Telly Kadka Article: Chaddi Badi Mastani Hai

boyznaka thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Source: Telly Kadka

ARNAV TAKES OFF CHADDI IN ISS PYAAR KO KYAA NAAM DOON
It has been in a while in the show Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon since Arnav Singh Raizada, the male protagonist of the show, had sex. 
Earlier, he could easily shag it up and off with Masala Mama and Laxmi. 
But recently, due to the absence of his friends with no benefits, he had to suffice with Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada. 
Now, even though he did like tying the doris to her backless cholis and give her a cheek rub once in a while, according to him, (sic)"What the, dori toh sirf Laxmi ki acchi hai, What the, aur cheek rub sirf Masala Mama ke butt cheeks ke liye hai. What the."
The pain of this main can be felt in his fart's smell even a million miles away. A sad storyline indeed.
So, tired of all the no sex no passion nights he got, he finally reverted to mastoweliyating, and the rest, as we say, is Di(ck)story.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZctI6WL8nQ&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

Logo Credits: bhangan
Edited by boyznaka - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Telly Kakda Article

26th September 2012

Shyam's Sister To Make An Entry In IPKKND?

The Kadak buzz is that Character Shyam's is to have a sister named ShyamLi Manohar Jha. 

To put some tadka in the fiddling show, Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon, 4Lions have decided to introduce a new character named Shyamli Manohar Jha. She will be a playing the girl, Papa Malik had sex with many years ago, under the Projector Screen supported by Steve Job's First Prototype of MacbookPro. 

ShyamLi will be shown to have a very quick silver attitude, big breasts, small waist and 7 inch heels.  Some fans, Redux that, it will be her, who took the 1960-esque picture of Papa Malik and Garima, when they were infact discussing Arnav's pubic hair ( or lack there of).

Many veteran actors like Dolly Bindra, Gautam Hegde, Karan Singh Grover have been considered for this all important role.

When Asked Gautam Hedge, he says " Dekhna Hai Toh Dekho".

Dolly Bindra simply broke our nose, and Kaaran Singh Grover simply showed us his stash of drugs.

For more updates, check back here.

Author: Tiya229
Reporter: Dukhisoorath
Spoiler: Mishti
Edited by tiya229 - 11 years ago
MentalExotica thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
T4S...

This article comes as a shock to all Chaddi fans.
The chaddi that was once the main characteristics of the mighty ASR has fallen apart.
The CVS butchered the chaddi yaara. What is ASR without his chaddis?

I feel like CVs butchered Khushi's bras every time but this time they have stooped to new levels they butchered ASR's chaddis.

Fans are going to be disappointed.

This is a sad day for all the fans. Bra-less and Chaddi-less episodes will kill the TRPs yaara.

Edited by MentalExotica - 11 years ago
serialjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Ya know they say

you can take the man out of Lajpat Nagar

But you cant take the Lajpat Nagar out of the man

Desi Bwoizz love it with the Towel Rubba Vey

And Arnav bitwa may have moved to shantivan but Shantivan is Ashantivan.

Telly Tadka takes itself too seriously. It poured hot oil on TV and when the TV refused to pop like mustard seeds, it decided a dose of symbolism is all it needed.

So here goes

1. Garima has a love life - I still cant seem to get over this one. She has a freaking love life!!! wow!!

2. ASR's dad made a pass. What I wonder he told Garima? Aathi kya Khandala?

3. Dadi is Diabolic. She should get Diabetes and Die soon. Ok, stopping my Diatribe

4. Anjali has moved on faster than LM can say cut it. Anjali to Shyam - Shyamji, Forget the baby I lost, what bothers me is My Dad's Affair from 14 years ago. Shyamji tell me, how did my Dad have an affair when all he needed was be like Chote - single, self-servicing man? 

5. Sasi wonders why he and garima didnt have children together. Garima's fantasies never included him. Every effing Gupta girl wants a Raizada, dammit!!

6. Barun and Sanaya - super acting. 

Now, back to hibernation

Edited by serialjunkie - 11 years ago
bhangan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Telly Kakda Article

26th September 2012

Anna Ji secret marriage to Dadi planned??

Dadi stormed into the hearts of the audience and was applauded for her Angry Young Woman portrayal in Iss Haath Ko Kya Naam Doon? This show is produced by 4 Tigeress; Hema Malini, Rekha, Jaya Pradha, and Seema Biswaas. Her off screen chemistry with Anna Ji brought rumors to surface and they became the most favorite off screen jodi in quick time.

Dadi's popularity scaled new heights when she bagged a role in a movie called Main aur Mera Haath Fight.  

A little birdie has now whispered that Dadi has apparently put down the hand as she has decided to opt out of the show. And with this, the future of Anna Ji's chotey is found hanging. Though confirmed reports on the status of the show is not known as of now, it looks as though it will be a tough phase for the 4 Tigeress fighting with Anna Ji.

We tried contacting Dadi to get a clear picture of her hand, but she refused to talk to us and instead gave us the finger

We hear that in the coming episodes, Dadi will be replaced by the doll that Arnav was using for practice before Fridays episode. Once Dadi leaves Anna Ji is surely going to be proposing and the wedding is taking place, states our reliable source.

Let's now wait and see if we have to talk to the hand or not.

Source: bhangan

Edited by bhangan - 11 years ago
BlueMystique thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Tiya! I love you, but why are you and Arora hell bent on traumatizing me? You siggy!

My eyes! my f**king eyes!

EXPELLIARMUS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Our reporter Ms.Chaddia contacted the IPK team to verify this story.

ASR: What the! I never took off my chaddi in IPK!! I took it off for Main aur Mr. TooTight !

LM (Lingerie Man) : Underwear is the motha of all Wedge-ups.

Pull-khan:  What matters is  what's the cause for shame.

Koosie: Mera Tauliya aayega..

Edited by EXPELLIARMUS - 11 years ago
MissAsian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
LOL. I jus couldn't help but randomnly like and comment
AWESOME :)
Rabba-Ve-Delena thumbnail
Pliss frnd, dis is da false news

..dnt panic da forum, its not v. fair

m sure di is nt true, I will PMs da misthi nd Zee_News nd tweet da mishti nd LM too ..

ASR is pure lau wiv Kushi she, dey wil nt make da consummation befre da shaadi.. u shld kno dat.

m upset dat da TellyKadka is makin dis rumour up 2 get da pubicity..

dis iz da fake source nd lyin rumours..

if ArHi nt pure, wt will we do DAN?

M reportin da pst.

tk nd Enjoy

Edited by Rabba-Ve-Delena - 11 years ago
nonasi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Parce que je suis en classe de francais, alors...RES.