Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: saaruipk

awww... fuzzzy!!!! awww🤗

myy saaruuu...where r u these days???🤗 
Tia.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Fadaq padta hain? Really? Then why did not he try to find out the truth this time either? Why did he ran after seeing the flimsy evidence which no one in their right mind will believe?

Why the dilemma of whether you'd want the marry the daughter of the other woman when all along you have been spouting that in your heart Khushi is already your wife and this wedding is just a formality? Would you worry about marrying someone who is already married to you? 

Anyhoo, you don't want to hear this. So let it be. 
Barundeewani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Yeah u r rite dear... Desperately waiting fr the epi..
abhiyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Can't say why he moved back but that's for sure he is here for her only despite the bitter past to take her away with him from all the evils... May be he asks her to leave her Amma forever..
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: deeswarna

yea me too im super happy he came but after wat he said about the hate and everything, i may reconsider my feelings on his comeback!

n when he should rememeber that his mom did tell him not punish an innocent for someone else mistake. i just hope he bears that in mind!

hmmm... agree..but then why would they show this particular fb??? they never have before...😉  hoping n dreading...thats IPK...lol a maze... that amazes me...n im stuck in its labyrinth...😆
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: tia.o

Fadaq padta hain? Really? Then why did not he try to find out the truth this time either? Why did he ran after seeing the flimsy evidence which no one in their right mind will believe?

Why the dilemma of whether you'd want the marry the daughter of the other woman when all along you have been spouting that in your heart Khushi is already your wife and this wedding is just a formality? Would you worry about marrying someone who is already married to you? 

Anyhoo, you don't want to hear this. So let it be. 

patience... of course...she was his mom...he lost her...give him time to get use to this idea...
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhiyaa

Can't say why he moved back but that's for sure he is here for her only despite the bitter past to take her away with him from all the evils... May be he asks her to leave her Amma forever..

maybe...lets see...n lets see how khushi reacts...it will be his mom against her mom...im loving it...at least its moving...
naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
so ture he was sacred her touch will make his all anger vanish 

see 2 here can't sleep