Why Arnav moved back from her touch?

Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
IMP topic... barun is NOT leaving the show...Plz dont believe in any rumors...read this...To clarify the IPK rumours for Barun Sobti 

Why Arnav moved back from her touch?? Cause farq parta hai...the min she touches him...he will melt...he will forget everything...and he knows he has to fight his past to live a better n secured future... what say??๐Ÿ˜‰

No bashing MY ARSHI plz... they r one...cause they want to be one...rain or shine...dadi, shyam, u or me...no one can separate them...๐Ÿ˜ณ

N why hes back...He cant see her single tear...it tears him to pieces...everytime...

Yes...he will come with a deal...thats who he is...ASR...lets see whats the deal n how khushi fights back...love their feisty relationship...๐Ÿค— and i know tomorrow i might cry with them...but for now...im glad he came...๐Ÿ˜ณ ...his words... for her... 

I want Khushi to faint now...๐Ÿ˜‰

Originally posted by: tptwi

His love is not a lie.

The love in his eyes was true.
The love in the way he held onto her dupatta was true. 
People need to stop making assumptions. 
Love will overcome hate.

YES!!! love will overcome hate...๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by: adityas

He does not want to touch her that is why he called her by pulling her  dupata  and not by her hand.

He wanted to maintain distance with khushi

Originally posted by: Punkin22

He can't allow her to touch him for he will forget everything when she is in his arms.  He will tell her we can get married but you must break ties with your mother.  Khushi will say no. 

Who will bend first??  Payal comes home with Khushi.  Now, the fun could begin.  How are the boys going to get their girls home again.  Passion mixed with anger.  Oh Yea.  Arnav now knows what it is like to have Khushi in his arms and have passion sweep both of them away.  How do you think Arnav going to cope with that!!!!  This could get fun girls!!!!!
Thanks Fuzzy, great post.โญ๏ธ

yaaa!!!!...ill stand by Khushi and her decision...n yes ill cry with Arnavji too...๐Ÿค—After all its their love story...๐Ÿ˜ณ... i want them to marry first then make a deal...i dont want her to be where shyam is...๐Ÿ˜ก

Edited by Fazila~ - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lazylad8-FauZi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
My sentiments exactly...the min she touches him, he will forget his anger and melt like a chocolate...YUM!!!!!!!!!!!
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: lazylad8-FauZi

My sentiments exactly...the min she touches him, he will forget his anger and melt like a chocolate...YUM!!!!!!!!!!!

๐Ÿ˜†  hahahah yep strawberry and choco...๐Ÿ˜‰
rechup thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Because her cant resist her touch.
Mariam_Sultan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
I hope that he does not blame Khushi for something she did not do it
If Arnav does it ,of course  he does not deserve a woman such as Khushi
Arnav ji live your life in hatred and sadness forever with your painful past and pojali to wipe her tears๐Ÿ˜ญ
Sorry I'm not good in English
But I'm so angry at what is happening with Khushi๐Ÿ˜ก
.x-bumblebee-x. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Oh, I thought it was because I thought he Knows khushi would Break Down in tears or something because he came late and he's covered in blood.. and he is roughing her up.. to make her build a shield..and get her to be angry instead of crying..because he can't handle her tears.. I don't know Lool or it could be what you said..Edited by .._sonii_.. - 11 years ago
LumosMaxima thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
๐Ÿ˜ณ Awww Fuzzy!  This can be the very Reason! ๐Ÿ˜‰
dieforasr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Fazila~

Why Arnav moved back from her touch?? Cause farq parta hai...the min she touches him...he will melt...he will forget everything...and he knows he has to fight his past to live a better n secured future... what say??๐Ÿ˜‰

No bashing MY ARSHI plz... they r one...cause they want to be one...rain or shine...dadi, shyam, u or me...no one can separate them...๐Ÿ˜ณ

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
DiamondLife thumbnail
he has come with plan..only that much i can say
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mariam_Sultan

I hope that he does not blame Khushi for something she did not do it
If Arnav does it ,of course  he does not deserve a woman such as Khushi
Arnav ji live your life in hatred and sadness forever with your painful past and pojali to wipe her tears๐Ÿ˜ญ
Sorry I'm not good in English
But I'm so angry at what is happening with Khushi๐Ÿ˜ก

He shouldnt...did u see his fb with his mom??? im not an eng teacher my dear...๐Ÿค—  khushi loves him...n he loves her...no conditions n no compromise...its loveee eee๐Ÿ˜‰