Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Punkin22 thumbnail
LOL Moment!!!  That would be so perfect!!  All of evidence out of Shyam's hands and into Arnav's.  Better yet, can you imagine Shyam's face when he turns on "his" computer and nothing is there!!!  That would be priceless!!!!🤣🤣Edited by Punkin22 - 11 years ago
Crazy_1001 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Flawless plan! If only the Harvard graduate and his over-active wife would ever think of it!  LOL

I was wondering why Arnav didn't bring a USB with him and copied all the videos onto the USB! BOOM 5 mins all the evidence he needs is in his hand! 

This would take all of one day in the show which they could probably extend for two weeks real time, and they need to extend this Shyam thing for atleast a good year or so 😆. Damn you Indian Dramas! Why must you stretch everything for sooo long! 
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Punkin22

LOL Moment!!!  That would be so perfect!!  All of evidence out of Shyam's hands and into Arnav's.  Better yet, can you imagine Shyam's face when he turns on "his" computer and nothing is there!!!  That would be priceless!!!!🤣🤣

hahahaha...i want Arnav record his reaction hahahahha😆
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Crazy_1001

Flawless plan! If only the Harvard graduate and his over-active wife would ever think of it!  LOL

I was wondering why Arnav didn't bring a USB with him and copied all the videos onto the USB! BOOM 5 mins all the evidence he needs is in his hand! 

This would take all of one day in the show which they could probably extend for two weeks real time, and they need to extend this Shyam thing for atleast a good year or so 😆. Damn you Indian Dramas! Why must you stretch everything for sooo long! 

they had cameras installed then...now they can do anything...quoting khushi hahahahha😆😉
Tamannaus thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Great plan Fuzzy👏 ..let's see what CV's thinking through Khushi..Harvard brain should only busy with romancing..❤️
Lol Faz! One slight problem, shatir dimaag needs replenishing - he hasn't had any since last week!😉
gmsk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
are waaah...  👏
u should have been a member of story writer's team... very creative han...  😎
hmmm.. i think mr, raizada should think something like this ,if he is really  is MR. ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA... 
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: memyselfandme1

Lol Faz! One slight problem, shatir dimaag needs replenishing - he hasn't had any since last week!😉

😆
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: gmsk

are waaah...  👏

u should have been a member of story writer's team... very creative han...  😎
hmmm.. i think mr, raizada should think something like this ,if he is really  is MR. ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA... 

😳😉...they r too smart for me 😆