Os HUM on Precap(last part added in 2nd post)

naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
*this i have written yesterday , last night here everyone was having bad mood so i didnot added *
spoiler pics 
Khushi: please put me down
Arnav: Khushi chup raho, tumhe hi ek aisi shaadi chahiye thi jisme saare rasme poori ho...
Khushi just stared him with her eyes trying to decipher what he means (they both look around)
She blushed  acted as if she is angry
Arnav: Aise kya dekh rahi ho, biwi ho meri, thoda sharmao, thoda pyar se dekho...
Khushi's eyes widened with a hint of anger creeping in
Arnav: arre, aise na dekho I wont be able to control myself- phir jo hoga uski zimedaar tum khud ho gai
Khushi blushed as she understood what he was hinting
Arnav: anyways as I was saying, tumhe aisi shaadi chahiye thi jisme saari rasmei poori ho, toh ab jab mai humare ghar ki rasm nibha raha hoon toh kyu rok rahi ho? *smirks as during all this he managed to bring her to the room*
Khushi got back into her senses when she notices his ... No no their room
Khushi: please, utarye na... *she was struggling to get down from his arms*
Arnav made her sit on the bed ,she unwrapped her arms quickly and ran to the closet "what the"
Khushi came with the first aid box "what the what the baad mein karna first sit, itna Khoon nikal chuka hai, zara bhi khayal ni hai..."
Arnav smiled "saaza mili hai mujh ko i made you cry"
Khushi blinked her eyes which were flooded with tears, Arnav nodded his head indicating her not to cry anymore, he moved his hand over her eyes as if magically taking all the sadness away from her
Khushi: hum naraaz to nahi" she carefully touched his forehead, removing his hair aside and wiped the blood which was drying up "aap ko jhoot lagi kaise"

Arnav just kept looking at her, she was truly a pagli- buaji has named her correct, sanka devi, she herself has gone through so much all this one evening and yet she sits her tending to his wounds- ohhh i love her so much!!!
Khushi upon not getting a reply clicked her fingers in front of him "kaha kho gaye arnavji- aap theek toh hain"
Arnav: i was thinking of you, driving fast to reach at the venue, i did not see the truck and...". she suddenly hug him
Arnav: khushi I'm fine! Look i'm perfectly all right - thodi si chot thi sirf- *he said so while caressing her head and face and placed a kiss on her forehead reassuring her*
Khushi: promise me you will never drive fast! never in life you will drive so fast again- chahe kuch bhi hojaye, i have already lost my parents , i cannot afford losing you " he wrapped his arm around her waist and caressed her back, she kissed his chin , placed her head on his heart to hear the beat .
Arnav: shhh you're just worried, I said na i am fine
Khushi pushed him away, and held his hand " promise on me "
Arnav: Khushi no i cannot 
Khushi: nahi promise on me... if you really love me

Shyam closed his fist "NO"

Arnav placed his hand on her "I promise i will drive slow" he wiped her tears with his other hand
With that khushi immediately entered wifey mode and seeing Arnav's weird expressions like a baby refusing to get an injection, let out a smile - her lard governor was just like a baby!
Khushi: thora se dard hoga" she applied the medicine
Arnav: aaah it burns" he hide his smile
Khushi caressed his cheek " abhi theek hojai ga" she blew her breath on the wound to ease the pain "teek hua na" she caress his cheek , run her fingers in his hairs.

Arnav could sense how close Khushi was getting unconsciously and was losing his patience - he wanted to take her and hold her so close that even air cannot pass - but he had to be careful- and slow
His mind thought deviously and smirked - Khushi missed the smirk as she was busy making him feel better

But Shyam was a silent spectator to all
Shyam:yeh saala sb *whilst making those creepy faces and flaring his nose*

Arnav: aur horaha hain, *he made sad face*
Khushi: hum dr ko bulate hain" she try to free his arm which was on her waist but Arnav had other plans "Nahiii" he pulled her back dropping her on him
Khushi: "Jab daar ho raha ha tou DR ko bulaane do na"
Arnav was gazing at her lips
Khushi:aur kahan chot lagi hain
Arnav: by they way you can cure my pain ,he winked 
Khushi: kaise" she read his eyes and could see he was now in a relaxed and teasing mood, innocently asked
Arnav brush his nose tip with her lips
"kiss"
Khushi's eyes widened and mouth opened and then she blushed and looked everywhere but at Arnav "woh... Woh hum.. Woh"
Arnav: wohh... woh hum... Khushi humari shaadi is complete now, so no wohhh ab sirf hum- me and you- hum" khushi looked in his eyes and could see the love there. She was overwhelmed and hugged him tight and hide her face in his neck whilst Arnav let out a chuckle.

Shyam was not able to see their face, he could just hear them and felt livid

Khushi moved his hair that fell on his forehead and kissed him there "ab theek huwa"
Arnav smiled "yup... Thoda thoda"
Khushi: aap bhi na" she pinch him and freed her self
Arnav: ouch!!!
Khushi instantly turned around "aab kya huwa" she saw his face and smirk and knew he is just teasing her, he had held her arm, she sat back, he started removing her bangles,
Khushi was feeling a little uneasy"Arnav ji you know i like red roses then why these flowers?"
Arnav did not reply as he was too busy looking at her hand, he kissed her palm which has A written on it, she tried to free her arm, "wait i have to give you something" he took out the box
Khushi got excited: kya hai????? she tried to take it from him
Arnav: nahi! first, you give me something * indicating his lips for kiss*
Khushi: nahi chaiya - rakho apne pass
Arnav: ok na lo ,i will give to some churail...

Shyam: tou koi dosri aur hai, *he smiled wickedly*
Anjali: aap yahan kya kar raha hain *shyam got so scared he quickly closed the laptop and stood up sweating*

Khushi: agar dekha bhi na tou hum chorenge nahi,
"Arre that's what I want- ke you don't leave me ever"
Khushi freed her arm and walked over to the dresser to take off her Jewellary as she was already feeling uneasy and plus Jewellary was very heavy
Arnav ran to her as he recollected last time she strangle her self in the necklace 
Arnav: ye kya? it is my right!" he held her hands and stopped her
Khushi: kya??
Arnav: khushi tum shayad bhul rahi ho, humari shaadi ki ek aur rasam baaki hai- sabse important wali
Khushi sat there thinking seriously about such a rasam
Arnav looked at her and smiled "Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada, tum hamari suhag raat ke baare mei bhul gayi!!!" He whispered in her ears, brushing his lips on the earlobe ,removed the earring,  started at  a very red looking Khushi . She shyly smiled, whilst he took out the pins that were placed to fix her duppata
"hum... a...aaachooo" she sneezed
Arnav: what the?? what happened? Tum thek ho" he held her hand and looked her with worry on his face
Khushi: i dont like the smell of these flowers... *As she sneezed again*
Arnav: Khushi why didn't you tell me before?
Khushi: bola to tha per aap na suna nahi! aap ko masti sochi thi
Arnav picked up the vase and at the same time the camera dropped and Khushi hiccuped loudly!
Arnav: what the? Khushi tum theek toh ho, abhi to tumhe sneezes aarahe the aur ab achanak se hiccups - baat kya hai?? Kahin tum darr toh ni gayi humari suhaag raat ke baare mei sunke????
Khushi's eyes widened at what Arnav was saying, she was about to answer back
Arnav: waise khushi darrne wali baat koi ni hai, after all hum ye sab pehli bhi - yaad hai bachelor's party ki raat...by the way you weren't shy yesterday why you are today. he kissed her cheek
Khushi"i feel someone is looking at us"
Arnav "what"

As soon as khusi heard Arnav mention that, she instantly covered his mouth to stop him from saying any more and signaled with her eyes to the camera

Arnav looked at the camera and was infuriated - but he didnt want to spoil his wedding night, he would find out about this at a later time, so he went over to the camera and picked it up and turned it off, took out the batteries and dumped it on the couch- no one was allowed to come in between him and his khushi tonight!!!

Shyam on the other hand had wet himself- he had just managed to escape from Anjali to catch up on the happening of Arnav and khushi's SR when he heard Arnav talk about the bachelor's party- "OMG!!! Iska matlab saale sb aur Khushi ji ne sab pehle hi kar liya???? Nahiii Khushi ji aap mere saath aisa nai kar sakti!!!!!!"

Edited by naddiya26 - 11 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vishali990 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
superb...really loved it!!!!!
naddiya26 thumbnail
Arnav walked to washroom, as he wanted to calm himself down for a while. When he walked out Khushi was ready to change into her night dress- her light pink salwar kameez that she always wore - the one she looked soo cute in - especially when she slept in her Taekwondo poses - Arnav's eyes sparkled- today they were going to experiment many poses
"Khushi, you will wear this?" pointing towards her night dress which was in her hand and giving a disapproving look
Khushi: jee haan! aur kya pehne? what's wrong in this?
Arnav: kuch nahi, you just look like Khushi Kumari Gupta in that, I want you to look like Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada now" emphasising on the Singh Raizada more
Khushi: hum nahi samjhe
Arnav: you will not! as you don't have brain! Pehle go and change! argue with me later, i am so sleepy"
Khushi's eyes widened with the rudeness that Arnav was showing and how could he forget their suhaag raat?? shaadi se pehle toh boht yaad dilaate phirte the- aur ab?? inko neend aarahi hai! laad Govenor!
"that is your bed you can go to sleep, Humne aapko roka nai hai- jao!"
Arnav: acha?? so then you don't have to change" he picked her up and headed towards the bed
Khushi: Arnav ji
Arnav: first of all stop calling me this ji ji, you are my wife now
Khushi blushed "Arnav can I go and change?"
Arnav: ok!he let her go,
After some time..."why is she taking so long?" he was getting impatient, he walked out "Khushi? what the??"
Khushi: i wanted to talk to our Maa's first!" she passed him to reach the french door, he held her arm and pull her, she lost her balance & fell onto him
Arnav: first talk to me then talk to Maa's suna tumne!" he could feel her heart beat increasing rapidly, she closed her eyes whilst he cupped her face "now our Shadi is complete - can i? " she hugged him tight and whispered in his ear
Khushi: Hum aap ka the, hain aur hamasha rahenge" with that Arnav pulled her apart but tightened his hold around her waist and drew her in, Khushi stood their in his arms awaiting the moment when he would seal her lips with his... he placed the bracelet on her arm,which she didnot notice. 
Arnav stared at her cheek he saw hand mark he gently caress it,she opened her eyes 
Khushi: kuch nahi huwa "he pull her in a tight hug
Arnav " once again you are hurt because of me i know " kissed her cheek to ease the pain
Edited by naddiya26 - 11 years ago
sanja_here thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
is ka koi dusra part hai kya??? 😉
naddiya26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanja_here

is ka koi dusra part hai kya??? 😉

i wrote that yesterday, after watching spoiler many things changed ,let 's see
Tishuu thumbnail