Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Rishab... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
nice update:)
i think u like too much suspense.in most updates u put a suspense in the end.i think i am not wrong 😛
and about the update i want pia to confess her feelings to abhay which gave him 'Jor ka jhatka' I am really very worried for pia's nightmares.but it gives relief that abhay is with her.
continue soon...
-JuniorAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
shreya i loved loved loved it😆😳it was just awsome & u wrote brilliantly⭐️
awww abhiya are once again staying together😳
piya & gaurav's scene was just awsome😆😆
jealous abhay☺️☺️ wow i love him
culdn't u write one more line😡 i guess she said that she loves himnw update fast😈 eagerly waiting to knw wat piya said & also abt her nightmares😳

Edited by shria - 11 years ago
MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
amazing update
abhiya are staying together and both are trying to hide their feelings from each other...pia had indeed took away the smile and attitude from gayrav's face...he  deserved it.
abhay is angry on her...got jealous...i feel pia had spoken out that she is in luv with him...can't wait to read more.
thanks for pm
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Shreya I hate u 😡 😭 *Chucks watever is within the periphery at Shreya's head* 😡😡😡😡😡

I cannot comment now 😭 Will do it later

---

EDITED

Its a case of pot calling the kettle black 😛 U felt like chucking stilletoes at me??? Well I feel like chucking everything I get hold of at ur head 😡 How cruel! U stopped it at such a crucial point? Now ur torturing me by not updating soon 😭 I really really hate u 😵

There's a drastic change in Pia now. She is so unlike her old self 😆 So now its Abhay's turn to share Pia's apartment? 😉 Gosh I am loving this even more. More nok jhok 😉 Pia's proximity is affecting him but that moron assumes its a platonic feeling? 😡 Uff le ladka kab sudhrega?  Well atleast Pia isn afraid of her feelings. I can understand Abhay is insecure thanks to his past but still he is the one helping ppl to get over their fears n lead a normal life. Then y on earth doesn he do that with himself?  He is the one who needs more help than anybody 😭 I can understand Pia's POV coz Abhay himself refused to acknowledge what was between them after they kissed that night. How can Pia confess her feelings now? Coz if Abhay rejects her then she loses him as a friend too 😭 Damn this idiotic Abhay 😡
I simply love this unnamed relation between this 😳 n u have written it so well that I find it hard to believe that ur just 17. Kudos to u 👏 I loved their lil moment in the balcony. I loved how Pia cheered him up to do better than Gaurav 😆 

Pia's nightmares were never really gone n I felt so bad reading tat part 😭 Please reveal it in the next update atleast na? I am dying to know  Loved the way Abhay comforted her and was there for her. Glad she didn have to go through it alone this time 😳 This part was very well written too 👏 

Abhay ne Gaurav ki dhajjiyaan uda di 🤪 Me sooper happy 🤣 Loved the way Pia put Gaurav in his place 👏 At the same time Abhay got jealous on seeing Pia so close to Gaurav n now that will make him do something reckless n that he did 😉 I loved the last scene the most. Was intense n passionate n I hope atleast when Pia confesses her feelings Abhay doesn turn away 😛 

I hate u for that ending n u better post the next part soon ok? 😛

Fantastic update 👏
Edited by ..mandy.. - 11 years ago
Nabakov_Musings thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
shreya why did you stop it there. !!!!!!?!?!?!  😡 idontlikeyou. 
HaymurS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Awesum update shreya.wow abhay and pia together in 1 appartment for 3 months.waiting to know what has actual wid this scary dream of pia.abhay misunderstood her bt if i m not wrong then pia will confess that she loves him.
Trouble. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing update Shreya👏Loved Piya-Gaurav part & u stopped when I wanted to read more😳Update soon!
Fly_high thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
ok like button is not working for me  n loved the update n Pia gosh she was 2 gud with Gaurav's interview n did she confessed in the end which made Abhay shocked or something else?
captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
great update ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

bt why did u stop here ??? 😡

want 2 kno wat did piya tell which shoked abhay
n wat did misha tell 2 abhay b4 ?

tanks 4r the pm 😊

plz update nxt part soon ...
Priya46 thumbnail
please please tell me she confessed that she loves him