Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Jayne

TELLY TUDKA BUZZ!

Kumlaysh Kkhubrri - that wily, seen-it-all-done-it-all - reporter has been on the hot hot trail of one missing pair of Chuddies.

This Chuddy was last seen as good Buddy to a pair of scrawny buns making up the posterior end of one Arnav Singh Raizada.

It must be noted that while Karan Singh Grover and Gautam Hegde tried to lay claims to the missing Chuddy, the reporter took Mr. Hegde's 'Daykkhna hai toh Daykkho' literally and examined the area in minute detail.
It was then found that their rears proved too humongous to fit into this pair... especially the latter's. 
There was also quite a lot of comparisons to grizzlies that this reporter noted.

Meanwhile, Anna Hazare, after his fasts, announced that he is a candidate for Chuddy fitting.
On account of the pair of diapers already fitted to the area in question, this reporter declined to investigate said area.

However, Daadi had a fit on the spot and the reporter followed her all the way to the asylum from whence she escaped and discovered that Shyaam had replaced her meds with Chyavunpraash.

Upon confrontation, Shyaam revealed that he had found it in Khushi's magic satchel.
The intrepid reporter followed this hot clue and zeroed in on the magic satchel only to discover an even more tantalizing treasure - one sticky WHITE TOWEL.

The reporter's nose had led him straight.
Arnav Singh Raizada no longer needed his Chuddy.

Author: Little Birdie
Reporter: Kumlaysh Kkhuburri
Seen Only on: Daykkhna Hai Toh Daykkho TV (the one with no TRPs ratings)

Jayne

Seesh Jaynie...

I just fell of laughing!!!!! F*******H heck this is mindblowing...love it
LadyLaLa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣This is so hilarious.. .way to go girls.. had a hearty laugh and still laughing.. 🤣
LIKEDMG thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: boyznaka

The logo's by bhanganji frnz. 
Your bow? Yeah sure. Give. =]

I love to share wid u...😆..I was laughing so hard...

Bhanganji...👏

Telly Kadka 
26th September 2012

Is Arnav Singh Raizada a threat to mankind?

Is popular TV character Arnav Singh Raizada, a threat to mankind? A recent study reveals that, since the actor has done thee *tauliya dance* in his fictional sangeet, the rate of REAL men performing the same has increased. 

Unfortunately, men between the ages of 16-28, who have performed this move, have complained to have difficulties performing and complain that " their chotey is burning, like Papa Malik was for Garima aunty". 

With such problems, this humble author, wonders the fate of fictional Khushi Kumari (no wonder) Gupta. Also, in recent news, some men- Gautam hedge, Salman Khan  have decided to sue Phool Khan, BALLan MOANhan, for allowing such frisky moves to be telecasted on TV.

The humble author tried to contact the actor's wife, outside Chotey Ressurection Clinic, but she refused to comment saying " we are trying our best to help out munna. dont badnaam him further."

Here is the clip of the DANGEROUS MOVE:

Author: tiya229
Reporter:  Cash Mean (girls)
Edited by tiya229 - 11 years ago
Cytherea thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
LMAO!! Just when I think I'm all out of giggles you force a few more out
I don't think I have it in me to laugh anymore today..
Pssstt.. Love your siggy and your DP
srijaaa127 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
OMGGG 🤣 🤣 🤣
LIKEDMG thumbnail
"The humble author tried to contact the actor's wife, outside Chotey Ressurection Clinic, but she refused to comment saying " we are trying our best to help out munna. dont badnaam him further."
Chotey Ressurection Clinic -😆...

this time sure "papa vey" will happen...what u say..humble author ji..
LIKEDMG thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhangan

Thnks yaara

M glad u lyke da LOGO

M thnk guttermindz for da idea of it LOLz 😳

when guttermindz meet good humor comes this creativity...😃
IFID thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
🤣 was just posting seriously on Swathi's 'Khushi a hero'- post. And all those important bhashans are effectively gone😆...me thinking abt da chaddi splrz...u goof balls. Edited by IFID - 11 years ago

Originally posted by: IFID

🤣 was just posting seriously on Swathi's 'Khushi a hero'- post. And all those important bhashans are effectively gone😆...me thinking abt da chaddi splrz...u goof balls.

yaara plz dnt be da basherzzz

focus awn da post n make da difference.. 

othawise m die!

wht vll u do DAN?😭