Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: MS-meghasharma

amazing update

abhiya are staying together and both are trying to hide their feelings from each other...pia had indeed took away the smile and attitude from gayrav's face...he  deserved it.
abhay is angry on her...got jealous...i feel pia had spoken out that she is in luv with him...can't wait to read more.
thanks for pm

Thanks so much. Yeah gaurav deserved itπŸ˜›

Originally posted by: Escape.My.Love.

shreya why did you stop it there. !!!!!!?!?!?!  πŸ˜‘ idontlikeyou. 

Awie, sorry, ill make it to you pakka.πŸ˜ƒ
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..mandy..

Shreya I hate u 😑 πŸ˜­ *Chucks watever is within the periphery at Shreya's head* 😑

I cannot comment now 😭 Will do it later

---

EDITED

Its a case of pot calling the kettle black πŸ˜› U felt like chucking stilletoes at me??? Well I feel like chucking everything I get hold of at ur head 😑 How cruel! U stopped it at such a crucial point? Now ur torturing me by not updating soon 😭 I really really hate u 😡

There's a drastic change in Pia now. She is so unlike her old self πŸ˜† So now its Abhay's turn to share Pia's apartment? πŸ˜‰ Gosh I am loving this even more. More nok jhok πŸ˜‰ Pia's proximity is affecting him but that moron assumes its a platonic feeling? 😑 Uff le ladka kab sudhrega?  Well atleast Pia isn afraid of her feelings. I can understand Abhay is insecure thanks to his past but still he is the one helping ppl to get over their fears n lead a normal life. Then y on earth doesn he do that with himself?  He is the one who needs more help than anybody 😭 I can understand Pia's POV coz Abhay himself refused to acknowledge what was between them after they kissed that night. How can Pia confess her feelings now? Coz if Abhay rejects her then she loses him as a friend too 😭 Damn this idiotic Abhay 😑
I simply love this unnamed relation between this 😳 n u have written it so well that I find it hard to believe that ur just 17. Kudos to u πŸ‘ I loved their lil moment in the balcony. I loved how Pia cheered him up to do better than Gaurav πŸ˜† 

Pia's nightmares were never really gone n I felt so bad reading tat part 😭 Please reveal it in the next update atleast na? I am dying to know  Loved the way Abhay comforted her and was there for her. Glad she didn have to go through it alone this time 😳 This part was very well written too πŸ‘ 

Abhay ne Gaurav ki dhajjiyaan uda di πŸ€ͺ Me sooper happy 🀣 Loved the way Pia put Gaurav in his place πŸ‘ At the same time Abhay got jealous on seeing Pia so close to Gaurav n now that will make him do something reckless n that he did πŸ˜‰ I loved the last scene the most. Was intense n passionate n I hope atleast when Pia confesses her feelings Abhay doesn turn away πŸ˜› 

I hate u for that ending n u better post the next part soon ok? πŸ˜›

Fantastic update πŸ‘

Aww...I love you tooπŸ˜† See Abhay is afraid of love now, that's it...It's easy to help others but yourself? That's the hardest thing to do.

Of course you have to mention my age every update🀣
Well Gaurav deserved it. I was rather wanting to write them both udaoing dhajjiyan but looks like Pia took home all the bouquets..Am glad you noticed Abhay thoughπŸ˜†
I won't be revealing the nightmare thing just yet, or there won't be any funπŸ˜†
Let's see what Abhay does, eh?πŸ˜†
Oh and thanks..I always love reading your comments...Makes even me feel good about writingπŸ˜›

bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: devilish-grin

Awesum update shreya.wow abhay and pia together in 1 appartment for 3 months.waiting to know what has actual wid this scary dream of pia.abhay misunderstood her bt if i m not wrong then pia will confess that she loves him.

Let's see if you are right!
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Trouble.

Amazing update ShreyaπŸ‘Loved Piya-Gaurav part & u stopped when I wanted to read more😳Update soon!

Thanks Prii

Originally posted by: vishti.dvd

ok like button is not working for me  n loved the update n Pia gosh she was 2 gud with Gaurav's interview n did she confessed in the end which made Abhay shocked or something else?

Thanks..let's see what she said

Originally posted by: maria090

Awesum update ⭐️😳

Thanks Maria😳
.Chashmish. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sherya ! πŸ€— Finally read this ff which I wanted to read from a while and u know what it's a master piece re β€οΈ this story is so beautiful re and ahhh I don't know what to say , I shorten with words , wish I had vocabulary like Mandy so could write an essay πŸ˜• the starting of the story was so cute although abhiya were like strangers but still it was cute cause childhood meetings , ahhh I love it  and abhiya fighting were so cute and I loved the many one liners of abhay and piya , adorable these two β€οΈ and oh my u included pkyek in this πŸ€£ abhay was embarrassed to except that he liked the show πŸ˜† and why did u killed anisha ? πŸ₯Ί Poor girl she was πŸ˜­ that gaurav πŸ˜‘ abhay was jealous seeing piya and gaurav , so cute πŸ˜³ and u kamini , such a bad spot u ended it πŸ˜‘😑 hope piya confesses finally cause I hav I high doubt that she would say ILU to abhay cause its your ff πŸ˜­ u better Make abhiya confess soon πŸ˜‘ or else ... πŸ˜ˆ And I really wonder what happened to piya in her teenage that she from a happy girl became a girl with no friends , when will u reveal It ? 
And so sorry for being so late for the ff , first had exams and then had lazyness πŸ€£ actually I still have lazyness πŸ€£ sorry for short comment sheryu , I wish to write a page but ahhh I m not very good at expressing things πŸ€” I m soon gonna catch up with time and again πŸ˜ƒ
Amazing upd sheryu and u better upd soon 
Edited by Mohit-deewani - 11 years ago
Bisweswar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
di aapko meri kasam .pls kehdo aaj aap updt kar rahi ho. pata hai thoda dramatic ho gaya par aapke cliffhanger updt wajah se main impatient hui jaa rahi hoon. so pls updt soon.
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bisweswar

di aapko meri kasam .pls kehdo aaj aap updt kar rahi ho. pata hai thoda dramatic ho gaya par aapke cliffhanger updt wajah se main impatient hui jaa rahi hoon. so pls updt soon.

Sweetie mujhe khud update karna ka man tha aaj... Mera net kharab ho gaya re. I cannot update via mobile na. Ab kya karoon. Mere haath mein nahin hai. :(
Even the update is done.
Newton123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Shreya i do agree u are evil πŸ˜† chalo coming to update it was awesome just a request can you try to unfold the scary dream which pia have i'm just curious to know what it is so if it goes with ur current story line do tell it in ur future updates n about the last part of the update did she confessed her love ?
Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Comment updated on pg 106.
AVELINA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
shreya pls updt soon..jaldi updt dogi to chocolate dungi..:-P...jaldi updt kro pls...