Yash!! 🀣

πŸ˜†

🀣visit a jungle why?? πŸ˜² see if you spot prashant there..hunt him down πŸ˜† I and sanju will be timon and pumbaa πŸ˜†..we will always be with yash by his side... πŸ˜³
Deepti1808 thumbnail
Again we are in dilemma. Soo many choices for the CVs to take the story forward from yesterday's episode. Wonder which one they will pick.

I prefer Prashanth's enty and Yash going home alone and repenting at least for some time.
I want some serious introspection from his side and a few tears here and there wont be bad either. There is Aarti's CD. Aayu teddy and whole lot of Aarti and Ansh stuff lying around SM just to be discovered by a heart broken Yash.

Grand re-union can come later after the whole Prashanth revelation is done and dusted.

I think her fainting middle of no where is an indication of the above route.
Only Prashanth as Tarzan or the tea-stall owner part sounds very funny and unbelievable.

Can someone come up with a more plausible story line.

EDIT: I also want Shobha aunty to go into PANIC mode and say

"Kahan hai aarti, uss ki ess haalat mein yoon gum jaana. Uss ki jaan ko khatra hai. Hume usse kissi bhi haal mein dhoodna hooga"

and  Yash goes " KYAAA?????"  "Jaan ko khatra???" "Yeh aap kya keh rahi hain, aap sab kuch kulke bataye, kya kaha doctor ne"

And we are back to the guilt stricken and self loathing Yash.

Edited by Deepti1808 - 11 years ago
kriti07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
A good week of well executed episodes I can say
compared to the last couple of weeks. The episode yesterday left us wondering and with new spoilers of Prashants return most of us are tense and worried about the consequences . The entry of Prashant is going to show a lot of changed dynamics in the entire scope of already confused reltionships with lot of effect on Yash Aarti, Aarti Ansh, Ansh Prashant and even Yash Prashant if the two would meet. Interesting to see how it will go about.

Aarti and Yash are two flawed characters behaving according to circumstances and giving away to emotions sometimes beyond our control which are not sensible . But arenet we all like that idealistic in life but give away to emotions and reactions based on the way circumstances arise , they can be right or wrong at times but we refuse to accept it so also with Yash and Aarti sometimes rational sometime irrational based on the circumstances and situations they face.

It would be actualy interesting to see how Prashants entry is going to effect PV now his return was alsways expected  but it is to be seen whether he returns back reformed or is just putting on an act for the property. Looking forward to the same.

( this was for the FB crowd who are again cribbing as usual - Note: PV is not a Mills and boons story  but a show of family dyanamics and its consequences when two individuals with their past baggages get on to a second chance in life . Here we cannot expect the hero to be the hero all the time . The show is a collective effort from all and a particular character/ actor may hold the centre stage or the min reason of attraction but that doesnt take away the credit from the entire team. Patience is the utmost virtue here and those who have it only can watch this show.)