Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mariumiftikhar thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
hiee,
This is Ume Marium
I m a die-hard fan ov You (Barun n Sanaya ).you guyz are amazing.you both have adore look n doing wonderful acting.barun ur expression,personality,acting everything is awesome.I love u (Barun n sanaya)more den myself.i think you both will be offer by bollywood soon after this acting.n Bset of luck Barun For ur movie.And also you r da best jodi in the world.you guyz deserves every single award.
   "May God give u both great success n happiness in ur life.''
please add my message with name n my id.n plz when  they will read it den plz make video n pm me..i want to listen my name by barun n sanaya..plz..

thank you,

Barun n sanaya:My best wishes always with you..

lots ov love.
from,
Ume marium..
ID:mariumiftikhar..

manasa.d thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
luv u barun ans sanaya ...luv u loads and i wish u all the best 4 ur future and keep rocking
saya2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Sanaya & Barun,

You're the best. Sorry I live in London I couldnt meet you this time Its far from my place and also its difficult for me leave my kids and come.
Really I m going to miss you. You should visit London too. I met Sanaya @ Harrow Civic Centre. God Bless you.

Good Luck

Saya

MIsS.8 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
IF ID - Isha_K
and im from birmingham and im 17

hello sanaya and barun,use two are doing a good job as arnav and khushi,all my friends,family love watching ipkknd ,as much as i like your onscreen chemistry i also love watching your offscreen chemistry.. I really wanted to come to meet you in the lg arena in NEC birmingham but i wont be able to come bt hope you come birmingham again and that time i would really want to see you.. keep rocking and hope ipkknd carries on for many years !
livy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
dear barun and sanaya,
how are you both?  firstly, congratulations to both of you winning all the awards.  you deserved all of them and many many more. everyday you do amazing work on ipkknd.  you are both extremely talented and a real treat and a joy to watch.  i love you both and your characters of arnav and khushi.  i have eyes only for you two because you are the bet there is.  no one else even comes close.   

ipkknd is my first drama ever and you two have kept me hooked.  i watch it repeatedly.  your show keeps me occupied on weekends too (no more boring weekends).  i love watching your off screen masti and friendship.  you are both a pleasure to watch.  keep up the good work.

in reel life khushi and arnav are the best jodi ever.  in real life barun and pashmeen and sanaya and mohit are the best jodis ever.  may you all have a blissful life.

i dream of meeting you some day god willing.  may god bless you and your families and keep you happy and healthy.  may you continue to be successful. 

a special note to barun: looking forward to your movie.  someday i hope to see you both in a movie together.  that would be amazing.
wish you continued success.  best of luck in the future.
roses are red
violets are blue
never watched/loved a drama
till i met you
love,
shamim
Edmonton, Canada   

san.ruble thumbnail
Thank u very much for this post, and  sorry for too late but that's because bad internet connections. But please do add my message  as I am a great fan of sarun.

myself Aradhana, IF-ID- san.ruble from India
and my message for them,

Aaj mausam hai suhana , Sarun ko message bhejne ka mila Bahana
   la-la  la-la la
   Kya kismat khuli suhani , Apni toh ho gayi chandi 
   What the what the  what the   
 Hope this will create a pretty smile on your faces, its my small attempt to make you smile as 
 you guys have made me smile countless time.
 IPKKND is the only T.V. serial that I have ever followed . I relly tried to avoid it too but your superb acting and the  amazing chemistry u both share with each other made me to follow it and now, I'm a big fan of both of you. I wanna thank u both for entertaining us in such a great manner and also wanna wish u a great carrier ahead and a happy journey of life.
 Love U as ARSHI , Admire U as SARUN.
..SankiMedhz.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Edited on Page 11.
Sorry for the late un-res!!😊
Choco_7 thumbnail
Hii

You guys are fabulous. Day and night we keep praising you on a fan page. But now when it has come to sending you a message, words seem to fail me. But all i wanna say is that you guys make IPKKND what it is today. You guys have brought in a huge change in my life. I also discovered a new side of myself after IPKKND happened to me - I AM CRAZY FOR A TV SERIES!!!! I still cant believe it. But i am loving the new feeling. Arshi has become a HUGE HUGE part of my life.

People say addiction is bad. But i am super glad to be addicted to something like IPKKND and U GUYS.

Loads of love
Shreya
India 😊
Edited by Choco_7 - 11 years ago
pinkog thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Hi,I hope both of u will b fine inshallah.This is Maha 4rm Islamabad Pkistan and my id is [email protected],forum id is pinkog.  Guys u doing gr8 job 👏.And thankyou so much 4 giving us ipkknd.No doubt k aap log eik sath buht aachy lagty hoaur aap ke jodi best jodi he.your offscreen friendship and onscreen chemistry is awesome yaar and I wish k aap log Pakistan aao aur yahan ka drama karo once again thankyou so much God bless u may u succeed in every field of life.
DaRkPrInCeSs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMmAd3CVkn0...from Zuha from  Maldives...😃
i am so happy that you guys will see my message!!...but i want to say that u guys are too good...SUPERB and rocking!...love ARSHI/SaRun!!!❤️...i wish u both a great success in ur career!..i am .a crazy fan of yours!!..you both are really nice together!!..thnx for giving us a show like IPKKND!..its a fantastic show!!love u all..~ZuHa~!😳
Edited by Deepsy- - 11 years ago