Amrit Manthan

Adaa Khan and Dimple Jhangiani bond like sisters o

yasminekouki thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Adaa Khan and Dimple Jhangiani are both part of Life OK's Amrit Manthan (produced by Director's Kut). And guess what…the girls get along like a house on fire on the sets. Yes, they both gel wonderfully.

Shared Dimple on the camaraderie, "I am very much attached to Adaa, in fact, she is my best friend and also like my sister. We usually hang out together throughout the day from the time I reach the sets. When I left the show initially, she wept a lot and so did I."

Dimple continued, "I had heard that for months, Adaa didn't eat properly. Later when I got back in the series, I saw that she had lost oodles of weight. I was stunned seeing her transformation. In my absence, she used to weep and call me over to the sets to chit-chat and be with her. Since Adaa and I have been associated with the show from day one, our bonding is inseparable."

Talking of her return to Amrit Manthan, Dimple averred, "I remember Rajan Sir (Shahi, producer) telling me that I will be back in Amrit Manthan as there were fans and followers of the show who were wanting me to come back. And it so happened that after Amrit Manthan's track ended I was offered a telefilm for Star Plus. And as I finished shooting for the telefilm now I am back with Amrit Manthan."

We also got in touch with Adaa who reiterated the mushy mushy emotions saying, "Dimple is a sweetheart. When she is not around, I just don't like anything. I am happy that she is back in the show."

Well…Adaa-Dimple...keep the fraandship alive!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters