Originally posted by: memyselfandme1

🤣🤣 All you guys are just brilliant!

Thanks buddy.

I'm waiting for the day there will be a Telly Kadka Article on me too 😭
n091505 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
res
I came to this forum thinking that u guys too love this show just like moi, but u all r just bashers disguising themselves as chameli ka phool & impersonating this person called Bhatiya. U give everyone false rumors & spread negativity in phorum like potty in toilet paper.
I cannot keep quiet now, i'm being forced to reveal my true ID. My real account name is "khatta_choona" & i will give the true spoiler for the 1st & last time. The spoiler is in detail & not for the faint of heart, so don't blame me if u croak while reading it.
SPOILER ALERT - the towel in reality is none other than SHYAM!!! Yes, it is he who is impersonating the towel to get close to Arnav. The reason for this is that he recently found Dadi giving HP a "hand" with his paijame ka nara. One thing lead to another & Dadi & HP ended up doing the "Handy Mandy", (no, not the cartoon). After this incident, Dadi's character becomes dheela (she's loosen up a bit) & is no longer interested in Shaym's evil plans. Shyam who's portrayed as the super villian also has hidden super powers. Seeing how sex can change an uptight person like Dadi, into a relaxed, chilled out gal, he feels that Arnav too needs a similar treatment. If Arnav's mind becomes numb after numerous "cummings", then he will not pay attention to what Shyam's evil plans. Shaym's an unteryaami, so he knows that Arnav is not getting any relief with K. So he decides to take matter in his own "hand". Knowing how Arnav feels about him, he cannot "relieve" him being Shaym so he impersonates a towel & brings about the much needed "relief". 
No, the real reason why Dadi is leaving the show is coz, what was just suppose to be the script, became reality, when she & HP ended up having sex for real on the set, & it was captured on camera by the director, thinking that the scene was the next to be played out. When the truth came out, Dadi walked out of the set with the sex tape, saying that she might as well try her "hand" in the po*n industry. 
That is all i'm allowed to reveal. Please don't ask me for more spoiler. I'm leaving this phorum, where u peepul bash & give false news. Don't try to follow me on twitter...i'm not there. I'm registered on the "twat-ers" ( it's a secret society made up of dried up old hairy pussy(cats). Bye u all. 
Edited by n091505 - 11 years ago

Originally posted by: bhangan

Anna Ji secret marriage to Dadi planned??

Once Dadi leaves Anna Ji is surely going to be proposing and the wedding is taking place, states our reliable source.

Source: bhangan

UPDATE!

Anna Hazare to marry Sumi with awl Rasams?

The latest grapevine is that, Anna Hazare is planning to propose to his longtime Assram friend, Sumi Hand Malik. 

We asked, the newly returned Lallan Mohana, more on this track and he said " At this point, the 4Tigresses are planning the track. Cut IT"

With no other option, we tweeted, the only reliable source mishti_mkm and she tweeted us back saying," Rape(at) of tauliya dance. Consumtin unda fake night sky iz cnfirm 2" 

But the only kostins, that beg to be asked is "what will be the khane ka menu? and will the LokPal Bill be passed in time for the guests to eat?  "

stay tuned, folks

Author: Tiya229
Reporter: bhangan
Source: Khantaben

Edited by tiya229 - 11 years ago
bhangan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: tiya229

UPDATE!

Anna Hazare to marry Sumi with awl Rasams?

"what will be the khane ka menu? and will the LokPal Bill be passed in time for the guests to eat?  "

stay tuned, folks

Author: Tiya229
Reporter: bhangan
Source: Khantaben

LokPal Bill Passing & Shaadi Menu 
Update

Our little birdie again tells us that this will be in the menu along with a juicy guest list of who's who will be attending Sumi and Anna's big day

The menu is the following
Puss[y]ta
Jalebis
Gol Gappas
Fruit Co[c]ktail

Guest List:
Julab Bachchan
Pad Rok Khan (Popularly know to the world as PRK)
Gubbara Rai

Stay tuned for more updates as we get them

Author: bhangan
Reporter: tiya229
boyznaka thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Rabba-Ve-Delena

Pliss frnd, dis is da false news

..dnt panic da forum, its not v. fair

m sure di is nt true, I will PMs da misthi nd Zee_News nd tweet da mishti nd LM too ..

ASR is pure lau wiv Kushi she, dey wil nt make da consummation befre da shaadi.. u shld kno dat.

m upset dat da TellyKadka is makin dis rumour up 2 get da pubicity..

dis iz da fake source nd lyin rumours..

if ArHi nt pure, wt will we do DAN?

M reportin da pst.

tk nd Enjoy

ARTICLE: IF MEMBER REPORTS TELLY KADKA

It has been a while since someone shoved Lady Gaga's butt cheeks encased in Comic Avec BS to us but that has been complete now too.
We received this post and report from a certain Gaddha-Me-GirGayina yesterday and although we appreciate her love for spoiler sources it has left us reeling the way she reacted to our spoiler.

"She iz da fan of rival shw on colors at 8PM"-Said ChuTiya269
"BASHERZ 4 LYF!"-Remarks Fartima Khantaben.

"😡" was all everyone at the office could say.

Telly Kadka has released an unofficial statement saying this is an MU created by people only because they are from da oda forums. We request our viewers to not believe such news. 

RES friends!

Author: pataka

Edited by boyznaka - 11 years ago
EXPELLIARMUS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

IPKKND ENDING SOON?

September 26th:

Tight-lipped sources reveal that IPKKND will end in a few weeks.
The show will return in three months with a new script, new director, new production house, new sets, new clothes and new wigs on a new channel. Only the cast remains the same.

The new story goes like this- ASR is Arnav Sallu Raizada, the owner of the Fiddling vacuums pvt ltd.  
KKG is Koosie Koffee Gupta, the owner of Fedex  Deconstructions. 
They meet while collaborating on a charity project called "Glass of waters without borders".
The story of their deep meaningful desires and twinkling glasses is sure to capture the hormonal, mid-life crisis, over 75 audience.

Stay tuned for more updates.

Author: Expel
Reporter: Khushi-ki-raat
molten_lava thumbnail
OMG! Only you guys can come up with this!🤣
I haven't gone through the whole thread but I'll do it tomorrow. time for me to sleep.

But seriously, everytime I see your posts, I wish even I could come up with something hilarious like this.😭

You yaaraz are A-W-E-S-O-M-E-N-E-S-S personified!👏
madmaxine thumbnail
Maxine is tired. So Maxine will only say this. 

Res, tfs, luv'd it. Update soon. 

Also..to Tiya and Nosh. La-di-dah for you. But it's rude to communicate in a language other people don't understand. To you, I say: Attta maajhi satakli 😊. Bas. 
sanayakhushifan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
You guys are all frigging HOWLARIOUS!

My tits are hurting from laughing so much! 🤣🤣🤣
Edited by sanayakhushifan - 11 years ago