Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Bus can meet with an accident 😲😲.. oh yess .. and Yash goes all fanatic for Aarti ji 😭😭.. but yeah like someone said it was already shown in DABH .. so will they do the same here πŸ€”

Jyo, look at the positive side of it, If it meets with an accident, for sometime we can see how much Yash feels for Aarti, coz usually at emotional time we can't hide our emotions even If we try to put brave face... I actually would love to see how Yash would react for sometime until they gets to know that she was not amongst the people inside the bus... I would love to see the intense side, I might sound weird, but I would really want to see Yash goes crazy and madly as he used to do with Arpita and even much more, Aarti worth it, she deserves all love and much more... I just love her dedication and selfless love to Yash πŸ˜³, both r simply amazing actors and they highlighted the track deeply with their excellent performance...

InduG64 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@Red: Mixed signals indeed...that seems to be their mating call...When he stays away, she goes all mushy on him (Mumbai); Now when she is staying away, he goes all sappy on her. They  have perfected their waltz...a step ahead and a step back...πŸ˜›.
Tilashini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@raveena yash was blaming arti for this that she seduced him,
it's more like , I killed myself because i couldn't face the fact that my wife raped me and got herself pregnant.
reason of death : CON abuse..my wife lootified my izzat !!
time : uss Raat. ...🀣🀣

omg seriously yash is the funniest character on earth ,CON is something common these days I mean of course you should be married..πŸ˜†
Edited by Tilashini - 11 years ago
KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Loveforlife

Sanju imagine the suicide note of such a person... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†

Wife, friends and Cops no one is to be blamed for my death... I killed myself because I made my wife pregnant.. yes but I enjoyed the CON..

thank you!!  🀣

🀒

and the wife would be like DAMN! u enjoyed it? itne mahine awein torture kara and u finally killed urself! how stupid...we could've enjoyed more u know 🀣
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Red: I credit his birthday behaviour to two things. One is that he had just defined their relationship as friendship. He was feeling mighty happy with himself because he found a loop hole that allowed him to expect Aarti to pay attention to him, separate from the kids, but also without acknowledging his feelings and compromising his principles. So he let his attraction get away with him...he indulged his heart because he felt like his head and mouth had laid the necessary ground work. Second, it was the alpha male in him responding to Aarti's indifference. He likes the chase and she was finally giving him a chance to puff up his chest, go all predatory and protect her from dangerous thinks like hanging flower decorations (🀣). In the same vein, I am pretty convinced that the whole reason the consummation happened is because of Yash's needing to assert himself as more special to Aarti than Aman. Otherwise, her eager, straightforward and understanding attitude had her firmly "friend zoned."

EDIT: I don't really know what Aarti was thinking when Yash gave her those looks---oh wait, yes I do! I watched 10 minutes worth ethereal daydream! No, I think she figures in these moments, even if she senses something, that she is misreading it, because like always, once an idea goes into her brain, it is very, very, very hard to displace. She is looking for love from him in a grand and obvious way, and missing it in all the little moments.
Edited by Samanalyse - 11 years ago
Tilashini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Zee_News

Jyo, look at the positive side of it, If it meets with an accident, for sometime we can see how much Yash feels for Aarti, coz usually at emotional time we can't hide our emotions even If we try to put brave face... I actually would love to see how Yash would react for sometime until they gets to know that she was not amongst the people inside the bus... I would love to see the intense side, I might sound weird, but I would really want to see Yash goes crazy and madly as he used to do with Arpita and even much more, Aarti worth it, she deserves all love and much more... I just love her dedication and selfless love to Yash πŸ˜³, both r simply amazing actors and they highlighted the track deeply with their excellent performance...

will there be another wedding coming up?  πŸ˜†and yash will have Arti's pictures all,over his room.. πŸ€£
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Hello all ,. 'πŸ˜ƒ

Yet to read the previous takes , but I hope CVs show a bit of self-talk from Yash's side today while he is searching for Aarti since after the birthday party even though he is fanatically searching for her but we still dunno whats going in his mind πŸ€”...

We know about Aarti since yesterday she had this self-talk of how she wants to reach out to him but she dont want to put his life under the burden of guilt forever and so she will stay away from him which means she believes this pregnency news will further put Yash in his guilt trip and so she wants to free him from it by going away from his life ...

But what is Yash thinking about this pregnency and why he wants to stop Aarti  is still not clear and so I would love to hear some of his self-talk today while he is on a search mission 😳

Loveforlife thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Tilu and Sanju...🀣

Yash went to a restaurant had Sweet CON soup with relish and then the waiter told him with Sweet CON, POTAto soup free... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜† Edited by Loveforlife - 11 years ago
KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
okay guys,
i shall brb in an hour...the weather is damn nice outside, so decided to go out for a jog...so i shall join u in an hour ;)

PS; Here's a lil thing i'll leave u all with until i come back...don't stare at it too much..or else u know πŸ˜†

Deepti1808 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: redeye2012

@Sam: Agreed. Yash is being dishonest now. I believed the word I used was bewildering (biased much?) πŸ˜†.  He was sending nothing but mixed signals on the day of birthday, right from his famous towel scene (couldn't he get hold of a pair of shorter shorts? His thigh length black shorts took away the beauty of the scene (yeah, take it any way you wishπŸ˜†). 

Anyway, what was all that about? Didn't he just say he wanted to be just friends? Wasn't he vehement that Aarti should not wear that taveez? I was like, back off, buddy! Her arm, her wish. Clearly, he has more faith in the divine than in himself, having fallen so easily the previous time. 

What was Aarti assuming about his new attentiveness and lovey-dovey looks?  I wonder.  Perhaps she never noticed because she was overwhelmed. Poor Yash. What a waste of his precious efforts? First, the consummation and now this...

His whole behavior on that day was sooo unlike him
I thought they brought in USS RAAT wala yash for that day who thinks it is ok to ogle at wife.

It was very abrupt and i saw no slow transition occur for Yash. He just woke up differently that day.Whole mindset change.I had mentioned the same after watching the show. 
I just hoped they had taken baby steps instead of the very suggestive scene they chose.

EDIT: Not that i did not enjoy the scene. The Aarya lover and GC fan did the viewer with some sense did not

Edited by Deepti1808 - 11 years ago