nice update
eagerly to know what shock give pia to abhay
it good to see pia bbb of gaurav
pls continue soon
Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
peehu throws *pillows* *vase* *more pillows* *runs behind you*

how dare u stop there...how? last update i gave a lamba wala comment and here u again repeat the same thing *throws more pillows*

the update was awesome...i so so loved it...abhay coming to stay at piya's place...these two are so cute...they cant be with each other yet cant stay away from each other...and the interview! wohoa! gaurav had it! and then the last part...that was just amazing...

plz plz do update soon...
Andromeda001 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Once again a superb update Shreya!
Well Well Well first of all Hats off to UR reporting skills! Agar tumhare jaisa reporter ho, I swera to God kuch logon ki toh bina kuch bole hi BBB ho jaye😆.
Abhiya pretence game is on bt this gaurav guy deffo made d jealousy monster to raise its head hun😉.
Finally Has Piya confessed? OMG I m soo eager! Update asap.Edited by cutesukirti1987 - 11 years ago
--geny-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update ...

found on FB...thinking tumhari FF ko suit krta hai ye photo..

pia intervw discuss kr rhi thi n he preparing for his speech-Imagine kr lo bahi...but ye Teddy dekhkr dono bhi...LOL.

SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Yes u r evil for stopping ur FF st this point

I guess now Pia will confess her love
Whts Pia.s secret ?
Plz cont.
harinisriram39 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Shreya, another mind blowing update. No two in a week. Thanks a lot.
I really want to know what is the past which his haunting Piya in her nightmares.
Even I am suffering a lot with nightmares.
I really want to know what is bothering her so much and how he would help her in coming out of it.

Shreya, I am still surprised at how you could handle such a matured subject.  You are not only a good writer but you are too good in handling such matured concept like this. 

.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
What a moment to stop 😆 
creating anticipation ha 😆
The update was fabulous like always. Pia and Abhay's relationship has came to much normalcy but there's a pretense hiding beneath it. both are afraid wish of going further in this relationship or perhaps saying the feelings outloud would ruin their relationship. and both are pretty lonely already so noways to lose each other. its really sad and you wrote that so beautifully. 👏👏
Pi's nightmares still arent clear but its creatain she was fearful of punishment of loosing something maybe. like someone accusing her, what is her mother.. anyways will wait for those answer. i so know this feeling. being independent for a long time can really throw you into awkward moment when someone cares for you differently 😆 weird thing is you like it but you are not ready yo accept it easily because you arent used to 😳 😆
Pia in Abhay's conference, nice and i was expecting she will give a real blow to Gaurav and she did. Abhay's outrage isnt abnormal. considering his fears and the kind of person he is, i understand him here. and if piya would have told him what she planned im sure Abhay wudnt have let her go.
waiting for next update.👏

Janani24 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
OMG 😃 gr8 update is pia about to confess her feelings? update soon
meerubzara thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
superb update
continu soon
trishnawaliya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
shreya its mindblowing part... the way pia handle gaurav, this is how he should treated but abhay is jealous gud 4 abhiya relation... but y u stop here only now update next part soon