Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

inspiringstars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Hilarious...chutkiji ka tadka aa gaya hai!

The towel dance makes me puke...why would you put that on top of your post yaara? why u no undrstnd?
boyznaka thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: inspiringstars

Hilarious...chutkiji ka tadka aa gaya hai!

The towel dance makes me puke...why would you put that on top of your post yaara? why u no undrstnd?

😆😆😆
The towel dance is da bomb yaara. It must be seen 56/78/55 times everyday on one foot.

Originally posted by: nonasi

Parce que je suis en classe de francais, alors...RES.

C'est la meme chose en francais,aussi. Juste, il ya un accent sur E. 

😆

Originally posted by: BlueMystique

Tiya! I love you, but why are you and Arora hell bent on traumatizing me? You siggy!

My eyes! my f**king eyes!

I AM SORRY, okay?

But this level of awesomeness cannot go unnoticed. 

😆

asha... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

RES4EVA

Because im a ROCKER

Howlarious post Chutki !
Edited by asha... - 11 years ago
boyznaka thumbnail

Originally posted by: EXPELLIARMUS

Our reporter Ms.Chaddia contacted the IPK team to verify this story.

ASR: What the! I never took off my chaddi in IPK!! I took it off for Main aur Mr. TooTight !

LM (Lingerie Man) : Underwear is the motha of all Wedge-ups.

Pull-khan:  What matters is  what's the cause for shame.

Koosie: Mera Tauliya aayega..

🤣 🤣
.Euphoria. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

From Rags to Raizada's, The Story of Tauliya Sawant.

After the mind blowing performance of Tauliya Sawant with Tellywood's very own Hunk Arnav Raizada (played by Barun Sobti), life simply hasn't been the same for her again. The chemistry between the rocking duo left audiences reeling, and gave rise to rumours of an extra marital affair between Sobti and T. Sawant.

Telly Kadka investigates to find out more.

Our resourceful Reporter Faatima Khantaben, gives us details on the hidden messages she learned after interviewing Tauliya Memsaab herself.

'Yes, I was approached by Gautam Sir, on the eve of the dance, it was all very sudden...Gautam Sir is like a friend to me, so I did not refuse...we have been associated together in the past. You can almost say the character of Khushi was inspired by me..(laughs)..I give others Khushi..and so he gave the audience a different Khushi.'

When asked if she felt nervous with working with Chotey, Tauliya simply laughed and said 'Yah, I was very nervous...Chotey has been shooting for his film Mein aur Mr Upright, so obviously I felt like I had a lot to prove to him, he is such a big character...it was an honour working up close and personal with him...his fireballs of enthusiasm encouraged my performance. You could say, we gelled well together and the performance just slid through easily.'

Tauliya Sawant is surely one lucky girl to have the role of the lifetime of participating in an item dance with Sobti-a feat many fans would 'dye' for, her one hit wonder was saucy to say the least. Tauliya Sawant's camel toe remained tight lipped when asked about alleged rumours of she and Sobti together after work hours, and simply turned the other bum cheek.

Fans of Tauliya Sawant stay tuned to expect more action from this bombshell item girl. Her upcumming work includes ventures with Anna Hazare, Shashi Gupta and Sunny Leone.

Stay tuned buddies!
Edited by .Euphoria. - 11 years ago
MentalExotica thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
After reading this article many forum members (including ME and SJ) fainted, thuded, died, reached heaven, consummated and miraculously conceived with left overs from the chaddi.. Edited by MentalExotica - 11 years ago
boyznaka thumbnail

Originally posted by: serialjunkie

Ya know they say

you can take the man out of Lajpat Nagar

But you cant take the Lajpat Nagar out of the man

Desi Bwoizz love it with the Towel Rubba Vey

And Arnav bitwa may have moved to shantivan but Shantivan is Ashantivan.

Telly Tadka takes itself too seriously. It poured hot oil on TV and when the TV refused to pop like mustard seeds, it decided a dose of symbolism is all it needed.

So here goes

1. Garima has a love life - I still cant seem to get over this one. She has a freaking love life!!! wow!!

2. ASR's dad made a pass. What I wonder he told Garima? Aathi kya Khandala?

3. Dadi is Diabolic. She should get Diabetes and Die soon. Ok, stopping my Diatribe

4. Anjali has moved on faster than LM can say cut it. Anjali to Shyam - Shyamji, Forget the baby I lost, what bothers me is My Dad's Affair from 14 years ago. Shyamji tell me, how did my Dad have an affair when all he needed was be like Chote - single, self-servicing man? 

5. Sasi wonders why he and garima didnt have children together. Garima's fantasies never included him. Every effing Gupta girl wants a Raizada, dammit!!

6. Barun and Sanaya - super acting. 

Now, back to hibernation

Of all your queries, there is none that I can answer SJji.
Instead, I have one of my own.

WHY DA f**k WAS MAMI DRESSED LIKE A MOHENJODAROAN LANDLADY? WHY? 
nonasi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tiya229

C'est la meme chose en francais,aussi. Juste, il ya un accent sur E. 

😆

😆 Oui, bien sur, le francais est 'da plajaryzr' du anglais. Mais, le IF est 'da basherz' du accents. ðŸ˜” 

(Lol, who'd a thunk IF would actually help my education?)