Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Deeksha... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
me first...nice update dear...manvi n virat had their thaka done..waiting for wedding..i m new reader of ur ff...just found in two days before..good work..cont soon...
ShivRajput thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wow fab update.. You described every rituals.. At first I thot what is Thaka bt aftr reading whole update all my doubts r cleared.. nd hayee Virat is so loving and caring.. Madly in love.. late night drive.. And another twist.. Cant wait for next part.. and I must thanx Sumu for long update.. πŸ˜‰
kulsum_virman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
must say thanx to sumana for those long updates πŸ˜‰
update after sooo long just excited me πŸ˜ƒ
the update was just awesome tooo cute and adorable πŸ˜ƒ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
virat is so loving nd caring plus crazily in love desperate aashiq πŸ˜‰
those beautiful moments at night were beautiful the way manvi went all expressive in saying her feelings to virat it was just soo beautiful ... πŸ˜ƒ
and cant believe virat just did tht to shut her mouth πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
and even mom involved in the plan saasuma damad ki mili bhagat thi yeh πŸ˜†
then that note of virat for manvi haye he is totally fida on her

yu explained those rituals so well πŸ‘
and excited for the new twist ...who can tht person be ...
plzzz update next part sooon 😊
Jannat94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
it was superb update dear
loved it
my god i like virat in ur story.. he is such s gem
thanx 4 the pm
waiting for next part
update soonπŸ˜ƒ

Sumana123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Good to hear that I m turning "Inspiration" for my Behena ...LOL πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ...But I want to be regular with updates as this story has an aura of its own and I want to read more of it. So don't make me wait. 

Now coming this update, Chapter 7 yes longer than your previous updates and I must call it's the sweetest one till now. From here for me the story is opening up in real term. From Nisha's behaviour I can make out that she is going to one of those Mother In Laws who are not so fond of Independent Bahus . So we might get few Saas -Bahu misunderstanding right ?? I m sure the story would revolve how Maanvi adjust to all the responsibilities after marriage as it is not just about Viraat any more she will have to give importance to both the families. It is going to be a fight between heart and mind. Next Viraat -Maanvi sneaking out of house middle of night was very romantic. I love Viraat and his purity . I also love Maanvi and the little kid living inside her. She always wanted to have this carefree life but couldn't cause of the responsibilities. All the marriage customs you have elaborated very nicely though I don't know much about it but felt good after reading . Over all this update was Beautiful. 

End was full of suspense. I m wondering who could be the person so now to clear my doubts you have to update fast . 

Love 
Sumana 
Syed695 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome..!! Virat sneaked out so he could spent some time was really sweet..Yea it becomes a little difficult whn rituals don't allow meeting..but its nice;y written waiting for next..!!
keerthu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
lovely update
night outing😳
virman were so adorable
plz continue soon thanx for the PM😊
Karishma_Kumari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Fab update...love it :) thanx for long update :)
NourinNiShal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ahh! I cant even describe in words how much I loved the update ❀️ it was simply FAB! Virat's pure for maanvi..the way he made her feel special by giving that sweet surprise..the way he kept on stroking her hair and then..drifting off to sleep in each other's arms..aww..it was written so beautifully..now i really cant wait for so long..update ASAP..plz ❀️
.m.a.r.y.s.i.o. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
wow jas that was seriously so amazing yaar...luved the way u described the situations and how virat was despo to meet manvi...how he came to meet her outside and his song for manvi was the best partπŸ˜ƒ
a wonderful and cute update...❀️