Dadi n her evil plans πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘

Rose πŸ€—
Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: AR_EternalLove

nice post fazzy...πŸ‘

i loved the episode...arshi garden scene and hug was soo cute...😳

and dadi..uff she is creeper than shyaam...no doubt in past too she might be responsible for all what happened...hate her..😑

but i laughed on creep flop face alot...πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†  i was as shocked as shyam today haha hhaha
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: mehak06

when dadi accepted khushi i wz like yippi...
i wz jumping lyk crazy and seeing shyam's face i was laughing like a maniac...
but at d same tym my brain said no dude she is chalak dadi she is definately planning something big...
n dn i saw d new promo...
plzzz arnie trust ur khushi n dnt leave her

I want arnav to trust himself now n go with it...
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: boisecrazy

Fuzzy you nailed it...Dadi is more dangerous than the snake whom she has taken for a ride...Shyam's face was so shocked...If dadi had told everyone today, then Garima would have argued about the truth...By shutting Garima's mouth and keeping the "Brahmhastha" for the phera time, Dadi has made sure that she catches everyone off guard and Garima gets more blamed as even Khushi will wonder as to why her mom did not tell her anything about it...She will make sure that Khushi and Payal are without their mother as her grandchildren have been w/o theirs...What a meany woman!!! Snatching Khushi's hand from Garima's has some internal meaning..you are right...We need to be scared now..I think They will get married, but Arnav will be so disturbed by this that their married life will be hell and Arnav because of his promise and commitment will be tied to her...and Khushi will know that...hence the name...

yep... then after 6 months...they will fall in love again...
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Venilla

Great post Fazila...I totally agree with your analysis.

Dadi seems more dangerous than Shyam...She has a master plan. She is full of revenge and will strike at the most vulnerable time. 
I really love the ArShi scenes...It was just awesome. Looking forward to the Sangeet.

ya..sangeet should be tension free...😳
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: siddharsh

I think that Dadi's behavior is due to Shyam's plan which was not shown to us and Shyam being surprised of Dadi's behavior is just for the confusion of audience that is all. So we will see the flash track where Shyam will be convincing Dadi not to confront the truth just now to Arnav and wait for the D-day so that the Guptas and especially Khushi will be more devastated...πŸ˜•

hmmm...possible...πŸ‘ thx ...
Hifah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
fuzzy awesome post n dont call her daadi she doesn't deserve to call daadi daaadis are sweetest creatures which Allah msde na mien ne aise daadi dekhi an suni.. even if daadii doesn't like her bahu she always love her grand children
freaky witch!!!
and whats with snake behaving like sp bahu slithering on walls . why he in love with with walls
but shyaam is again cupid kuch nahi tu kangan he mil gaye khushi ko
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: onetwothree

im fyn.waiting for trp's.....wbu??😊..hw r u??πŸ˜ƒ

2.3 ...dont worry about this... im gud...not bad...πŸ˜‰  thx
Malvika18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
πŸ˜ƒExcellent relevance Fuzzy!. πŸ€—
Especially, the water significance. Truly, Khushi is the only source of survival in the GH, the harbinger of hope and love and light!.. And for a fact, she absolutely goes against all odds to bring happiness to those she loves truly, like she did for Anjali, although I hardly doubt that Dadi didn't even credit her for doing so.. All she ever said was that bringing Shyam in was the first good thing Khushi ever did. Really?.
And talking about devil in disguise, well I must say she has actually played her cards pretty well, for a moment even I was a bit flustered to see that she was actually welcoming Khushi with an open heart. And not only that, she had outwitted Shyam by doing so, guess she has a long time experience of manipulating people!. Urggh. 😑 
Anyway, what I really liked about the episode, was the fact that finally the cracks were narrowing and both the families were bonding over time, I was sooo glad to see that even Mami wasn't acting her sarcastic self and was quite happy that Dadi was finally accepting Khushi.. Well, if only she knew! 
Khushi further says that she's quite nervous about the way everything is getting better and without any hindrances. She knows exactly what it is to feel pretty excited and then something unanticipated bad comes, and the next thing you know is that your back to square 1 again! But Arnav shoos off her worries by kidding about it! Well, let's see how he reacts when he gets to know the entire reality. 

Thanks for the lovely analysis! πŸ˜ƒ